Tell Me Lies

Tell me that you love me,
Just so I can hear it,
Say that you need me,
Make me believe it,
Hold me close in your arms ,
Say you'd never let go,
Say that I'm your all and all,
The only one you want.
Say you don't fuck with nobody else,
And I'm the only one,
Say you'd never hurt me and you put this on your son,

Promise me you'd never cheat and you will always be 100,
Say you're different from the rest baby...

Tell me lies, tell me lies,
Make it all sound good.....

I was laying down on my bed, just staring at the ceiling lost in thought....Jimmi still hasn't come home yet & its 3 in the morning... I just fiddle with the small bow on my shirt. Then drift off to sleep ...

4 Am...

I hear the bedroom door creak open slowly and someone stumble through the door. I listen slowly as tears start rolling down my face slowly...all I smelt was sex, liquor and weed. I felt a arm wrap around my waist. .. I sniff out loud.

Fuck this shit I'm tired! I shove his arm off of me and turn on the lamp.

"Damn Y/N!! Turn that shit off! " Jimmi says putting a pillow over his face...

I should smother his ass with it.

"No I'm fuxking tired! We are gonna talk about this shit right now damnit!!" I yell , snatching the pillow away throwing it on the floor.

He just turns away.

"No Motherfucker, Look at me!" I yell, hitting him.

He turns back to me staring with wide eyes, like he so damn surprised.

"Who the fuxk you talking to like that Y/n?" He says sitting up.

"I'm talking to you damn it!! Jimmi I'm tired, you think its fine to just waltz drunk as fuck into the house at 4 in the morning! Where the fuck where you for that long time?? You act as if I don't matter or the fact that you have a girlfriend at home doesn't exist to you! " I yell, ranting. I kept all this stuff inside...his expression didn't even change.

"Now you say shit! You ain't never said shit before so why now? I just wanna go out with my bros and have fun! Shit I ain't getting no younger, I live that Rock star life Y/N, you know that. So why the fuck you acting like I'm in the wrong here?" He says getting up out of the bed.

"Because you are in the wrong Aaquil. " I say hardtoned.

"Oh I'm in the fucking wrong! ? I don't wanna sit up here and look in your face all day bored as fuck when I could be out, spending money, smoking with my bros, partying , having a bomb ass time? Shit. Something told me not to cuff yo ass because you boring as shit!" He yells.

Ouch ...

"Oh I'm boring huh? Then why the hell did you come back here then?? " I yell.

"You know what you don't even gotta answer that....yo ass sleeping on the couch " I say, throwing a pillow and a blanket at him.

"Better that to be laying with your stiff ass." He says, shutting the door behind him.

I start sobbing and lay across the bed.

The first memory that pops in my mind was when me and Jimmi first met.

I was sitting at the bar alone.... Sipping my watermelon mimosa looking around. I felt a presence beside me.

"Yeah lemme get the same thing she's having." a deep husky voice says.
I look beside me and there he was....

Shirtless and sweaty ...

"Hey.." He says, staring at me...

"Hi..." I answer, shifting a little in my seat.

"So you watched us perform?" He asked. The bartender bought his drink.

"Yeah I did. You guys were good..." I say sipping my drink slowly through my straw.

"Thanks ma....so what's ya name?" He says.

"Y/N.." I say , raising my hand for another drink.

"Damn....that's a beautiful name.....you so beautiful.....damn .." He says, staring into my eyes.

I start blushing....

"Stop...I'm not that good looking..." I gush.

" Nah Ma, you gorgeous..." He says., grabbing my hand. .

I come back to reality .

I know Jimmi is cheating on me...the way he talked to me tonight proved to me that he was. All he did was fill my head up with lies, saying I'm the only one for him. Apparently these hoes are for him too.

Damn.....