L. Jergz (Camren)

By imkeysaf

Lauren Jauregui, also known as L. Jergz, was about to start her first world tour and a new guitarist was adde... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Guess who's back?

Chapter 36

4.5K 96 32
By imkeysaf

"Good morning, everyone!" Will's voice was the only sound the many people inside the room could hear.

"Good morning, Will!" Everyone said almost at the same time.

"Is there anyone missing? Or can we start already?" Will asked them while looking around, searching for an empty place.

Everyone looked around too before Dinah noticed someone was actually missing.

"Camila, Will... Camila is missing..." Dinah informed Will who nodded. She glanced at Lauren who was almost sleepwalking and saw her expression changing from sleepy and calm to tense and nervous as soon as she heard Dinah saying Camila's name.

"We can start and then we'll explain everything to Camila!" Will said. "Well... As you know, this new part of the tour is about to start. It starts in three weeks and we're all going to be in Asia for a month. We have ten shows there."

"Can we inform them already about where the shows are taking place?" Ally who was sitting next to Lauren asked Will after raising her hand.

"Sure!" Will exclaimed "Two in Japan, one in Korea, one in Shanghai, two in China, one in India, one in the Philippines, one in Russia and one in Thailand."

"Thailand! I've always wanted to visit it!" Normani said while smiling.

"Same!" Will exclaimed before giving Normani a "high five".

"What about the rehearsals?" Christina asked.

"Rehearsals will start on Friday at 9 a.m.!" Will informed all of them and some were writting everything down on their agendas. "You already know where they will take place... At the Rise Studio!"

"So we'll only have three weeks to practice?" Derek questioned.

"Yes. But the choreographies and songs are all the same so don't worry about that." Will said.

"Alright..." Derek nodded.

Suddenly the sound of the door being opened filled the place.

"I'm sorry!" Everyone turned their heads to see Camila standing in front of the door while heavily breathing. She knew she was late so she had to run a little bit to get there as soon as possible. "I'm so sorry for being late!"

"No problem, Camila! Good morning! Come in!" Will told her with a tiny smile on his face.

"Good morning everyone!" Camila greeted the people in the room while glancing at everyone around her until her eyes stopped on a known figure.

As soon as she saw the green eyed girl she turned her look away and started walking towards the empty chair. She sat down and started listening to Will.

Lauren couldn't stop staring at Camila. The girl was focused on her manager while nodding at his words.

She looked so beautiful...

Her hair was falling on her back perfectly and it was a little bit messy but that was just how Lauren liked it. She was wearing a white top and a black jacket and her black pants fit so well on her legs and her butt. Her lips were painted in dark red and her cheeks were slightly rosy.

Lauren placed her elbow on the table and rested her chin on her hand before letting a deep sigh out.

As she did that, Camila spontaneously turned her head to look at her and Lauren immediately looked away with a terrifying look on her face. She was screwed. She didn't know what to do with that hard situation anymore.

"Does anyone got any questions?" Will asked everyone.

"Will?" Camila raised her hand.

"Yes?" Will questioned her.

"When and at what time are we leaving for the first country? And which one is the first country?" Camila asked him.

"We're leaving on a Sunday... I'm not sure about what day is it but it's in three weeks and the flight is at... Let me check..." Will grabbed a paper from the table in front of him. "On the 12th of this month at 10 p.m.! The first country is Japan!"

"Alright, thank you!" Camila thanked him for answering her question before writting those information down on her notebook.

"Well... If there aren't any more questions... Thank you all for coming! I'll see you on Friday!" Will announced before everyone started getting up from their chairs and walked out of the room.

"How are you feeling today?" Dinah asked Lauren who shrugged with a sad smile on her face.

"I'm fine..." Lauren lied. Dinah knew she was obviously lying but she didn't want to pressure Lauren into anything. She knew her friend needed time and space.

"Come here... Give me a hug..." Dinah opened her arms for her friend to involve her in a hug.

"A hug? Seriously? I thought you wanted to kill me..." Lauren mumbled against Dinah's skin while squeezing her with both of her arms.

"I really want to kill you but I also love you so I can't do that... But girl, you do deserve it!" Dinah admitted while letting go of the hug and shaking her head. Lauren looked down to the floor with a painful expression on her face and Dinah raised her head up by her chin with her fingers.

"Don't..." Dinah said. "You need to deal with your consequences... But don't be depressed, please."

