Kissing my Battle Scars

Y/N was in the bathroom with the door cracked....she didn't hear Swae come in the the bedroom and shut the door.

Y/N'S POV:

one....two..three cuts....

four....five......

the sting from the razor blade was giving me an sensation that i never felt before. My wrists was starting to stain with blood.

this is my art....my body is my canvas and the razor is my tool. I felt a cool breeze on my wrists as the cold air hit the cuts on my wrists.

"Y/N? Baby where you at? You in the bathroom?" Swae called out. He pushed the door open and looked at me.....

I looked up alarmed. i didn't pay him much attention when i was cutting....

"Baby??? What are you doing....." He whispered.

I threw the razor in the toilet. "Nothing....Im just...."

"Are you cutting???? Baby why??" He asks...tears starting to form up in his eyes.

Swae was so emotional when it comes to me...He just puts on that hardcore-badboy cascade for all his homies....but to me....hes the biggest softie.

I look down on the floor...

He grabbed both of my wrists and looked at them. 7 Slits with blood gushing out stared back at him.

My scars were screaming at me....telling me to continue.

Swae didn't say a word and started to clean my cuts. After he cleaned them and let them dry for a bit....
He started to kiss them.

His warm lips on my cool skin of my wrist made my heart skip a beat.

He looked deeply into my eyes.
"Baby don't ever hurt yourself like this again. You are beautiful. Your insecurities make you amazing in my eyes....
Promise me that you'll stop." He murmured against my wrists.

"I promise." And I really did promise. I'll try my hardest. I got my baby to help me.... He kissed my battle scars sweetly.

He took the razor out the toilet and disposed it. He washed his hands and rubbed my slitted wrists.

He grabbed a sharpie and drew a butterfly on it and wrote his name under it.

"If you cut.... The butterfly dies....if you don't he lives....he has to fade away.....once you cut ..you kill him." He explains.

Two weeks later....

I didn't cut anymore. Me and swae were leaving the tattoo studio...
I got a butterfly on my right wrist.

Because I'm strong. Swae kissed my left wrists where some of my healing scars were visible.

"Baby....promise me you won't leave...." I said.

" I promise.... No matter how bad it gets." He says, kissing my forehead softly.