He's Hereee!

For La'Shae( I forgot your name lol sorry!!)..

La'Shae POV..

I was laying across my bed...well sitting up (but I was laying back on a pillow but i consider it laying down.) So i was....doing whatever. This baby inside me is irking me. All he does is move around and sit on my bladder.  I started to rub my stomach trying to sooth him...to calm him down.  

Jimmi walks in the room with a ice cold bottle of water that i literally been  begging him to get for me. He sat down beside me and laid his head gently on my belly.

"Hey Lil man ...it bout that time huh?" He says talking to our baby boy. He starts rubbing my belly looking at me.

"Baby. Can u get me some ice cream and pickles ??" I beg him. He sighs and gets up, retreating to the kitchen. 

i roll around a bit trying to get comfortable. Boy i tell you man....being pregnant aint no type of joke. i sit up, out of breath. 

i felt a sharp pain in my stomach area....oh hell more contractions.  I get up of the bed and proceed to walk to the bathroom.  I examine myself in the mirror while the pain starts to get worse. 

"Jimmi?" I call out.  

I waddle to the sink and just stand there....a clear, water liquid starts gushing down my legs....and the pain starts getting sharper and more painful. 

"JIMMI!!!" I yell.  

"Yeah Baby?" He responds, running into the bathroom, looking at me and finally realized that he stepped in the liquid. 

"My water..." I gasp out, panting, holding my stomach. He looks down at my legs. 

"Oh shit!" He says, running back into the bedroom and grabbing the baby bag and his keys. He runs outside, cranks the car up and pulls off..... i waddle into the doorway looking at the driveway "What the hell man?"  

Jimmi pulls back into the yard, smirking. He was looking at the ground, and picked me up and carried me to the car. 

"I knew i forgot something." He muttered, smiling. i cried out in pain as the pains got sharper, i squeezed the living soul out of his arm.  Jimmi did at least 110 mph, speeding through traffic, getting us to the Hospital.  He ran out the car and got a wheelchair rolling it to the passenger's side, opening the door. Im screaming in pain as he gets me into the chair, hoists the baby bag  on his shoulder and wheels me into the hospital.  

"HEY! HELLO! MY WIFE IS IN LABOR AND I NEED ASSISTANCE PLEASE!" His voice booms down the hallway. 

"It's okay baby, it'll be over soon." He assures me. Im panting and breathing and crying out in pain as the nurses take me away from him, wheeling me into the delivery room. 

6 Hours Later.....

"Okay Mrs. Brown, its time for you to push." The nurse says. 

I start to push, and the pain gets 10x worse. 

"Ohhhhh Shit!!!" I yell out in pain. 

"Okay, Keep pushing i see the head...." The doctor says motivating me. 

i Squeeze the shit out of Jimmi's hand and he's howling in pain. I slap him upside the head. 

"YOU DID THIS TOO ME!!!! NO GODDAMN MORE!"I scream out, Pushing.

"Damn La'Shae you aint had to do me like that!!!" Jimmy says, flexing his fingers.

"Okay we got the head..." The Doctor says, Jimmi walks around to see whats happening....he takes a good look, tries not to gag and faints. 

"Oh no...looks like the father can't take it..." The Nurse jokes.

"GET HIS ASS UP!!!!"i yell out, screaming in pain.  after 4 More good Pushes, I heard a soft cry... 

Then i see Jimmi get up off the floor. 

"Its a boy!" the doctor announces.  

"Hell Yes!!!" Jimmi says, already pulling up his snapchat.  I felt the light pressure as the nurse puts our Son in my arms. 

He squirms a little and dozes off to sleep.  

Mean while Jimmi is on snapchat holding up his phone over his head, 

"Y'all my baby just had my Son yo! He's Here! King Amir is here!" He says.

He looks at me, I'm just looking away shaking my head. 

"Im proud of You Ma....." He says leaning in kissing my forehead.

"I know......i love you." I say, kissing him. 

"I love you too." He says, while Baby King Amir squirms in my arms in his sleep. 

Oh hell....He looks like Jimmi. Then the next thing we hear somebody outside the door 

"My sister in Law just had my nephew, man can y'all let me in?" 

Then another voice said something we couldn't hear.

"Mann....What kind of shit this fucking hospital got rigged up??!" 

Jimmi opened the door and Swae was outside arguing with a nurse. 

"Bruh is you serious?" Jimmi says to Swae shaking his head. 

La'Shae i hope you like it. Y'all I've been busy with school and stuff so i won't be updating this as much. Thanks for Rocking with me!