TMNT-Dark side

נכתב על ידי nebluelax_

Mikey is the happy-go-lucky one. Always laughing, smiling, pranking...heck, he'd be awarded the most smiles a... עוד

Introoooo :D
Leo
Raph
Donnie
Mikey
No one's POV
Leooo
Raph
Donnie
April
Leo
Raph
April
Leo
Ideas??
Raph
Donnie
April
Splinter
Leo
Raph
Donnie
April
Leo
Raph
Donnie
April
Leo
Guys, help ;-;
Raph
Emotions
Donnie
April
Donnie
Random youtube video
Raph
Raph
Good end 1
Bad End 2
Good End 2
Bad End 4
True End
Hai gaiz

Bad End 1

1.3K 37 18
נכתב על ידי nebluelax_

Mikey woke with a start and sighed. He was in his bedroom. It was all a dream. He sat up, getting out of bed quietly so he wouldn't wake anyone and walked to the bathroom. "Some things just aren't meant to be. I know my brothers would never love me and will always find me a nuisance."He mumbled to himself as he washed his face.  He stared at the mirror. The turtle looking back at him had wild, crazy eyes, a mad smile. All trace of humanity and kindness was gone. All that was left was a shell of madness. "Who would love a monster like me anyway..."

(A/N: yeah I have no idea what this ending is. My Brain is weird ._. So in the end Mikey really IS a psychopath. Wow. That's sad. I just ruined my favourite character wth are you doing with your life you stupid. *shoots self*)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

49K 1.2K 24
Warning: This story contains depression, blood, and mentions of suicide TO AN EXTENT!! Mikey is the youngest of ninja turtle brothers. They always me...
12.2K 266 24
You were in the Foot Clan, fighting grounds keepers. When you saw another piece of the darker armor your sensei's didn't see. You decided to retrieve...
703 18 2
"...The wreckages no longer felt heavy. The only thing that felt heavy was the guilt the ninja turtle felt as unstoppable tears streamed down in unco...
38.6K 694 18
Separated from her sister shortly after their father died, Y/N O' Neil learned to adapt to the NYC way, living a dangerous and shady life for 16 year...