When Harry met Sofie

De missynickiix0

~CURRENTLY ATTEMPTING TO EDIT~ Sofie's bestfriend Stevie gets two tickets to Great Britian and Buckingham Pal... Mais

When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 1
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 2
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 3
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 4
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 5
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 6
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 7
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 8
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 9
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 10
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 11
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 12
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 13
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 14
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 15
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 16
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 17
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 18
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 19
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 20
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 21
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 22
IMPORTANT ABOUT STORY
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 23
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 24
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 25
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 26
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 27
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 28
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 29
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 30
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 31
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 32
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 33
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 34
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 35
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 36
When Harry met Sofie- Chapter 37
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 38
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 39
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 40
Random Babble & About the Sequel

When Harry met Sofie - Epilogue

5.5K 47 10
De missynickiix0

Epilogue

Laying in bed, I sigh happily from the peace and quiet in the house for once. Finding quiet in this house, is rare. Almost impossible. Rubbing my eyes, I slide out of bed and head towards the kitchen to get breakfast ready. Knowing Kingston, he will get up whinning because food isnt ready. Which is why I always try to get up before him so I dont have to hear him whine. He's just like me in that way, grouchy until there is food in your stomach. Sofie always yelled at me rushing her making food.

Once in the kitchen I put eggs in the pan to fry, since Isabel only likes fries eggs. In another pan, I put bacon. As I turn the stove on the cock those, I turn to mix up the pancakes. Yesterday was Isabel's choice so today is Kingstons, which of course, he picked chocolate. What six year old boy doesnt love chocolate? Thirty minutes later, all of the food is done and set on three plates at the dining room table.

My luck, no sooner it is sat on the table, Kingston and Isabel come running out of their rooms. Both of them screaming over who gets what seat. Even though we all know they sit in the same seat everyday. Kingston pushes Isabel out of the way and she falls. Immediately she starts to whail. I sigh, walking over to pick her up in my arms. Once in my arms, she wipes her snotty nose on my pajama shirt.

"Daddy! I got a booboo!" She cries, poiting to the small scrape on her knee. Faking horror I set her down on the counter. She looks up at me, on the verge of more tears. "Daddy! Dont let me die! Put a band-aid on it! Hurry, daddy, hurry!" She shouts, her eyes growing wide as she stares at her scrape.

To stop her panick, I pull a spongebob band-aid out of the health drawer I keep in the kitchen now. After putting the band-aid over her scrape she kisses my cheek and jumps off of the counter, blonde curls bouncing as she goes. "Thank you, daddy!" She said as she ran for the table to eat her breakfast.

Smiling to myself, I watch as she plops down in the chair, picking up a pancake with her bare hand and eating it. No doubt, making a huge mess in the process. Isabel is like Sofie in so many ways. When she wants something, she leaves little hints then pretends she is surprised when she gets it. She cries very easily too. Just like Sofie said she would...  She even looks so much like Sofie. She has the curly blonde hair, bright blue eyes and a natural tan. I can tell she's going to be a heart breaker when she's older. And it worries the hell out of me.

As for Kingston. Well... I call him a little shit. Just as Sofie predicted as well, he is just like me. He likes to make people laugh, and he likes to pick on his sister. He is just all together a trouble maker. And he will not take no for an answer. He gets his way or no way. Lucky for him, Nana Claire buys him anything in the world. If it was me, I'd say no sometimes because he doesnt need every single toy he wants. Sure he can have them, but he doesnt need them. For looks, he looks somewhat like Sofie. He has her hair, except for his is straight like mine, and her nose. But mostly, he looks like me. Blue/green eyes that Sofie always loved. A pale complextion and semi-short.

One thing is forsure, I wouldnt trade my kids for the world. For awhile, I was lost and had no clue what to do. I was all alone to raise to kids all by myself. Claire came and stayed with me for the first year and a half. That women was a God sent, I swear. I have no idea what I would have done without her... Kate comes by a lot to play with the kids and take them off of my hands for awhile.

