Daddy?

Y/N's POV

"Come on baeee, quit playinn!" Swae whines, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Boy move!!!" I yell out loud.

"Boy?? I'm a man, what the fuck you talking bout?" He laughs, kissing my neck.

"Im going to sleep.... Goodnight." I say sternly turning away...my back towards him.

"Babyyy ....baeeeeee.....Y/N....look at me..." He murmurs into the crook of my neck.

I shrug him off me.

He doesn't do anyhting ....

Five mins later I feel his hand go into my panties...

"Damn Baby..." He whispers, his warm breath causes me to tremble a little.

I turn towards him, He takes his hand out my panties and stares at me. I lean in and we start kissing...

His tongue is all in my mouth as his hands touch my stomach and my waist softly.
I moan softly to his touch.

He smirks and pulls my shirt over my head and throw it on the floor. He starts kissing my chest working his way down to the outline of my panties...

"Baby...." I gasp.

He looks up at me "Baby do you want me too??" He whispers, pulling my panties down and throwing them on the floor.

"Yes..." I manage to come out.

I felt his warm breath on my area as he begins to eat me out, I felt his tongue in places I thought I didn't have.

My moans fill the thick air as my fingers get tangled into his locks.

"Damn ma you taste so good " he mumbles, his tongue working so much magic...

He comes back up and looks into my eyes.

I got a little disappointed that he stopped.

"Don't look so sad Y/N...I'm not done." He smirks.

I push him off me and got on top. I start kissing his chest and working my way down.

"Y/N....." He moans softly.

I pull off his boxers and come back up,

" Nah, I'm starting first." He smirks, kissing my neck. I gasp out loud as I feel him enter me.

" Oh shit..." I say gripping the sheets.

" Its okay Baby....relax.." He whispers.

He starts moving slowly...

"Faster...." I moan..

He starts thrusting in and out of me,

Our moans fill the room along with sweat and lust,

" Oh shit....ummm...." He moans looking deeply into my eyes..

This wasn't regular sex....this was love.

"Yes! Daddy!!!! Yes baby faster!" I moan.

He goes faster kissing on my neck, spreading my legs out more.

" oh shit....Ummmm...." I scream.

Next thing we know we hear a small voice screaming
"Stop it , Stop it! Get off my Mommy!!! Daddy stop you're hurting Mommy!!!"

All I see is our 4 year old daughter Nori hitting swae on the back

"Oh shit! Nori!" Swae said out loud, covering us up.

Oh god Nori!!!!

"No no no no no! Nori its okay! Its okay! Mommy's fine, me and daddy were just playing!'

Omg I'm a bad liar.

" Nori, why the hell are you in here, I tucked you in 2 hours ago!" Swae yells.

" I heard Mommy screaming and moaning so I ran to see what was wrong and I see you over her." Nori says, sniffing.

"Nori its okay, mommy's fine..." Swae says.

She frowns at him.

"Are you okay Mommy?" She asks me.

" Yes baby, Mommy's okay like Daddy said." I Say.

She's so adorable..it's hard to stay upset with her....her curly hair a little mess on her hair, her little pikachu onesie with her holding her teddy bear tightly.

"Come on Nori, im a tuck you in again." Swae says with emphasize on the again. She rushs over to hug me and I kiss her on the cheek.

"Goodnight Mama..." I say, running my hand through her curls.

"Goodnight mommy " she yawns.

She takes her daddy's hand..

"Wait...Mommy why were you calling Daddy 'daddy'??" She asks.

Shit....

Swae laughs.

"What? What funny?" She asks.

" mommy just loves daddy so much." I say... Damn that was a pitful answer...

"Goodnight Nori." I say.

"Goodnight" she says.

Swae takes her down the hall to her room.

Our daughter caught us having sex....the door was closed...how the hell we didn't hear the door open???

Swae walks back in the room...and lays on the bed.

"You wanna finish???" He asks.

" No....you do realize our 4 year old daughter saw us both butt naked right??" I say crossing my arms.

"Yeah I know. I told her I wasn't hurting you and that I wouldn't even do that, she just looked at me and said okay." He says, sitting up.

"Yeah but--"

"Mommmyy!!!!!" I hear Nori say from down the hall.

" Now she won't be able to sleep!" I say hitting Swae on the head

"Aye! But you liked it...'yes Daddy'! He mimiced, rolling on the bed laughing. I pushed his ass on the floor. And stepped over him and went down the hall to Nori's room.

The end.....

What y'all think?