My Skater Girl (You/Lauren/Ca...

By ShennKordei

A hot teenager who loves to skate, smoke and drink. Skater girl with a soft heart and ready to fall in love... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Christina Grimmie
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Last Chapter

Chapter 14

5.4K 149 12
By ShennKordei

A/N: Hello babes. I'm back. I'm so so so sorry for this short late update. I've been busy this month, wtf. P.s Idk whos at the picture.

I woke up in a empty bed again, maybe they're hungry and grab some breakfast. I'm going to the skate park later, were gonna sign in on some competition.

I move out of the bed and goes straight at the bathroom doing some morning stuff. I wore my ripped jeans but my shirt is at the laundry, so I walk out of the bed room with just my bra and ripped jeans. (Picture above.)

I heard them talking at the kitchen, I go straight there.

"Who's cheating again?" I said from behind, they look at me. Their mouth open. I laughed and sat beside Camila. "What? What's wrong?"

"Can you put on some shirt, Y/N?!" Camila scolded me with a groan and rolling her eyes. "What? My shirt is on laundry. Besides you dont like me like this?" I said and winked at her pointing at my body, I pecked her cheeks. "I do. But the other girls are here." She whispered, eyeing my stomach. "Lauren babe? Can you get my black nike shirt at the laundry please?" I said and pouted, she groaned and kissed my pouty lips.

"I can't believe your body is that hot, Y/N." Dinah said, and grinned. "Me either, her abs is more visible and more hot than mine." Normani said and giggle together with Ally.

Camila elbowed me right on to my stomach, "See? I told you." Camila said giving me a pointed look, I giggled and a shirt shoved right to my face. "Laureeeeeen." I whined. "Where the hell are you going?" Lauren said, cleaning the table. "Skate. Oh yeah, before I forgot... We're gonna sign on some skate battle, competition shit." I said and wore my shirt, "When is this?" She asked again placing her hand on her waist. "After graduation, I think." I said and plant a kiss on Camila's lips and forehead. "Okay. Take care." Lauren said, I kissed her on her lips and forehead. "You're not gonna eat?" Camila said, "Nahh, apple can help." I replied and grabbed an apple.

I grabbed my phone and car keys at the coffee table at the living room, and took Johnson my skateboard that's resting at the wall. "I love you!" They shouted from the kitchen, I smiled and replied a "I love you."

-

"Two weeks after the graduation? Sounds good man." I high fived Luke, "I dont know if we are qualified though." Luke laughed, we're walking carrying our skateboards after signing in on some store. "Lets go!" Bria shouted and we skated towards the starbucks.

"Look Y/N." Bria said pointing at some hot skinny girl whos sitting outside the starbucks, reading a book. "Hottie girl from school right?" Calum asked, I nodded. "She's Kylie." I said rolling my eyes. "That Kylie girl is hot as fuck, Y/N. Where and when did you met her?" Ashton said eyeing Kylie. "She's a friend of Camila. I met her at school she's with the girls the other day." I told them. "Ohh who's that other girl?" Michael asked eyeing the other girl with her drink and sat beside Kylie. "She's Amanda." I chuckled. "I remember, She approached me back then.. But Lauren saw her and sassed on her." I laughed together with them and we reached the skatepark near the starbucks.

"Whipped!" Bria shouted, running away from me. "I'm not whipped, asshole. It's love dude. Looveee!" I said and sat on the bench, I heard them laughing. "What the fuck, Y/N. You sound so in love." Luke said and stood in front of me. "You're just being control by their hotness. Just think... You're gonna wake up with two hot beautiful girls wearing thin underwear and your shirt." Ashton said from behind smirking. "Don't fantasize my girlfriends, dickhead." I said laughing, I heard them laugh too. "Besidess, I'm in love with them." I whispered and stood up, "You're such a fuckboy Y/N." Calum said, I laughed and shook my head. "I remember you saying, 'I'm just.. Not into relationships, girls want me so I'll take them one by one' and now you're saying you're in love?" Bria said chuckling, "Don't blame me and don't give that look Bria Kelly. I remember you too, telling me how beautiful Normani is, how sweet Normani is, how-Ouch!" Before I could finish Bria hit me right at the back of my head.

Talking while skating? Doing tricks? Guess what? We can do that, we're professional skaters.

"You two are so fucking whipped by those girls. They're beautiful and sweet so... You two might be one of the luckiest girl." Michael said flipping his skate board at the railings. "You sound so gay, Michael." Luke said and we laughed together. "It's because I know the feeling of being in love." Michael said, "Love is stupid." Bria said from nowhere. "Look who's talking." I shouted from the other side, "Sex is great!" Luke commented, "Sex will connect you one night but love builds bonds for life." I said and smirked. "Gay!" The boys said in unison.