Jason and Stevie arrived the day after Sofie died, to everyones surprised, holding hands. Little did we know, Jason and Stevie were seeing each other. They were planning on telling Sofie when they were due for a visit in a month. Two years ago, they had a kid of their own. Of course they were married too. They had a little girl... They named her Sofie Anne Bastelli. At first, I was kind of upset about it, but after awhile I was okay. Speaking of Sofie still hurts, a lot, but I get by. I know she wouldnt want me crying over her still, six years later.

Even though she gave me permission to date, I cant do it. Sofie was my one true love. I dont know if I will ever find someone to love as much as I loved Sofie, I probably wont. And I'm perfectly fine with that.

"Daddy! Come on! Dont you remember what today is?" Isabel tugs on my hand, pulling me towards the stairs. I laugh and grab ahold on Kingstons hand as well, letting Isabel pull the both of us up towards he bedroom. The entire time she chatters away about what Aunt Kate picked out for her to wear.

Kingston pulls us to a stop outside of her bedroom door, looking up at me warily. "Dad... your going to be there, right?" He asked, looking scared. Kneeling down, I glance back at Isabel who is happily pulling her clothes from her dresser.

"Of course I will be, King. Why wouldnt I?" I asked him, a little concerned to why he thinks I would leave him.

"Andy's mom said I'm a big boy now, and I have to do this by myself. But I'm scared to daddy." He said, tears welling up in his eyes... The expression is breaking my heart. He and Isabel both look just like Sofie when they cry. And everytime they do cry, my heart breaks a little more.

As I stand up, I see Isabel tugging on her dress with complications but I know better than to help her. She likes to do it all by herself. Therefore, I pick up Kingston and carry him down to his bedroom. Once in the room, I sit down on his bed and place him on my lap.

"Listen to me when I tell you this... I will never leave you or Isabel. You both mean way to much to me for me to leave you. People are going to tell you so many things, but never believe them before asking me, okay?" He nods and rubs his red and swollen eyes.

"Now lets get you dressed to look like the King you are, shall we?" To that, he jumps up and rushes towards his closet.

***

Within an hour, Isabel had gotten a cut on her finger, causing her to scream because there was a small dot of blood on it. Kingston had spilled juice on his white shirt and broke a button off his suits jacket. When someone says, "As kids get older, they get easier and easier to take care of" I beg to differ. As babies, all they did was cry, eat and go to the bathroom. Now as kids, they hurt themselves, want new toys, have demands, yell, scream, cry, break things and so much more. I would never trade them for the world though.

"Dad! Isabel hit me!" Kingston said, running into my room holding out his some-what red arm. Isabel comes running in the room behind him, tears already in her bright blue eyes.

"No, I didnt daddy!" She screams as she clings onto my legs. Sighing, I look at Kingstons arm, which looks perfectly fine.

"King, your arm is fine. Go clean up your toys, we have to go soon." I said, sending him out of my room in a hurry. Isabel stays clung to my legs, in her attempts to suck up so she isnt in any trouble. I admitt, when things like this first started happening, I had no clue what to do. But then I seen, the one who was in the wrong needed to be repremanded, despite the fake tears.

Prying Isabels hands off of me, I kneel down to be face to face with her. "You can't hit your brother, Izzy. You know better than that! Why did you hit him?" I asked, looking her straight in the eye. When she doesn't answer, I continue. "Isabel."

"I'm sorry, daddy! But he told me I wasn't pretty like mummy was! He said he was pretty like mummy!" She cried, real tears now falling from her eyes. There goes my so broken heart again...

I pull her into my arms and rock her as she cries. "Shhh, sh. It's okay, Izzy." I mumur as she cries onto my shoulder, ruining my suit with her tears, but I dont really care. She's way more important than this stupid suit.

"Is it true daddy? Am I not pretty like mummy?" She sobbed, her words all jumbling together.

