Unexpecting

Dedicated to Ashanti ☺️

Ashanti's Pov:

It's just another boring, gloomy day at school. The teacher keeps droning on and on about this project that majority of the class didn't even with the exception of one person. ME.

I was doodling in my book with my earbuds in my ears lost in thought. I felt a pair of eyes on me. I turned and seen Khalif (also known by everyone else "Swae") staring me down. I turned back around feeling a bit uncomfortable. I looked back and he was still looking me into my eyes.

I went back to doodling in my book. I lost track of the time and didn't even hear the bell ring. I seen other people leaving the classroom and when I got up. I bumped into someone...by accident.

I felt a arm grab my arm. "My bad, Shawty. You good?" I heard a husky voice ask. I looked up and saw Swae looking down at me.

"Um...y-y-yeah Im f-i-ine." I stuttered, looking down rubbing my arm. "You sure?" He muttered, Lifting my chin up softly.

My face was getting hot by the seconds.

"Yes?" I whisper.

He leans in and stops.

I look down and can feel him smirking.

"You look cute with your glasses on..." He trailed on.

"I bet you look even better with them off..." He mutters softly, taking them off my face gently.

I try not to look at him.....

"Damn Shanti.....youre beautiful." He whispers.

2 Years later...

I hold little Abriella in my arms as she squirms around trying to find something to teethe on. She looks up at me and smiles.

Damn....she looks just like her daddy.

Me and Swae had her. Those 9 months of carrying her were pure long hell. The first 5 months of my pregnancy, Swae ignored me. He ignored my phone calls. He was pissed when I told him I was pregnant. He tried to tell me that the baby wasn't his which was of course was a damn lie because he was the ONLY Nigga I been with. After that he ignored me. but when I was officially six months pregnant. He came back around.......

As as the typical Nigga. Said he was sorry. From then on till now he has been there for Abriella. He helps me out a lot even though I really don't even need it as much.

"Abri????" I heard a voice said as they came through the door. I see Abri crawl to the door and hear her squeal happlily as Swae scooped her up and started kissing her all over her face. I turned around and saw Abri's fingers trying to get in Swae's mouth and both of them staring at me.

"Hey...." He says, walking over to me.

"Hi...." I said looking down at Abriella who was staring at us. He put her down on the floor and she started crawling around in circles.

"Who would have thought this would have happened....." I thought out loud.
"Unexpecting...." I trailed on.

"I'm just happy I have a family of my own." He whispers, kissing my neck softly.

"Me too." I whisper.

"I'm happy it's you. I haven't been the easiest person to deal and be with but I love you and I love Abri. I know I been an ass before she got here but I'm not going anywhere. Blessings happen unexpectedly. You and Abriella are my blessings. " He said missing Me softly.

I have my own family.

* I hope you liked it. I had a bit of writers block but other than that I hope you like it. I been so busy with school and stuff y'all it don't make no sense. IMA keep updating tho. * - Fwizz.
#Sremmlife