Perfect

Y/N's POV

Dancing in the dark , with you between my arms, barefoot on the grass , listening to our favorite song ... His fingers feeling all over my skin . His warm lips on mine.
"I love you Honey Bear." He whispers , holding my hand . "Be my girl, I'll be your man ." He murmurs, kissing my lips . I wrap my arms around his neck , kissing him , slowing making out kissing into a make out session . His hands holding my waist tightly. " I see my future in your eyes." I say kissing his lips softly . He grips my butt and kisses my lips more much more intense . Then he pulls away . His phone goes off . It's a text from Jimmie. Basically making sure Swae's okay. "Fuck.." he says softly. "I love you , Y/N". He says kissing my face . "I love you daddy ." I whisper softly kissing softly and flicking my tongue softly and lightly on his face . He grabs me and starts to kiss me harder. He pauses to take off of his shirt, grabs his face and continues to kiss me . He kisses me harder then slowly making out with me . I start making out with him as well because I'm not going to lie I miss him. I miss kissing him, being with him .  Cuddling , laughing, being at peace with him . He pushed me back on the bed , slowly taking off my shirt and kissing on my neck then slowly down my chest . "I don't care baby . I want you now . I want you forever ." He said kissing me. I grab his face and kiss him slowly making out with him. Letting him know that he is perfect. The perfect man for me ❤️❤️❤️.