Before I Met You (DESTIEL HIG...

By _Bianca-Tachibana_

Ever since Dean Winchester came out as gay to his friend, Meg, and she told everyone, people have constantly... More

Authors Note
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authors Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Author's Note
Chapter 45
Authors Note

Chapter 1

6K 225 417
By _Bianca-Tachibana_

Dean's POV

*FIRST DAY OF JUNIOR YEAR*

*Beep beep beep*

I groaned, as my obnoxious alarm sounded. I knew what today was. Yup. It was hell. Today, I was starting my first day of junior year. I reluctantly dragged myself out of bed, reminding myself that getting bullied was inevitable. One way or another (I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha ya okay I'm sorry), I have to go to school. For both mine and Sammy's sake. Sam was beginning as a freshman at Scurmount High. I just pray to God that what happened to me, doesn't happen to Sam.

I jump in the shower, and within 10 minutes I'm out. I dry myself off, get dressed, fix up my hair the best I could, and then I clean my glasses.

I stand outside Sam's room, preparing to get pillows thrown at me.

I open the door, and press play on my iPhone, letting 'Heat of the Moment' by Asia blast through the speakers.

"Rise and shine, Sammy!" I say enthusiastically. Just as I'd presumed, a pillow flew in my direction.

"Dude? Asia?" He managed to say, while yawning.

"C'mon, Sam. You love this song, and you know it."

Sam mumbled something, as he walked past me to the bathroom. I smiled, victoriously. I went downstairs, to find my uncle Bobby in the kitchen, with a mug of hot coffee in his hand.

"Morning, Dean." He said.

"To you as well, Bobby. Mind if I have some coffee?"

He gestured to the pot, saying I could have someone.

"Now, you watch out for your brother, you hear? And yourself. I tell you every time, I just want you boys to stay safe. If there are any issues that you can't handle on your own, you come to me." Sam and I were lucky to have Bobby as a father figure, since our real dad, John, was put in prison for child abuse. I smiled and nodded at Bobby, thanking him.

Moments later, Sam came downstairs, with a, "Ready to go, Dean?" I replied with a quick yup, as we began to head out the door.

I was greeted with the wonderful sight of my 1967 black Chevy Impala. "Look at you, Baby. Still as beautiful as ever." Sam heard me, and rolled his eyes.

"Get a room." He mumbled.

I patted the hood of the car. "He doesn't mean it, Baby. Don't listen to him."

Before I pull out of the drive way, I put a Black Sabbath cassette into the radio system.

"Dude, you need to update your music collection. Black Sabbath? Even worse, Black Sabbath in a cassette tape? I swear, its like you were raised on 70s mullet rock."

I looked at Sam, throw the case of the cassette into his lap and say, "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5.4K 118
A college Destiel AU fic. Castiel Novak is 20 years old, and on the verge of a mental break down just about every damn day of his life. He went to c...
3.3K 127 19
Cover art by me IG: @dancing.with.the.devil.2023 Teacher!Dean Student!Cas highschool au Dean Winchester always wanted to teach high school english. E...
55.7K 1.6K 35
Castiel has spent his whole life surrounded by enough siblings to make several baseball teams, a stressed out father, an absent mother and an unstead...
197K 11.6K 28
Castiel Novak and Dean Winchester met on their way to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in first year. They got off on the wrong foot, but s...