Just Listen

Jimmi's POV

This house feels weird when you alone. I don't even like going into certain rooms because of Y/N....

Damn. I feel stupid as fuck. I fucked her over, had her crying, throwing shit at me....and she left me. All because I made a dumb ass decision. I cheated on her...Twice.

She ain't ever coming back.

I tried texting her but she doesn't respond.

Some of her stuff is still here....

I open the drawer next to the bed and pull out a small velvet box..

I open it and immediately close it. I throw it at the wall, and try to go back to sleep....

Fuck it I can't sleep.

Y/N's POV

I'm going through my drawer and realize I need to go back to jimmi's house for the rest of my stuff.

Shit.

I don't want to see him, I don't even want to picture his face.

I will never forgive him, he fucked me over twice. All his incidents came out at once. I swear I'm fucking done with him...
I put on a trench coat and head out in the pouring rain.

I make my way to his house and get out the car and ring the doorbell.

"Yo!" I hear him inside, jogging towards the door, he swings it open with a smirk then sees me and it falls.

I take the hood off of my trench coat...even though I'm still standing in the rain.

"Y/N....." He says....looking uneasy.

"Jimmi." I say formally.

My hair is soaked..

" are you going to let me in to get my stuff?" I ask.

He doesn't say a word but lets me in.

I take off my coat and throw in the basket and retreat upstairs...

Jimmi follows me.

Jimmi's POV

I can't let her....leave me.
She looks like she don't even care anymore....did I make her that way? I don't want her to be cold hearted like me.....

She grabs another suitcase and starts packing it. I sit on the bed next to her, she looks at me and turns away swiftly.

Probably rolling her eyes at me.

She goes into the closet , I creep up behind and wrap my arms around her waist. She softens up a little....then turns hard again.

"Get off me. Your shit isn't going yo work." She says harshly.

"Baby, look at me..." I say into her neck.

"I'm not your baby, those hoes are your babies right??? Get the hell off me," she says trying to squirm out my arms. I tighten my grip on her.
I don't want to let you go.

I turn her around to look at me, she just has a blank look on her face.

"Look....listen--"

"I don't want to listen---"

"JUST LISTEN DAMNNIT!!!" I yell shaking her a bit.

She gets quiet and stares at me with wide eyes.

"Listen....I know I fucked up I know....and I didn't tell you about the first incident--"

"Or the second one."

"SHUT UP!" I yell.

"NOW JUST FUCKIN LISTEN! I KNOW I FUCKED UP I KNOW THAT AND IM SORRY. I SHOULDN'T HAVE DID I AND I SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU.... AND I FEEL STUPID AS SHIT....I CANT LET YOU WALK OUT THAT DOOR AGAIN, IM NOT LOSING YOU AGAIN.!" I yell.

"You already lost me jimmi. The day I caught you with that girl, that's when you lost me and then to make it worse ...is that you cheated Twice." She says breaking free and zipping up the suitcase and grabbing some more bags.

She retreated down the stairs, I beat her down there and block the door.

"Get out the way." She says softly.

" I can't hear you. " I say.

She walks closer to me. Her chest aost touching mine.

"Get the hell out my way." She says.

I kiss her. She tries to struggle but I wrap my arms around her waist. She starts kissing me back. I take my arms from around her waist and take the bags out her hands. She pulls away.

I look at her....

Y/N's POV

I can't look at him...

My vision get blurry

"Are you crying ?" He asks.

I don't look at him. I grab my bags.

"Move." I whisper.

He sighs.....and moves out the way.

I open the door and make my way out into the soaking rain, I throw my stuff in the back and shut the door. I go back inside to get my coat. My tears were mixed in the rain. He grabs my arm.

"I love you." He says.

"Bye Jimmi." I say quietly and walk out the door.