Lovers and Friends

For Laysiaaa

Laysia Pov:

I was home laying up on the couch watching tv, on my phone scrolling down instagram when my brother walked in with his best friend....well his new "best friend" that he just made like 2 weeks ago....like how you know if the dude really your friend or not because friendships don't last nowadays....i swear.   

"Hey Laysia..." My brother greeted me.

"Hey...like can y'all get out? Like I'm tired of seeing your face...I've tolerated it for  the last....how many years...i don't even care like just get out my face and away from me and my privacy." I ranted. it was true because i was tired of seeing him an he'll have a new best friend by next week.  

"Well damn Bruh, you gonna let your sister talk to you like that?" His best friend asked....clearly tryna boost his head up.

"Please don't boost his head up..."I injected.   He just cocked his head at me. 

"Yo you not gonna talk to me like that man, yeah i like feisty girls but you not finna talk to me anyway you want. " He says. 

i got up from the couch. 

"Y'all know what fuck it." I say walking out the room.

15 Mins Later....

There was a knock on my door. 

"WHAAAATTTT???!"  I yell out. 

My brother peeked through the door. 

"Damn Laysia calm the hell down..." He says.

"Anyways I'm going to the store to get some stuff for me and khalif, so can you just  chill out right here and keep a close eye on him?"  He asks. 

"Yeah....Please get out my room!" I say throwing my pillow at him. he shut the door before it hit him so basically it hit the back of my room door.  

i heard my brother get in his car and leave out the drive way.  Soon as he was gone, Khalif  came in my room shutting the door behind him. 

"Hey Lay..."He murmurs, walking toward my bed, then sitting on the edge. 

"Whatchu want?" I ask coldly. 

"Why you acting like this around me? I know you feeling me, and I'm feeling you too." He says, reaching out touching my thigh.

The warmth of his hand sent shivers down my spine.  i started to relax. I felt like everything was right when he was around.  

"See? I know you're feeling me....why you acting all coldhearted and hard to get?" He asks, rubbing my shoulder.

I shrug his hand off me and get off the bed going towards the door.

i wasn't gonna answer him. I knew what he wanted. and i knew what he was willing to do to get it. 

Fill my head up with lies......

"Laysia, Im serious. Look at me." He says, walking up to me lifting my face so my eyes were level with his. 

I couldn't take him serious....He was my brothers friend. I mean come on now. I know and seen my brother spit game to other females just to get what he wants. Khalif thinks I'm dumb. 

"Just leave me alone. you not gonna get what you want so leave." I say, pushing him away.

"Why do you think thats all that i want from you?! I like you Laysia! I don't just want to fuck and dip! That aint in my heart to do you like that. You are special to me, and I'm not just saying this....." He said, his voice rising to every word that escapes his lips. 

The look in his eyes gave it away that, it wasn't what he only wanted. He wanted more....

Me, being as stubborn as ever...just rolled my eyes. 

He grabbed me roughly and pushed me back on the bed. 

"You don't wanna believe me....Ill show you better than i can tell you." He mumbles into the crook of my neck.

I don't even bother struggling...Im starting to like where this was going. He took off his shirt...His tattoos gave me so much life.  My mind was starting to get hazy....i felt a cool air on my body....i didn't even realize my clothes was on the floor.  i felt him enter me and he looked down at me.

"im not hurting you, am i?" He whispers, looking into my eyes...My mind was still hazy. I saw the lust in his eyes and felt as he started going in and out of me slowly. 

"Faster..." I whisper.

"What was that? Baby i couldn't hear you..." His husky voice sent chills down my spine. 

"Faster!" I yell out, begging him to go faster.  This feeling was amazing. I literally felt like.....He really loves me. He leans down kissing me as his pace gets faster, i start clawing at his back as he begins to grind in me slowly...then picking up the pace. The feeling was driving me to the point of insanity. We went on for alleast 45 mins. 

"Im bout to....."

"Me too....." 

We both came together as he collapsed on me. 

"Lay..." He said out of breath. 

"Huh?" i said out breath. 

"I love you..." He says, kissing me softly. 

"I love you too......dont....dont tell my brother.." I gasp out.

"Why would i? He don't need to know." He whispers, trailing kisses down my neck.