Rae Sremmurd Imaginess

By ArtisticMind101

For all those Sremmlife fans and Lovers...just sit back, read and imagine. More

Oh Really?
"Its Ok."
His Little Secret
update!!!!
Daddy?
Through It All
Definition of a Rider
Tell Me Lies
All I See Is You
Her first day of School
Oh Jesus Help Us....
update!!!
Asthma
Just Listen
She's Coming
I missed You.
just Imagine
LIKE THAT WOULD BE...
Breakfast
short & sweet
He's Hereee!
I will Not Share...
Lovers and Friends
Kissing my Battle Scars
Take what's yours and Leave!
Im Sorry
Unexpecting
Job Interview
Busted (Pt 2)
Safe In My Arms
Perfect

Busted!!

2.8K 79 32
By ArtisticMind101

@Royalty_Bae_

Akaylin's POV

This teacher was seriously getting on my god damn nerves man.....I was ready to get the fuck outta here.

Only 5 more mins of this bullshit. I'm skipping next period... I need to smoke....

Mrs. Marlon kept going on and on about the Renaissance era and most of the class was either sleep, dozing off or staring into space.

I was about gone.

The bell rung throughout the classroom. Almost everyone jumped out of their seats, I was one of them.

"Don't forget I want an oral report on the Renaissance Era by the end of the week. I will not be accepting late work! And no plagiarism." She announced as we were leaving the classroom.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, pulled it out and looked ...I got a text from both Angel and Brooklyn.

Angel: Meet me at the baseball field . I got the loud.

Brooklyn: where u at?

I snuck out the back door of the school and went to the baseball field. Trying not to be seen by any of the janitors.

"Ayeeeeeee! Akaylin!!!" Tay said, holding out a blunt to me.

"Man, Mrs. Marlon been blowing me man! She want us to do a damn oral report on the Renaissance era....I ain't bout to do it." I complained, smoking the blunt slowly.

" She don't like me....." Tayliyah said, smoking on her blunt.

My mind was starting to get hazy.

Man I had so much going on. My dad being on my back all the time, My mom leaving us. All this school work. Shit. I have a life too. My dad don't see it.
Fuck it.

I took a long puff on the blunt and looked up at the sky.
It looked so peaceful up there. ..

Brooks was rolling up another blunt.

I was halfway done with my first one when Angel was telling her story on how she snuck some peach ciroc out the house. She pulled it out of her bookbag, took a swig of it and passed it around.

I took a long swig from it.

Damn this good as fuck.

My dad drinks this a lot. Sometimes when he gets home he sits at the table or takes the bottle and goes in his room and shuts the door.

"What class you got this period Akaylin?" Angel asked.

"Gym. Shit. Mr. Kelly will be alright. " I shrugged, puffing on my now second blunt.

We were under the bleachers smoking and drinking away that we didn't noticed that the principal and the resource officer had came up and was staring at us under the bleachers.

"Oh fuck." Angel said

The principal grabbed me

"I never thought I would catch you in this type of situation Akaylin Brown. I'm so disappointed in you." She said shaking her head.

"All of you. Go to my office right Now." She said. The resource officer grabbed Tayliyah's bag which was full of weed. And Grabbed the empty bottle of Peach ciroc and escorted us to Mrs. Kirven's office.

We all entered the front office. And sat down in the chairs. The clerk at the front desk looked at us and wrinkled her nose at us

We stunk of the smell of weed.
"Bitch" I mumbled under my breath.

Mrs. kirven was in her office calling our parents.

I'm so busted. My dad is gonna KILL me.

"Akaylin!" She yelled. Calling me into her office.

I walked in shaking my head.

"Shut the door behind you and sit down." She said, trying to stay calm.

I sat down.

"Now Why were you out there?" She questioned.

"I didn't do anything I swear! I was just there!" I said.

"Akaylin, I saw the blunt in your hand and the bottle was laying down right beside and you stink of the smell of Marijuana." She says bluntly.

I sigh....

"Okay....I did it. I was smoking. And drinking....." I admitted.

"You have broken a bunch of school rules. If it wasn't this severe I would suspend you. But since this is a very serious matter I have no choice but to expell you from this school." She says.

"WHAT? PLEASE Mrs Kirven!" I beg.

"I'm sorry Akaylin but your actions are accountable to expell you and I have no choice but to do my job and enforce the rules. And if you can't listen then you have to go." She says.

There was a knock on the door.

Oh fuxk....please don't let that be dad. Please no.

"Come in." Mrs. kirven called out.

My dad walked in the office. He sniffed the air and looked at me.

"Hello Mr. Brown. Please have a seat." She says.

"No....I think I'll stand." His deep raspy voice was scaring me.

"Mr. Brown. Your daughter Akaylin has been caught today smoking marijuana and drinking alcohol while skipping a class. Now I didnt expect this type of behavior from Akaylin. Her marks are extremely well and she didn't seem like the type of student to do this but I have no choice but to expell her from this school and remove from the music program here at this school." Mrs. kirven said sternly looking at me.

"Get up. Go to the car. Now." He said trying not to yell at Me.

"I'm sorry that this happened. And I will take care of it. TRUST me." He Said, opening the door. I go out into the front office and sneak a look at my friends. They all looked sorry for me....some of them were crying.

I got in the car and shut the door. My dad hit the back of the car

"Fuxk!" He yelled out loud and got in the car.

He cranked up the car and we were heading home.

"Kaylin.......What the fuxk is wrong with you! Ever since your mom left you been doing the stupidest shit! You first get arrested for fighting a girl in the park then you get expelled from school!!!" He yelled.

"Dad. You acting like I killed somebody. You smoke weed all the time and drink. So what the hell is the problem.?" I ask as we were pulling up in our garage.

He grabbed me by my shirt and pushed me up the stairs. He slapped Me across the face.

"Who the fuck you think you talking to like that? I am your father and I'm the only one you got! I smoke and drink because im grown and I'm an adult. I can do whatever the hell I please!" He yelled at me.

"I see why mom left you now!" I yelled back.

He took off his belt and started to hit me repeatedly.

"I----" Whack
"Am--- Whack
"Your mother fucking father!" He yelled.

"YOUR MOMMA DIDNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT US. SHE LEFT ME WITH YOU. BEVAUSE SHE DIDNT WANT TO BE BOTHERED. " He yelled hitting me.

I was huddled up in the doorway of the house crying.

"Get your ass up and go to ya damn room! You wasn't crying when you was smoking them blunts!" He yelled.

"I hate you Aaquil!" I yelled using the same line mom used before she left him.

He looked at me and stopped hitting me. He looked hurt.

"Take ya ass upstairs to ya goddamn room." He muttered.

"Dad....I'm " *gco*

"Go to ya ROOM!!!!" He yells.

I scramble up , grabbing my book bag and ran upstairs to my room. Slamming my door.

@Royalty_Bae_ I hope you like it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mama said By Yoncè

Teen Fiction

7.5K 508 61
We've all heard the saying "what happens in Vegas stays in vegas" well not in this case. What will happen when its no longer fun and games and someon...
5.7K 133 16
Nothing just read if ya want and tell me what u think about and vote pls .... Hope you enjoye the story ♥
29.7K 273 22
Just some imagines for the Noah Schnapp fans/simps<33 A bit of swearing but thats about it. Thank you all so much for 1k reads<333
8.8K 115 5
"I love you" reader x Billie imagines Y/n g!p All my books are y/n g!p