"It's so hard, Dinah... Look at her..." Lauren told her and discreetly pointed at Camila who was talking to Ally on the other side of the room and Dinah looked at the other girl too. "I love that girl. I love her more than I love myself. And I'd kill just to be with her. I messed up so bad and I know that... I fucking know that and it hurts so much... It hurts so much because I know I acted impulsively and getting laid with another girl was childish and pointless... And now I ruined the thing I needed and cherished the most... Because I was drunk and mad. Man, I just wanna run to her and hug her so tight..."

"Lo, you know I understand that and I think that's beautiful but you needed to be thinking about that when you were about to do what you did. You needed to think about her and have her in your mind instead of thinking about doing it." Dinah said sincerely.

"I'm so angry at myself for ruining my happiness..." Lauren confessed and her voice cracked a little bit. She was about to cry. "She is my safe place. She is everything I never thought I needed. I don't wanna loose her but I did and I just wanna get her back."

"You know it's hard for her to forgive you... Don't you?" Dinah questioned her while raising an eyebrow. "You did the exact same shit as Amber did... She was so hurt by Amber and you went and did the same. You better not have your hopes high but at the same time just don't give up on her... She needs you but it will take time... If it's meant to happen, it will happen."

"Thank you, Dinah..." Lauren thanked Dinah sincerely for her advice.

"You're welcome, babe!" Dinah exclaimed while showing her a tiny smile. "Now let's go grab Normani and go to some restaurant! I don't wanna see you sad!"

"Alright..." Lauren nodded.

"Alright?" Dinah questioned her just to make sure she'd go with them.

"Alright." Lauren said.

Both of them walked towards Normani who was talking to Derek and Will and the three of them left the place together so they could go have lunch just like Dinah had suggested.

Camila was still inside the building, talking to Ally about those past weeks. They hadn't seen each other since the tour ended and they were catching up about everything. Ally was really happy to reunite with everyone and she was excited to start the tour in Asia.

"So... How are things going between you and Lauren?" Ally asked Camila whose smile disappeared. She had touched her weak spot.

"We... Well, we're not together anymore..." Camila informed Ally who opened her mouth in shock.

"What? What happened?" Ally asked her.

"Long story..." Camila shrugged before sighing deeply.

"I have all the time in the world... Let's go have lunch together! I wanna know everything!" Ally told Camila who nodded.

"Ok!" Camila agreed.

"Let's go then!" Ally exclaimed before taking Camila's hand and walking towards the exit with her.

"So... Which country are you most excited to visit in Asia?" Normani asked both Lauren and Dinah while they were eating their burgers.

"Japan and Thailand!" Lauren exclaimed before taking a sip of her cup of coke.

"Definitely Japan!" Dinah said.

"I can't wait to see Thailand! Everyone tells me it's beautiful!" Normani told them.

"I've never been to Asia so I can't wait to see how the fans are there..." Lauren confessed.

"Actually I guess there are lots of fans there... Especially in Japan and the Philippines." Normani informed her.

"Yeah... I've seen lots of them on twitter!" Lauren said with a smile on her face. She had a really special bond with her fans so she felt happy every time she talked about them.

"Well... Here we go... Another month out of our country!" Normani mumbled after biting her hamburger.

"True..." Dinah agreed.

"I might bring Keana along with us..." Lauren informed both Normani and Dinah who seemed satisfied with the new.

"Really?" Normani asked Lauren.

"Yes. I promised her I'd take her with me the next time I went on tour." Lauren said. "I talked to Will earlier today about that and we might take her as a makeup artist..."

"That's great!" Dinah exclaimed. "I can't wait to see her again..."

"Yeah... We had lots of fun the last time we met... In Miami... When you brought us along with you to visit your hometown! I loved meeting her!" Normani confessed.

"Remember when we went to that strip club together and we had the time of our lives?" Dinah asked Normani and Lauren with a smirk on her face at the memory of that day and both of them laughed.

"Oh Lord! Of course I do!" Lauren exclaimed while shaking her head. "And then that blonde girl with that huge ass liked Keana and she wanted to go home with her..."

"Oh! Oh! Yas! I remember!" Dinah started laughing. "And she did take her home... And we were all sleeping over at her home and we were on the room next to hers listening to the whole thing!"

"We were terrible... She thought we were already sleeping..." Normani said.

"Too bad we weren't!" Lauren exclaimed before the three of them started laughing even harder.

"We need to do that again!" Dinah suggested.

"We'll have plenty of time to do it now..." Normani said before making a little dance, showing her excitement.

"I'm gonna call her today and ask her if she's willing to come!" Lauren told them.

"Why don't you call her now?" Normani questioned Lauren.

"Yeah, we wanna hear the call!" Dinah said.