"Love is stupid because you know I fell in love with a wrong girl again." Bria said, "How did you know Normani is one of the wrong girl?" I asked, "Look Y/N fucking Y/LN. Just because you're in love everything is right." Bria complained, I heard the boys saying, "Oohh!" "How did you know Normani is not in love with you Bria fucking Kelly?" I said lifting an eyebrow. "Because Normani has a-Wha-what?" Bria stuttered looking at me with her jaw dropped. I smirked and shrugged.

"You know, Bria some-fuck!" Accident again, wrong feet. The boys quickly run towards me, "Being stupid again, Y/N?" Luke said and help me get on my feet. "My ankle hurts dickhead." "Be more careful Y/LN." Luke said, "It'll not last long." I said.

-

Afternoon when we finished practicing our tricks and decided to go home instead of drinking.

"Hello babe?" I answered my phone, I missed their bunch of missed calls.
"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly.
"Yeah baby. I'm good, I'm coming home."
"Okay take care."
"Okay baby."

I felt their stare at me, I look at them they're smirking at me.
"Cumming home early?" Bria asked wiggling her eyebrow. I laughed loudly and hopped on my car, "Come on, if you want me to drop you to your house, Kelly."

After I drop Bria at their house, I drove quickly back home.

I quickly goes inside carrying my skateboard, "Babe, I'm home."

"Hi babe, you're gone all day. I missed you." Camila said and gave me a koala hug, "Hmm, Missed you too." I said kissing her lips. "Babeeeee! I missed you." Lauren said from behind, kissing me on lips. "It's like I've been gone for a week." They slapped my arm and I chuckled.

"What happened?" Lauren asked. "Oh yeah, accident again. But I'm okay now." I smiled and followed them. I sat between them at the living room. "Don't you think. Skating is just gonna be bad for you?" Camila asked, "Nahh, skating is my life." I replied and took of my shoes. "Accident again? What if we stop you to do skate?" Camila asked again, eyeing my purple-ish ankle. "I'd rather die than to stop skating Camz, I love skating. Except if I'm paralize." I chuckled.

"Tell her!" Dinah shouted from the kitchen, "What's wrong with her?" I asked giggling, "Oh yeah... We want to tell you something." Lauren said and stood up, they bring me to the kitchen. I stood there confused, with all the girls staring at me.

"What?" I asked and smiled awkardly nervous, "So... Yeah. We've seen your not a socialize person." Camila started, I smirked and said, "Yeah, I have twitter, facebook, instagram and bunch of accounts but I'm not opening them like for months." I shrugged. "Yeah? We know, we opened them and followed our own accounts there." Lauren said and laughed, "We are leaving after the graduation." Lauren continue, "Wha-what? For a vacation? Sure." I said and smiled at them but they shook their head, I furrowed. "Why are you leaving?" I said and pouted, "Babe we're in a band called Fifth Harmony. I don't know why you don't know us. We're known at school." Lauren said, "What? Is this a joke?" I asked confusedly. "Well, no Y/N. We thought you're gonna find out but you didn't." Dinah said. "We are here because our management want us to rest or like a vacation before we create our first album." Normani told me, but I stood there confused.

"Why? Why? I didn't know this." I asked myself. "Because you're living under the rock Y/N. All you do is skate, drink, smoke." Ally said, I shook my head. "We told the others to not tell you this." Lauren said, "Well that's unfair." I complained. "Because we thought you're gonna find out." They shrugged.

"So you're a celebrity? You're famous?" I asked them and they nodded quickly.
"Where are you going?" I asked looking at my girlfriends, "LA?" They shrugged. I froze there looking at them, Camila quickly goes towards me cupping cheeks, "Babe?" She said. "No. I'm okay. I just can't believe I have a celebrity girlfriends that I didn't know." I said and smiled softly. "Now I realize that I'm actually living under the rock. I'm so stupid." I laughed together with them.

"Does that mean you're you gonna broke up with me?" I asked with a crack. "Noooo. No. We love you so much to do that." Lauren said and ran towards me and cupped my cheeks.

"We're leaving you physically not mentally. Be sure to have your skype, facetime and whatever. This is gonna work babe. Dont worry. Okay?"

"Okay." I smiled and wiped my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 5.1K 44
their world was built on sex, love and lies. she came with an intoxication that wasn't seen before, consuming her and demanding her. Lauren seemed t...
75K 3.1K 7
Y/N and Lauren are completely and utterly in love, but being famous can take its toll on a relationship. Their time isn't right, according to Y/N, so...
4.2K 197 12
Is when camila a witch/ vampire meets Lauren who's a human that accidentally entered the supernatural world and couldn't go back Will camila help he...
5.6K 174 2
Lauren is feeling the pressures of fame and being engaged to someone she doesn't love anymore. After an impulsive trip to Havana, she meets Camila...