Chasing After Her

By loveyou1977

My life has never been easy to say the least, I've had my troubles and storms all around, never being able to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chpater 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 12

21.6K 687 8
By loveyou1977

"Although we've come to the end of the road,still I can't let go,it's unnatural,you belong to me,girl I know you really love me,you just don't realize,you've never been there before its only your first time,maybe I'll forgive you,maybe you'll try,we should be happy together,forever,you and I,girl love me again like you loved me before,this time I want you to love me much more,this time just come to my bed,and baby just don't let me down"

End of the road-Boys 2 men

Carla's pov

After that little incident this morning Alex and Mike finally like my apartment at around 4 in the morning with the both of them saying "who is asleep around this time,I always thought you like going to sleep late"

Who knew that liking two men could be so......infuriating....... Pleasurable......sexy.......hot.....amazing.....resistable.

Almost every waking morning I am always thinking about them and what they could both do to me literally and phiscally.

As if on cue my phone starts ringing:

"Hello?" I say to the person on the phone

"Carla,honey?"

Mom!?....my mom is actually being nice to me for once.

"Yes mom?" I ask her

"Honey,your father is in the hospital he just had a heart attack,it almost killed him so can you please come up here we all want to see you including your sister Amelia"

"Of course mother,I'll be up there,give me about five minutes" I say to her

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 41 25
Sometimes you take advantage that you have your friends with you around all the time. And when it's time to split apart you're never really ready. Th...
1.2M 40.6K 57
"I'd much rather have my head between her legs than yours." *** SEQUEL TO CONTRONYM Life is never kind to the broken. Then again, aren't we all brok...
212K 4.6K 14
Ares stared at me and I swallowed nervously. My eyes trailed over his naked, muscular body as memories of our times together flooded my memory. "Loo...
43.3K 954 16
After being hurt your whole entire life, how could you even risk opening your heart to someone who is just as broken as you are? Could you ever lear...