Asthma

In this imagine (Y/N is not Home...its just Swae and Nori that's home)

Swae's POV

Im just sitting down at the living room table writing down song lyrics,

Jimmi and the boys are at the studio, Since Y/n is not home....I'm babysitting.

Nori's in the living room playing with her stuffed animals and other toys,

"Okay Mr. Fluffy, here's your tea cup..... Don't drink it yet Dolly!" her little voice echo's through the 1st floor of the house.

Ive only gotten a hook for our song. And I'm just sitting here thinking.

Nori gets silent..

"Nori you okay in there?" I ask out loud. She doesn't respond all I hear his her trying to take deep breaths.

I get up and walk into the living room, she got her eyes closed and she opens them.

"I'm okay." She says.

"You sure? "

"Yes."

I walk back to the table and try to focus on my song lyrics.

She gets back to having her "tea party" with her stuffed animals.

I'm halfway through the song when I hear Nori gasping for air,

She starts coughing and her gasps get more abrupt,

"Daddy....." She manages to get out.

"I'm scared." She gasps loudly.

Oh shit!! She's having an attack!

I grab her inhaler from the top of the fridge and run into the living room, she stopped gasping she's coughing, her face red,

I grab her and hold her in an upright position and put her inhaler in her mouth, after 4 good pumps she's was back to normal.....

She coughs a little and relaxs....

I try my best to keep her calm, I don't want her to have another attack, twice in one day. I just hold her she grabs my hand with the inhaler in it and pumps it one more time.

"Don't cough" I say.

She just lays there. Her color comes back to her face, she looks up at me.

"You okay?" I ask.

She nods her head.

"Its okay....everything will be okay...I'm here." I say soothing her. My chin on the top of her head.

"I was scared." She whispers.