Im Sorry

Dedicated to Aerial.

Aerial's Pov:

I was sitting on the couch, my legs laying on it casually flipping through the tv. My head was killing me, and my eyes hurt. well...from crying so much. I had balled up, used up tissues all around me on the floor and on the couch, and shattered glass lay on the floor also. I was hurt...once again....By Swae. All because of his lifestyle.

I mean he acts like he doesn't have a girlfriend here at home waiting for him....well he HAD a girlfriend.

I just sit there crying my eyes out all over again when I hear keys rattling through the door and see Swae walking in the house, casually.
He looks at me and sits down beside me, Its taking every inch of me not to smack and beat the shit out of him.

He starts smirking and laughing.

"What the fuck is so damn funny?" I say, getting up off the couch.

"Oh my fucking god man." He complains and looks at me.

"I aint got shit to say to you." He says.

"Then get out!"

"Man Aerial if you don't shut you short ass up man! Always mad and crying about shit ." He yells, throwing his phone across the room.

" Then why the fuck are you here then?!! Get the fuck out!" I yell, punching him in the face.

He looks at me with a scary glare.

The way he is looking at Me....scares me a little.

His nostrils flare up as he picks me up putting me over his shoulder and takes me up the stairs.

"Put me down! Swae!" I yell out.

" NAH. YOU WANNA HIT NIGGAS AND SHIT. ALWAYS CRYIN AND SHIT. THINKIN A NIGGA DONT LOVE YOU AND SHIT. THINKIN IM CHEATING AND SHIT. FUCK IT AERIAL. IMA SHOW YO ASS HOW MUCH I MEAN WHAT I SAY!!" He yells, throwing me on the bed.

He starts ripping off my button up shirt and throw it on the floor.

"Ow! That was my favorite shirt!" I complain.

"SHUT UP." He growls in my ear.

Damn....

He yanks my sweatpants off and starts kissing me from my neck on down.

"I love you baby." He murmurs. His warm breath on my skin was starting to drive me crazy.

"I'm sorry for not..*kiss*giving you all*kiss* the attention you wanted." He whispered while kissing me.

"I promise, I'm making up for it....this is just the *kiss* start." He murmurs.

He takes my panties off with my teeth and started to suck lightly on my clit.

My moans started to fill the air. My fingers got tangled in his hair.

"Um shit.....Swae...." I moaned , trying to pull away from.

He pulled me back to him aggressively.

"Where the fuck you going? You gonna get this work today." He growled, and started to eat me out like I was his last meal.

"Oh shit!" I yell out. He covers my mouth.

"Did I fucking tell you to moan? Shut the hell up." He says huskily.

He inserted two fingers into me and started pumping me as his tongue was teasing my clit while his other hand was covering my mouth. My moans were muffled.

He stopped fingering me and started sucking on his fingers, he removed his hand from my mouth and started kissing me. I felt him enter me, a moan escaped my lips but he tried to cover it up by kissing me.

He started thrusting inside of me, my

"Oh my god Swae!" I yell out as he spread my legs out wider.

"Fuck it.." He growled, quickening his pace. My arms were wrapped around his neck as he slowed down.....

"Uhhhh....faster." I moan into his ear. He started to stroke faster, as I was clawing at his back.

We made love for at least an hour.
I was wrapped up in the blankets while he was laying on my chest. Staring up at me looking into my eyes intently.

I was lost in his dark brown eyes.

" I love you so much." He whispers into my ear, kissing, leaving hickeys on my neck.

"I love you...." I whisper back.

"I'm so sorry on how I treated you. You are my all. You are my everything Aerial. I know I haven't been treating you like it lately. But I love you. Baby I'm sorry. I don't wanna lose you. I wouldn't even think about cheating on you. Why would I leave my precious diamond for a rock?" He whispers.

"I just---"

"I know." He murmurs kissing me.

"You are my everything." He whispers, before falling asleep.