"Its Ok."

You're walking through the streets on Los Angeles with your face shoved in a book and Earbuds in your ears. You're just walking.....and walking....and walking....until you collide face first into someone and fall onto the concrete sidewalk.

" Aye man! Watch where the fuck you going....dumb ass!" A deep, husky voice yells.

You take the book from your face and take the ear buds out your ears, your glasses are somewhere on the ground...(you can't see without them)

"Oh shit, My bad!" The voice says, their hands touch your face as your vision comes to you. Your glasses are back on your face. You get up and brush yourself off and look at the person in front of you. He's a bit shorter than you, brown skinned, with dreads on his head...he sorta looks like Otto from Rocketpower. He has no shirt on , but the first tattoo you see on his chest says "SREMM LIFE".

" Aye my bad, shawty. I'm sorry. I didn't see you. I was on my phone." He explains.
You just blanky look at him.

" Can you speak? Are you Hurt?" He asks.

" Yes, I can speak and no I'm not hurt." You say, bending down picking up your book and phone.

"Oh....I'm Aaquil, (think thats how you spell it) but everybody calls me " Slim" or Jimmi or Slim Jimmi." He introduced himself.

"I'm Y/N." You say.

"Okay Y/n..I'm sorry for knocking you over." He says.

" It's ok." You say looking at the ground.

" You are very Pretty Y/n...." He murmurs.

" thanks." You say.

"Um...I know this is kind of awkward but I was wondering can I have your number?" He says, rubbing his dreads.

" .....sure...why not. " You say, finally perked up.

You gave Jimmi your number and he gave you his and y'all went y'all separate ways. Before you even enter Starbucks, Your phone vibrates.

" Hey Y/n its jimmi "