A Revolution On Canvas (Frera...

Von babyspiders

Mr Iero is probably the worst and most inexperienced English teacher on the planet, probably even the worst t... Mehr

1: We Have To Protect Each Other From The Heterosexuals
2: Do You Really Want Your Hair To Be Bigger Than Your Dick?
3: Was That An A* Blowjob?
4: Mr Way Sucks Big, Fat Dicks
5: In Which Mr Urie Gets A Seventeen Year Old To Do His Paperwork For Him
6: Frank Idildo
7: In Which Megan Attempts To Prove That Mr Way Is A Vampire
8: Mr Urie Accidentally Takes Ryan On A Date
9: Frank And Gerard's Incredibly 'Platonic' Relationship
10: Go Shove The Eiffel Tower / Your Wedding Ring Up Your Ass
11: He's Got A Nice Dick - Ryan Ross, 2k15
12: Brendon Isn't A Pedophile (He Promises)
13: Gerard Totally Doesn't Have A Tattoo Kink
14: gerard gets absolutely rekt
15: Ryan's Mr Urie's Office Selfie
16: Frangst Iero
17: Brendon Teaches Ryan About His Favourite Number
18: DO YOU LIKE SNAKES????
19: The Gerard Way Hate Club
20: Ryan Ross - The School's Most Hated Pupil
21: Or I Could Give You A Blowjob
22: Ryan Just Can't Go Even A Few Days Without Vandalising The School Somehow
23: Ryan The Headteacherfucker
24: Don't Kinkshame Me, Mr Urie
26: How Gay Can They Get Without Being Officially Gay(tm)?
27: And Suddenly Ryan Ross Climbed In Through The Roof Window
28: Brendon Does Some 'Paperwork'
29: Gerard Tells Frank To Get In His Bed And Take His Clothes Off
30: Thirty Chapters In And Frerard Are Still Not Together
31: Thinkshame Before You Kinkshame
32: i have never been so tired in my life merry fuckingvchapeter
33: SUBSCRIBE TO XXMEGANCLIFFORDXX ON YOUTUBE
34: #Megchael
35: Everyone Is Stoned And Somehow It Doesn't All Go Horribly Wrong
36: In Which Many Bad Decisions Are Made
37: Megan's Indie Senpai
38: Michael Smith Is Ted Cruz Confirmed
39: The Fault In Our Attempted Murder
40: WE'RE GOING TO FUCKING FRANCE BITCHES
41: In Which Megan Culturally Appropriates Goblins
42: mountain
43: goats

25: Megan's Dream Man - Medward Cliffen

7.9K 792 1.9K
Von babyspiders

The thing is that Frank hadn't known.

But the thing also was that it didn't fucking matter.

Frank's intentions were indeed irrelevant in the scheme of things.

It didn't matter whether Frank had intended to find Mr Stump, or fling himself into hell as he made his way into the music department.

And the thing that ensured that nothing else mattered was the rather brutal and unavoidable reality of the consequences of that one simple action; what had brought him here no longer mattered, as every part of his brain was suddenly focused upon what the fuck he was supposed to do yet.

Because the door had been open, slightly, marginally, barely, but he had that in his defense.

His defense? He hadn't done anything wrong - he wasn't the one at fault, he was the one standing awkwardly at the door, watching.

Because they hadn't noticed yet.

They, being Ryan and Brendon.

Ryan Ross and Mr Urie: far too caught up in making out with each other to not Frank stood at the door wide eyed and unsure what the ever-loving fuck to do in his current situation.

Because maybe he should have just walked away, but he found his feet somewhat bolted to the floor, which was really anything but fair and he indeed began to suspect if the universe wanted him to witness this for some odd reason, or wanted something to come of it at least.

However, Frank didn't really have long enough to get particularly philosophical about things, because Brendon suddenly moved a little, as his eyes locked with Frank, and his face went as white as Donald Trump's supporters - which was truly quite horrific, as you might be able to imagine.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed, pulling away from Ryan, who hadn't quite caught onto what had happened, and stared at Brendon with confusion until he managed to turn around and catch sight of Frank at the door, who was still yet to do anything besides stare.

