All I See Is You

Y/N's POV

My heart is beating so hard, I'm scared its going to pop out of my chest and onto the floor. My flowers cause my hands to get slippery...

Each step I take , the butterflies in my stomach get worse.

I look around at all the white flowers laying on the floor,

My lace dress is sticking to my body like glue.

I feel everyone's eyes piercing into me, I look to the ground, because if I look up...my flustered face would give myself away.

I look up and look straight ahead.. ..

Swae's POV

Damn ....is that all me? Y/n looks so nervous, she looking straight at The ground. She so damn beautiful....I still can't believe that's all me....me. My soul mate...my other half.
She looks up at me and smiles happily.

I'm cheesing so hard. Man I got that "I won me a trophy " look.

She's standing in front of me then we both walk up and turn towards each other.
"Hi" she whispers.
"Hey" I mutter, still cheesing like a Lil kid with his prize.

While the Rev went on and on about marriage , I was lost in her eyes....

Y/N's POV

My future Husband looks amazing in front of me, he's just staring into my eyes and I'm staring into his...I just get lost in them... His grip on my hands tighten....

"Y/N do you take this man to be you lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and and in health, for rich and for poor, until death do you part?" The Rev says looking at me....but I'm not paying him any mind...I'm lost in my baby's eyes...

"I do." I say, blushing.

Swae does that smirk that I love so much.

"Khalif do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love cherish and protect her, from hurt harm and danger,to have and hold, in sickness and in health, for rich and for poor, until death do you part?"

" I do." He says blushing and still cheesing so damn hard.

Jimmi blows his nose in a tissue.... I look at him and try not to laugh.

" I now pronounce this couple husband and wife...you may kiss the bride."

He leans in and we start kissing, I wrap my arms around his neck, my fingers tangled in his hair. It started to turn into a mini make out session until we heard someone clear their throat. We pull away smiling and blushing, and everyone starts clapping.

.....