"Well, alright..." Lauren nodded "Let me at least just finish my meal!"

"Take your time, missy!" Normani exclaimed before laughing. Both Lauren and Dinah joined her before they rushed on finishing their lunch.

After they ate their hamburgers and drank their drinks, they asked for three coffees and after they received them, Lauren took her phone off her bag and called Keana.

"Laur? Hi babe!" Lauren smile as soon as she heard Keana's voice greeting her.

"K! How are you?" Lauren asked her.

"I'm fine! What about you? Is everything ok?" Keana asked back.

"Yes... Yeah..." Lauren lied. She didn't want to worry Keana.

"So what's the reason you're calling me? There's gotta be a huge reason! You never call me nowadays..." Keana said playfully.

"Shut up, idiot!" Lauren exclaimed before giggling. "It's just... Well... We're starting another part of the tour and it's in Asia and since I suggested you that you should come along with us the next time we went on tour, I'm inviting you to come on tour with us!"

"Wow! Are you serious, Lauren?" Keana asked Lauren incredulously.

"I'm really, really serious!" Lauren told her. "I promised you that! And I wanna spend time with you!"

"Yeah! She's really serious!" Dinah yelled at the phone which made Lauren laugh.

"Who was that?" Keana questioned. "Oh my God... Don't tell me it's..."

"It's Dinah!" Lauren informed her.

"Oh! Oh! Dinah! Oh God, I miss that girl so much!" Keana exclaimed excitingly.

"She misses you too apparently!" Lauren told her playfully.

"Tell her I love her!" Keana said.

"She loves you, DJ!" Lauren told Dinah whose smile grew even bigger.

"I love you too!" Dinah yelled again.

"Is Normani there too?" Keana asked Lauren.

"Yes, she's next to her girlfriend..." Lauren informed Keana.

"Girlfriend? No way! I knew it! I knew they'd end up marrying each other one day! You owe me ten dollars!" Keana told Lauren playfully. She had always believed Normani and Dinah would end up together.

"They're too cute together, you need to see it!" Lauren admitted before giggling.

"I do wanna see it! Awn!" Keana exclaimed.

"Well... Do you accept my offer?" Lauren asked her.

"Oh hell yeah, I do!" Keana finally told Lauren excitingly. She felt really excited to be able to do this with Lauren.

"Seriously?" Lauren asked her with an huge smile on her face. She couldn't believe she was gonna have her best friend next to her again for an whole month.

"Seriously, seriously." Keana assured her.

"I can't wait to have you here again!" Lauren told her sincerely.

"Is she coming? Oh my God!" Dinah exclaimed with an exciting look on her face.

"You never look that excited when you know you're gonna see me..." Normani mumbled with an angry face while crossing her arms in front of her chest. Jealous Normani was on.

"Awn baby... I always feel super excited when I'm about to see you!" Dinah said while wrapping her arms around Normani's body and leaving multiple kisses around her whole face.

"Yeah... Yeah... Liar..." Normani rolled her eyes.

"It's true, Mani... Believe me!" Dinah pouted at Normani who shook her head while laughing at her girlfriend's attitude.

"See you in three weeks then!" Lauren told Keana.

"Yay! See you in three weeks, Laur!" Keana said. "I love you!"

"Love you, K!" Lauren exclaimed before sending her a kiss and then hunging up the phone.

"I can't believe Keana is coming on tour with us!" Normani said.

"Me neither!" Lauren agreed with her.

"This is gonna be great!" Dinah smirked at both of the girls.

"Oh yes, it will." Lauren smirked back at her. "It will, for sure."

"Did she seriously do that?" Ally asked Camila with a surprising look on her face before taking a sip of her coffee.

"Yes..." Camila said with a sad tone of voice.

Both Camila and Ally were sitting on a table, inside this random restaurant they've chosen to have lunch together. They had already finished their meals and they were now chatting and having their coffees.

Camila had already told Ally about the whole situation her and Lauren were in.

"Wow... I never thought Lauren would do that..." Ally shook her head in disappointment.

"Me neither, Ally... Me neither." Camila confessed.

"I really need to talk to that girl... What was she thinking when she did something like that? I don't understand it..." Ally said.

"I get it, I met Amber and we talked. But I would never cheat on her... Never!" Camila exclaimed "I talked to her about Lauren and I told her about how happy I was next to her... And then I receive the new Lauren had sex with someone else... I mean, what the actual fuck?"

"Was she drunk or something?" Ally questioned Camila.