Because he'd been suspecting it, but he hadn't quite fully believed it, and he really hadn't expected to witness it, and for Ryan and Brendon to know he had - to be in an awkward situation, to be in a situation Gerard would know exactly what to do in- fuck, Gerard would love to be in Frank's situation, but he wasn't.

"It's not what it looks like..." Brendon began, breaking the silence as he began to blush: his face changing from Republican white to bright red.

"How the fuck is it-" Ryan exclaimed before he stopped himself, only then realising that he was practically getting himself into more trouble.

Frank raised his eyebrows, trying to think like Gerard, who certainly suited this situation better, as he looked between the two of them. "I saw this coming. I mean, you would have expelled anyone else."

Brendon swallowed hard, audibly hard. "I... I... that's debatable."

"Then debate it." Frank narrowed his eyes, glancing between the two of them. "Stop taking advantage of a student and debate your morals. Apologise instead of feeling sorry for yourself."

"Ryan's consenting-" Brendon began, looking down.

"And seventeen. And your student. Illegal." And Frank was beginning to wonder if there was a certain fun to be had in yelling at Mr Urie, and actually have him listen to you.

"I'm sorry-"

"It's not really an 'I'm sorry' situation, is it? It's utterly inappropriate and disgusting- hell, I could report this to the police - get you fired, sued, and in court. I could do that." Frank continued, knowing of course, that he wouldn't, because if someone other than Brendon was in charge of this school then he might actually have to do his job properly and he was absolutely not prepared to do that.

"Please, don't do that." Brendon turned to really face Frank: his voice pleading, begging. "Anything, but that- I could make it up to you, I could give you some time off, I could give you a promotion or a raise-"

"You could be the head of English," Ryan suggested, an oddly calm smile on his face as he spoke.

"I don't want to be the head of English," Frank grimaced at the notion.

"Then what do you want? What could make this better? I could give you- I could buy you a car if you want, I could get you a whole new classroom, I could get someone you hate fired, someone you hate expelled, or I could just give you money. Whatever you want."

Frank paused for a moment, because he didn't want any of that, hell he didn't want to be in this situation at all, and from there, he began to think what Gerard wanted, and what Gerard wanted more than anything was painfully simple.

"Come on, Frank," Ryan urged, flashing him a smile.

It was a smile Frank returned. "You think you could do that art trip? The one Gerard keeps going on about? You think you could fund that?"

"Seriously?" Ryan exclaimed, his eyes widening, "he offered to buy you a car and you want Mr Way to go to France and look at paintings."

"No, I'm gonna go as well." Frank smiled a little, meeting Brendon's eyes, "I'll forget all about this - won't say anything, to anyone. Just let him do it, honestly, I promise you, he'll be far less grouchy afterwards."

Brendon began to nod, "yeah..." he met Frank's eyes, "nothing about this to anyone, okay?"

"Okay." Frank grinned, "we have a deal."

"So how do you want to tell him?" Ryan asked, seeming to be seriously unaffected by the whole situation, "should we get a cake?"

"No," Frank shook his head, "you know what? First lesson tomorrow, about half way through just call him into your office and say you want to talk to him, be like dead serious and make him think it's something bad, but then tell him, and totally film it because I bet he'll cry, and then don't give him any explanation, just send him back to his class, and I'll-"

"And you'll be there to tell him you love him and make out with him... legally..." Ryan rolled his eyes, "come on, don't tell me you two are seriously just friends, because Megan is my friend and if given this opportunity to get whatever I wanted I would not have her as my first priority."

Frank only shrugged, smiling, "I just care about him a lot, okay?"

-

Mr Urie has also gotten Frank out of his first lesson that day, condemning his class to the horrors of a supply teacher as he tried to pretend he wasn't just making his way down to art to sit in the corner of Mr Way's room and look particularly smug.

Which of course he wasn't going to do.

He was, of course, going to look exceedingly smug.

He opened the door, making his way inside and sitting up on a table at the back of the room with little explanation: causing some of the students to look up and stare at him, and eventually even Mr Way himself noticed enough difference in the volume levels to glance up and meet Frank's gaze: totally unprepared for this, and finding himself capable of little more than just raising his eyebrows in his vague direction.

