Oh Jesus Help Us....

You and Swae have 2 kids...lord. Lol
Nori who is the oldest, and Evan who is the youngest. They are barely a year apart. But the thing is....

They are always fussing, always physically fighting each other....well they are fighting right now as we speak lol....

"COME BACK HERE!!!!!!" Nori yells, slipping on the rug falling on her back.

Evan runs (fast as his Lil feet can carry him) slams the door in her face.

"EVAN!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!! IMA KILL YOU!!!!" she shrieks, banging on the door.

He opens the door and takes off. He grabs a pillow off the couch and throw it at her, knocking her down. She gets back up and grabs him by his curly hair.

"OWWWWEWWEEE!!!" HE cries out pulling her on the floor while she still has a strong grip on his hair.

" HEY! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??!" You yell , walking into the living room seeing the mess.

You look at them, Evan is on top of Nori with his hand on a pillow , Nori still didn't let go of Evans hair...lol.

"You two aren't fighting again are you.? That's the third time this week!" You yell,

"And clean up this damn mess, what y'all think this is? This is not a wrestling or boxing ring! Get y'all asses up!" You yell, going off the handle.