I missed You.

Swae's POV

Y/Ns hair tickled my face Alittle as she turned slightly on my chest.
Man I love watching her sleep.
She turns a little and opens her eyes slowly. ..

"How long have you been staring at me?" She says, smiling.

"I think for about 10 mins .."I say, smirking at her.

She looks at me and starts tracing the outline of my superman tattoo on my chest.

"I missed you. " I mutter in her ear.

She looks up at me and smiles
"I missed you too."

I really did miss her like crazy. The tour was hectic and all those groupies tried to get to me. Shit I ain't let it happen. I was too busy thinking about Y/N....I missed everything about her, even the smell of her hair.

I start kissing all over her face.

"Babeeeee staaaaaaapppp..." She whines, giggling.

My arms tightened around her.

"We should just lay like this in bed. All day. ." I say, kissing her neck.

"Well if we doing that.. Can I at least brush my teeth first.... My morning breath is ugh...." She complains.

"Babeeeeee.....your morning breath ain't that bad." I say laughing.

"Let me out....so I can. Brush my teeth." She says.

I get up and kiss her, cradling her face.

She gets up and tries to dash into the bathron but I grab her by her waist and slam her on the bed climbing on top.

"Movveeeee .." She whines.

I start kissing her lips softly. She wraps her legs around me and starts kissing back. I put my hand in her shorts and she moves a little.

" Move out the way . " she says smirking.

I let her go to the bathroom and wash up. I flop back on the bed looking at her in the bathroom getting her toothbrush out.

I missed being home.