After a moment or two, Gerard seemed to regain some of his composure and let out an awkward little cough before beginning to speak, "can I help you, Mr Iero?"

"No." Frank told him rather plainly, his lips curling up into a smile, "I'm just gonna sit here for a while."

"Oh?" Gerard raised his eyebrows once more, "do you not have anything better to do."

"Absolutely not." Frank laughed a little, "I'll even be helpful, don't kick me out, come on," he pleaded: knowing full well that Gerard wouldn't dream of it, "I'm gonna help these kids with their art," he said with determination, getting to his feet, as the whole room stared at him, well they alternated between glancing between Gerard and him.

Frank wandered around awkwardly for a moment, before recognising Megan Clifford sat with some random girl with really shit bright orange hair, who seemed to be talking at her, despite Megan's constant attempts to make it evident that she didn't give a shit.

Frank glanced at Gerard and smirked before making his way over to Megan and tapping her on the arm, prompting her to take her earphones out. "You alright, Megan?" He asked, smiling, "what are you drawing- oh it's... it's..."

"It's Michael Clifford but like a vampire au, except not a real vampire because those are kind of gross, like a twilight vampire, he's like Edward too, because I'm team Edward, I love him. Oh my god, Frank, do you think I should call him Medward Cliffen?" Megan exclaimed, leaving Frank to glance across at Gerard, who had overheard and was trying his best not to laugh.

Frank forced his lips into a smile, "yeah, sure, Megan, go for it."

"Excuse me?" The shit ginger girl exclaimed, looking up at Frank with utter offense in her eyes, "you can't- you can't encourage her, it's not fair that she gets to draw something she loves but I can't draw anything because I don't love anything, and nobody loves me." She choked out with a particularly dramatic sob.

Megan met Frank's gaze with a 'dear god please help me'.

"Do you love me, Megan? You know I am a bisexual, and you know what? You look a lot like this bisexual friend I used to have, you have the same face, same voice, it's really weird- but I met her before I met you, also she doesn't go to this school so you wouldn't know her." The girl continued, her voice seeming to defy the laws of the universe as it continued to get more and more annoying.

"Go fuck yourself, Emilie." Megan looked up from her Medward Cliffen drawing to snap, leaving Emilie, who Frank had now recognised as Emilie Sodden, who was easily one of the worst people in the world, started crying.

Frank glanced back at Gerard, who seemed to be in a state of perpetual amusement, and just as he was about to awkwardly walk away and leave someone else to deal with Emilie, she opened her mouth again.

"You know what, Megan? You're a bully. This is almost as bad as when my mum wouldn't buy me a rabbit and I became really suicidal for like seven hours."

It was then that Frank decided to promptly walk away, seriously regretting having ever encountered Emilie Sodden in his life.

"Why are you here?" Gerard asked him rather simply, lowering his voice as the two walked over to the other side of the room. "Come on, what is it? If you didn't have a class first lesson then you wouldn't be in school by now at all."

Frank laughed, shrugging it off, "no reason."

"Oh, come on." Gerard narrowed his eyes, shaking his head a little. "That's a lie."

"You seriously think I wouldn't just come down to see you out of the kindness of my heart?" Frank asked, his eyebrows raised, "what must you think of me?"

"I think that you're lying." Gerard told him, shaking his head a little, "come on, Frankie, who have you killed?"

"You if you don't stop calling me Frankie." Frank shook his head in disbelief, watching as Gerard smirked at him, only then noticing the small crowd of students peering at them, "your kids need to call the fuck down," He told him, causing Gerard to turn and look at the students in disbelief.

"Do you guys want to spend time after school listening to me and Mr Iero have a conversation because if not, get back on with your work." Gerard rolled his eyes, making his way back to his desk and watching as the class sat back down.

"I do." Megan called out, grinning, "can I?"

"No." Frank answered for Gerard, leaning against his desk as he spoke to Megan, "Gerard's busy after school."

"Am I- Oh yes, yes, totally. So busy." Gerard took a second to catch on what he thought Frank was getting at there.

