Take what's yours and Leave!

Jimmi's POV:

I was pulling up in my driveway, when i saw Y/n throwing shit out the window......wait a damn minute....
That's MY shit!
I get out the car and run up to the window.

" Hey Hey! Y/N What the fuck?!" I yelled. Wtf was she throwing my shit out the goddamn window.

"I know you been cheating on me MF!" She yells back, my damn Louie suitcast crashes to the ground next to me.

"Don't be throwing the damn Louie!" I yell, trying to pick up some of my valuables.

"I'm so fucking done with you Jimmi!" She yells, throwing more of my clothes and shoes out the window. I had to admit.....
Y/N looks scary asf...but she not about to be treating me like shit and throwing my shit out the goddamn window.

"Who tf told you that I was cheating on you?" I yelled back.

"Don't play fucking stupid with me Aaquil!" She yells throwing my martian j's out the window.
One of them mfs hit me...
This bitch out her damn mind.

"Y/N! Don't make me come in there!" I try threatening her.

"Fuck You, witcho stupid ass!" She yells back, cutting up my damn Louie Scarf.

Oh hell no.

I went in the house and went straight up stairs to see Y/n's back. She was taking up some of my clothes cutting and stabbing holes in it until I grabbed her wrists. And the scissors fell from her hand.

"Jimmi....let go!" She mutters.

"Hell no. You gonna give me a better explanation for this shit." I yell.

"I don't gotta give you shit!!!" She yells back.

"Not a goddamn thing!" She added.

She walks pasts me and goes down the stairs.

Knowing me, I follow her ass....I don't got time for her doing somemore outrageous shit.

"Baby I'm not cheating on you! I was out Partying with my crew, you know how it is!" I tried explaining but she cut me off..

"Yeah I know how it is. I know how you and those HOES are too Jimmi. You act like you don't GAF. " She says, getting loud with me.

"Baby..." I try to explain again

"Don't Baby me....take what's yours and leave." She says, looking at me.

I just stand there and look at her like she fucking stupid.

"All what's yours is on the front lawn....and what left is in a garbage bag on the floor in my room." She says, putting emphasis on the my.

The fuck? She really think I'm leaving?

"Didn't you hear me? Take yo shit and get out!" She yells, pushing on my chest.

I roll my eyes, and scoop her up.

"Jimmi Wtf?!! put me down!!!" She yells.

"You said take what's mines right?" I ask.

"I'm not yours put me down!!!" She yells.

My ass ain't leaving.

I carry her ass up the stairs and take her in the room, shutting the door behind me.

I toss her ass on the bed and get on top of her before she tries some fufu shit.

"Jimmi get tf off of me.!" She yells, her yelling turns into whines on the last part.

Nah her ass won't getting away.

"Now what's was that you said earlier?" I ask her, my hand touching the outline of her panties.

"Shit I don't know get tf off of me!" She yells, trying to push me off of her.

Now Y/N know better.

"Nah Baby, you said something else earlier..." I whisper in her ear. She starts to soften up.

"Get off ...." She whines.

My hand goes inside her panties and I start rubbing her clit.

"I love you..." I mumble into her ear.

"I fucking hate you..." She mumbles trying her hardest not to moan.

Let it out.

I put two fingers inside her and start to pump her.

She starts moaning.

"Jimmi...."

Her defenses fell.

I pull down her panties and begin to eat her out.

"Uhhh....I still hate..." She moaned, her fingers locked in my dreads.

I start to tongue fuck her,

Damn Y/N you taste good ma.

I start tongue fucking her faster as her legs start to shake.

"Jimmi....." She moans out loud. I stop and come up and look at her.

She had a sad but mad look on her face.

" I still fucking hate you. Get the fuck out. " She says.

"Nah you said fuck me earlier right?" I say out loud getting off of her and stand up.

I start to unbuckle my pants and let them and my boxers fall to the floor.

"Get ya ass up." I say huskily.

She looks at me worried and slowly gets up.

She turns around and I push her so she's on all fours on the bed.

"Ima give you what you want...." I say, entering her slowly.

She gasps and grips the bed sheets. I start pounding her.

"Uhhhhhhh Jimmi!!!!" She yells out.

I grab her hair and start pulling it.

"Nah you said fuck me right ? Huh?" I say, kissing on her neck.

"Ummm....Yes Papi, I'm sorry!" She moans.

"Uh Shit Y/N? What's my name???" I yell, the headboard of the bed was hitting the wall.

"J-J--"

"Nah that aint it." I say and pull out.

She looks at me and starts squirming and whining.

"What's my name baby???" I whisper softly. My hands on her sides.

"It's Papi.....its papiii....Papi I want himmmm...." She moans out loud looking back at me.

I enter her slowly and begin to fuck her senseless.

Our moans filled the air as the headboard kept hitting the wall.

My hand was gripped on her hair while one was gripped on her side.

"Oh shit Jimmi....I'm bout to...." She Yells out moaning.

"Let it out baby...." I growl.

We both came together and collapsed on the bed.

She snuggled up on my chest and we both were catching our breath.

"I'm sorry.." She says....kissing me.

"I love you." I say, my hand on her face.

"I love you too..." She says.

"Next time you tell me to take my shit and go, I'm taking your ass " I say, kissing her.