His Little Secret

@fluffybunnie26.

Enjoy!!!!!!

Timia's P.O.V.

I sat on my bed, just lost in thought. Mia what did you get yourself into?
Yeah I'm 13 and well...in a secret relationship with Khalif (Swae Lee). But the thing is .....he's 20. Its hard to keep our relationship a secret because of the fact that I love him so much. So I lay back on my bed and scroll through my Phone ,

There were so many pictures of us together. One where he's asleep on my chest,
And one where we're Kissing. He promised to come see me before he leaves tomorrow....but tomorrow is almost here.

"Where the hell is he?" I mutter, getting up walking around my room....yeah I'm bored as hell, and anxious to see him.

There's a knock at my window. I look out the windows to see if any Paparazzi were outside....knowing they would love to snap a picture of Swae entering the home of a 13 Year old through a window.
I open the window slowly.

"Mia....." He says coming in the window slow as hell.

"Nigga get your ass in here, before somebody sees you! Your ass can go to jail for this!" I hiss at him, pulling him inside the house , closing the window quietly...I didn't want my parents to wake up.

"You need to chill with that smart ass mouth. You know how many times I snuck in here...." He smirks.

"Oh word? What you gonna do about it??" I hissed again.

A small vibrating noise came out of nowhere.
He takes out his phone and starts texting someone.

"Ahem....this is OUR time. They can wait." I mutter.

He smiles at his phone , then puts it away.

"You sassy as hell for a 13 year old." he smirks, walking up to me...he stares into my eyes and leans in. I lean in too, eager as hell.

His lips connect with mine softly, His arms wrap around my waist, he pulled away slowly as my eyes were still closed. I open them and he was staring at me.

I look down at the floor thinking....

Nobody knows about us...not even his brother, my family doesn't know.....my friends....no one....how do I know for sure that I'm the only girl he does this too...how do I know that he won't be in another girls face while on tour?