She's Coming

today is the day Y/N is due with Nori, But Nori hasn't made any movements all day.... Let's check in now shall we ?

Y/N's POV

I was laying on swae's Lap watching TV. He was rubbing my swollen stomach.

"Swae I'm worried..." I say looking at my stomach.

"Why??" He asks.

"She hasnt moved all day. Don't you think that's a little strange .." I whispered.

"That is a little strange tho...she always moving....but maybe she just got tired of moving around...I would if I was her." He says jokingly.

"Shut up" I say, touching his chin.

"She's supposed to be due today...." I add on..looking worried.

"Babe...calm down. A lot of people don't have their babies on the exact due day, sometimes earlier and sometimes a day or two late." He says, assuring me.

Yeah he's right....but still...

" You want anything to eat while I'm getting up?" He asks, running his fingers through my hair.

"Yes...I want some donuts.. " I say sitting up slowly.

I swear having a kid inside you is no joke. It's painful and my hormones are driving me crazy....my sex drive has skyrocketed the past few weeks....sad I know.

I felt Nori Shift around inside me.....I started to feel a sharp pain.....

Then a clear water liquid came from under my shorts onto the couch and floor.

Oh shit. My water just broke....

The pain is hitting me hard now Luke rocks. .

"Khalif??!!!!!" I yell out.

Swae comes running in the room with a box of donuts..

"Babe what's wrong?" He asks worried.

"Water......"

"You want some water?" He asks.
.I shook my head no .

"My water broke dumb ass!!!" I scream out in pain.

He dashes upstairs and gets the baby bag and snatches the keys off the holder. He scoops me up and hurries to the car, he sits me in the car and shuts the door.

He runs to the front door to lock it. And runs back to the car, getting inside slamming the door.

"Babeeee??????!!! She's coming!!!" I yell out

"Y/N ...breathe ..breathe.... " he says starts breathing fast. We both are breathing on the way to the hospital, with him speeding doing over 90miles per hour.

He holds my hand with the other one on the steering wheel. We make it to the hospital.

"Stay right here!" He orders, dashing out the car and going inside grabbing a wheel chair. And wheeling it out.

He opens the car door and helps me into the wheel chair. He puts the baby bag over his shoulder and wheels me into the hospital.

"Excuse me!!! Hey!!!" He says to the ladies talking at the counter.

"Yes sir how can we help you?" One says.

"My wife.. She's in labor! Her water broke .." He says out of breath.

I'm breathing hard as hell and yelling out in pain.

"Okay let's get her to a room" the other nurse says smiling.

"Okay Y/N...its time to push." The doctor says.

I see swae come in the room with shrugs on and a mask over his face.

"Okay Push!"

I start pushing and screaming out in pain Oh my god I feel like I'm going to break in half.

"Okay I see the head, keep pushing!" I push some more and stop.

"I cant .....I can't do it...." I whisper.

"Yes you can, you can do this Push!!" Swae says looking at me.

"Okay the head is almost out, come on push!?'"

I give it 3 more long painful pushes and I hear a small baby's cry. Tears start rolling down my cheeks as I listen to the baby.

"It's a girl!!" The doctor announces, I start crying harder.

Swae cuts the umbilical cord and looks at the baby.

They take the baby away to clean her,

Swae walks over to me, takes off his mask and kisses me on the forehead...

"I'm proud of you baby....." He says.

They bring her back to us and they put her in my arms . . she struggles to open her eyes up.

She's so beautiful. My little Nori.. She's gorgeous.... Her chubby face drew me in. I kissed her forehead as she whimpered alittle.

"Do you have a name for her?" The Nurse says, looking at Nori smiling.

"Nori " Me and Swae said at the same time....

Nori Destiny Brown.❤

I pass her to Swae and he immediately falls in love with her.

"Hey.....I'm daddy..." He says softly... Kissing her forehead rocking her gently. She touches his face and holds it. He smiles. .

He looks so happy .... He sits in the chair beside me and starts talking to her

"I'm your daddy...I promise to protect you and I'll always love you no matter what you'll always be my little girl...." He says kissing her again.

She starts whining and squirming hr starts shushing her and soothing her....