"She told me she was really drunk and she didn't remember how she ended up in the other girl's bed... But I can't forgive her. It's too hard for me. She did it once... Who assures me she will never do the same again?" Camila said to Ally who nodded in agreement.

"I'm so sad to hear all of that... Really... You changed Lauren and she is so in love with you... But one thing I know is that she is truly impulsive and due to her fear of being hurt and fooled, she always over thinks and she screws everything up." Ally told Camila "I know it's something really hard to swallow but did you think about just listening to her side of the story?"

"I can't even look at her face right..." Camila admitted.

"She did something stupid and completely horrible but well, she wasn't sober and she was a mess... I'm her friend so I'm obviously on her side too, even though I'm mad at her for doing that, but give her the benefit of doubt... Talk to her..." Ally suggested while showing Camila a tiny encouraging smile.

"I don't know, Ally..." Camila looked down to the table and seemed to think a little bit about that suggestion. "I just... I can't be with someone who's capable of sleeping with someone else while dating me! It hurts like hell!"

"I get it... I really do! But you are so good together... You need each other and I know Lauren is gonna go back to the heartless and cold Lauren if she doesn't have you. God knows how hard it was for me to see her going through that awful phase. I don't want her to go back to it." Ally told Camila who was really confused about what to do. "I know I sound like an awful person right now for supporting someone who cheated but I love Lauren and I know her... I'm sure she didn't mean to do something like this. Before meeting you, I hadn't seen Lauren that happy... She was always so down and sad... And she was getting ao much better! More motivated and active..."

"She made me happy too... So freaking happy... And I felt like I had the world in my hands and I felt like I could do anything when I was next to her but she hurt me so bad. It was something I never expected her to do. Now I'm so confused and I just don't feel like giving her another chance." Camila confessed "I get it, you're her friend and you want her to be happy but to be honest, I won't feel happy next to her. Not right now. I need time."

"Sure... That's your decision and I can't make it for you... So take your time and think about what's best for you." Ally said after nodding at Camila's words. "Just know that I'm rooting for you two!"

"I know you are... Thank you for your words, Ally." Camila thanked her.

"You're welcome... If you need something, I'll be here." Ally assured Camila who gently smile at the shorter girl.

"Well, let's talk about you now... How's your love life?" Camila smirked at Ally who immediately blushed.

"Well... There's this guy..." Ally started.

"Who? Who? What's his name?" Camila asked Ally curiously.

"Troy." Ally told her.

"Good name! I like it!" Camila exclaimed. "Is he cute? Tell me, tell me..."

"Wait..." Ally said before taking her hand to her purse and grabbing her phone. She unblocked it and searched for a picture of that Troy boy. She turned the phone to Camila and showed her a picture of him. "It's him... This is Troy!"

"Wow! He's handsome!" Camila admitted which made Ally giggle.

"He's like so much taller than me, you should see it... It's so funny!" Ally said and both of them laughed.

"Do you like him?" Camila asked Ally who showed her a smile at the thought of Troy.

"We're getting to know each other better... But I really do like him. He's great." Ally confessed.

"I'm already shipping it..." Camila told her playfully. "I might as well create a fan account on twitter for you!"

"Stop that!" Ally exclaimed while slapping Camila's arm and blushing even more which made Camila laugh.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm gonna behave now." Camila said playfully while trying to make a serious expression.

"You're such a dork!" Ally exclaimed while shaking her head.

"Thanks." Camila winked at her and both broke into laughs.

"Well it's already 2 p.m. and I need to meet Will so we can talk about the tour so I gotta go..." Ally informed Camila who playfully pouted at her. "But I really apreciated this time with you... Thank you, Mila!"

"Thank you!" Camila thanked her, emphasising the "you". "I had such a great time with you even after all this mess..."

"We can do this again... And it better be really soon!" Ally told her.

"Deal!" Camila said.

"Great!" Ally exclaimed, happy about that new meeting they were making sure it would happen. "I can't wait!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

930K 4.6K 4
When Camila Cabello moved into an apartment, she thought she came prepared. But of all the things she expected, being thrown into Lauren Jauregui's p...
140K 3.7K 28
Lauren isn't a part of Fifth Harmony. She has her own group known as 'Girl Code' with four other girls whom she was placed with in the X Factor, and...
3.8K 170 44
Your story, your life! Who do you think your going to end up with? Lauren, Camila or maybe both of them? Can you handle a relationship while being a...
Foreign By blue

Fanfiction

62.2K 2.3K 32
Camila Cabello is on her way to her another concert. As she boards the plane, she didn't expect to land in a country where everything is foreign. Wil...