Sighing, I rub her back. "It's not true at all. Your are gorgeous, just like your mummy was. Remember that picture of your mummy that's in your locket? You look like just her in that picture. All you have to do is look in the mirror, and there's your mummy looking back at you." I whisper to her, knowing every word I just said to her was true, so true.

Once we cleaned up her tears, got her shoes on, put Kingstons shoes on, and changed his shirt again we left and headed towards the Buckingham Palace. The place the kids love to call "Kings Castle". They call it this because Will told Kingston that after he was the King, he would be the King. And the Buckingham Palace would be his.

The entire car ride, Isabel and Kingston sat in the back seat fighting over what song they wanted to hear on the radio. Neither of them getting their way as I put in an old CD that Sofie had left at our apartment. Whenever I thought about her, I'd watch a movie she loved, or listen to music she loved. Sofie was still a daily presence in my life, some people say I'll never get over her if I dont stop it, but I dont want to get over her. I love her and I always will. If some girl decided to waltz into my life and love me, she'd have to accept Sofie before I ever accept her.

When we arrive at the castle, we see all of the news crew trying to get a video of the kids and I arriving, and paparazzi snapping pictures. People are crowded everywhere, but the guards are pulling them back and out of our way. Kingston and Isabel remain the back seat, completely silent now as they watch the havoc outside. Little do they know, its all for them.

Every since they were born the press has gone crazy for them. Pictures and video of them are very rare. I've heard on snap shot of them is worth thousands. It took awhile for the news about Sofie to die down, and when I say awhile, I mean until this day. People still go crazy over it.

As I pull up to the side door, the doormen rushes up and opens my door for me. Once I am out, I go around and unbuckle Isabel from her carseat, then Kingston. When both are out of the car, I hold Izzy's right hand in my left and King's left in my right and we walk into the palace full of paparazzi and guests. Today, my dad is being crowned King. Today is also the twins first time ever going to an official Royal event. They wouldnt be coming today if it wasnt so important to my dad.

Approaching the room full of people, I notice both of my kids get hesitant and slow their speeds of walking.  I knew they were nervous, but I also knew, if they were anything like their mum, they could do this with no problem at all.

So as we are about to entire the room, I pause and look down at both of them as they look up at me. "Remember what your mummy and I both said," I whispered, kissing the top of both of their heads.

"Always be yourself, no matter what."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Am I the only one that wants to cry now? :(

My first story is done! It's so sad. I never expected it to be gone so fast. I'm going to miss it so much! But I guess it's on to the sequel. I hope everyone that read along and enjoyed this will go onto reading the sequel. After this, I'll post a little more about that. But for now,

Thank you to everyone who read, voted, commented and fanned me because of this story. You all mean so much to me. Thank you for making my first story amazing and fun to write. I hope you keep reading my work! I love yall so much.<3

SEQUEL!!!!! yay! :)

The Sequel is called, Like My Mother.

Description: Princess Isabel of Wales was born into the Royal family by her american mother and father, who happens to be Prince Harry of Wales. She and her twin brother Kingston were raised by their single father. When Isabel turns 18, her life spins out of control. Her brother is the spotlight of the country, knowing he will be the next King. No one pays attention to Isabel. But now, Isabel is deteminded to get the attention of the world off of her brother, and onto her.

Look for it! :)

xoxo,

-Nicole.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

178K 2.4K 32
When Abigail and her sister Sophia discover her parents have died in a plane cash and they will be moving to London with an old family friend they th...
143K 4.2K 32
[BOOK 1] Life in the public eye is very tricky, especially when you are a prince and a well-known singer. This story captures the relationship of Har...
240K 5.1K 32
Harry's tour is starting and Jensen has decided to tag along with the promise of adventure. Jensen faces her stage fright head on the first night, si...
603K 7.8K 98
Allana Kavanagh has it all. She's studying in the University of Cambridge in England, she's got a pending scholarship in Harvard, loving father and a...