Busted!!

@Royalty_Bae_

Akaylin's POV

This teacher was seriously getting on my god damn nerves man.....I was ready to get the fuck outta here.

Only 5 more mins of this bullshit. I'm skipping next period... I need to smoke....

Mrs. Marlon kept going on and on about the Renaissance era and most of the class was either sleep, dozing off or staring into space.

I was about gone.

The bell rung throughout the classroom. Almost everyone jumped out of their seats, I was one of them.

"Don't forget I want an oral report on the Renaissance Era by the end of the week. I will not be accepting late work! And no plagiarism." She announced as we were leaving the classroom.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, pulled it out and looked ...I got a text from both Angel and Brooklyn.

Angel: Meet me at the baseball field . I got the loud.

Brooklyn: where u at?

I snuck out the back door of the school and went to the baseball field. Trying not to be seen by any of the janitors.

"Ayeeeeeee! Akaylin!!!" Tay said, holding out a blunt to me.

"Man, Mrs. Marlon been blowing me man! She want us to do a damn oral report on the Renaissance era....I ain't bout to do it." I complained, smoking the blunt slowly.

" She don't like me....." Tayliyah said, smoking on her blunt.

My mind was starting to get hazy.

Man I had so much going on. My dad being on my back all the time, My mom leaving us. All this school work. Shit. I have a life too. My dad don't see it.
Fuck it.

I took a long puff on the blunt and looked up at the sky.
It looked so peaceful up there. ..

Brooks was rolling up another blunt.

I was halfway done with my first one when Angel was telling her story on how she snuck some peach ciroc out the house. She pulled it out of her bookbag, took a swig of it and passed it around.

I took a long swig from it.

Damn this good as fuck.

My dad drinks this a lot. Sometimes when he gets home he sits at the table or takes the bottle and goes in his room and shuts the door.

"What class you got this period Akaylin?" Angel asked.

"Gym. Shit. Mr. Kelly will be alright. " I shrugged, puffing on my now second blunt.

We were under the bleachers smoking and drinking away that we didn't noticed that the principal and the resource officer had came up and was staring at us under the bleachers.

"Oh fuck." Angel said

The principal grabbed me

"I never thought I would catch you in this type of situation Akaylin Brown. I'm so disappointed in you." She said shaking her head.