"Damn it." Megan grumbled, before turning back to Medward Cliffen.

"You actually are busy after school tonight." Frank told him, lowering his voice a little.

"Am I?" Gerard furrowed his brow, meeting Frank with confusion.

"Yeah," Frank nodded, glancing at the clock, "well, you will be, quite soon anyway."

"Are you- what's going on here, Iero?" Gerard narrowed his eyes, "I swear to fucking-" He was however cut off as some kid, who looked about twelve, (generally nondescript, not someone that either of them recognised nor cared to) made his way up to the desk.

"Mr Urie's at the door, he wants to see you," he looked at Gerard, "in his office."

Gerard's face went as white as a sheet, "holy fuck- fuck, if this is him firing me, promise me you'll stage a protest, Frank?" He exclaimed, getting to his feet.

Frank only smiled, nodding as he sat down in Gerard's chair and waited for the door to slam closed. At that moment, the room erupted into chaos, with all eyes upon him.

"What the fuck is happening?" Cried out some kid from the back, exceptionally loudly, bringing the room into an awkward silence, as some of the students looked at Frank as if they expected him to give the vaguest hint of a shit that some kid had just said the word 'fuck'.

"How should I know?" Frank smirked a little, leaning back in Gerard's chair and even going as far as to put his feet up on the desk.

"You're smiling, you so know what's happening!" Megan exclaimed, getting to her feet and glancing around, "he knows, come on guys, he knows."

"Oh my god have you got Mr Urie to ask Mr Way out for you?" Some girl exclaimed, her friend beginning to excitedly clap at the notion.

Frank didn't quite have that kind of reaction: instead groaning and shaking his head, "no, that'd be fucking weird, okay? Also Mr Urie's a dick. I don't like him." To that, he received applause, which didn't exactly surprise him, "but..." he interrupted, "I doubt there's anyone else prepared to pay me a full wage for doing fuck all, so I'm happy to have him."

"So what is going on?" Asked another student.

Frank shrugged, "well... shall I tell you?"

"Yes!" Came a perhaps overwhelming chorus of responses.

"Well... you know that art trip he-"

"Oh that stupid thing, I wish he'd shut up about it!" Emilie Sodden called out from where she was sat in an emptied out cupboard, crying.

"I wish you'd fucking shut up, Emilie." Megan screamed across the classroom, "Mr Way is enthusiastic about it, so let him be enthusiastic about it, and shut the fuck up."

Emilie responded to that by getting up out of the cupboard and storming out the classroom, leaving the class to look expectantly at Frank, in order for him to do something.

"Technically, I don't teach this class, so..." he shrugged it off, "not my problem. So, Gerard, well, I may or may not have persuaded Brendon to get him that art trip he's wanted-"

"Oh my god!" Some kid practically shrieked, "that's so fucking romantic, oh my god, he's totally going to kiss you for that, oh my god." At the mention of kissing, Megan leaned down and produced an expensive looking video camera from her backpack - something Frank decided not to question.

"He's not going to kiss me- we're just friends, you know like I have a boyfriend, a boyfriend who isn't Gerard, like I just don't-"

Frank never quite got to finish that sentence as the classroom door swung up, and no, Emilie Sodden hadn't returned, (thank god) but Gerard made his way in, fucking crying, and oh god, Frank was so unprepared for this, that he didn't even notice as Megan held up her camera and started recording.

Gerard didn't even give a shit that the whole class was watching as he pulled Frank into a hug, practically squeezing him against his chest for entirely longer than necessary, and whispering into his shoulder, "I fucking love you."

Frank's breath hitched a little at that, knowing he didn't mean it like that, and knowing that he didn't even want Gerard to mean it like that, but there was just something that had him shaking a little all over.

"Oh my god," he choked out as he pulled away, brushing his hair away from his face, and knowing full well how ridiculous he looked in that moment, but fuck, he didn't care at all. "How? Oh my god, how?"

"I'll tell you later." Frank smiled a little, glancing back to Megan, and raising his eyebrows at her, "Megan, do you want me to fucking steal your camera, put it away."

"I want to capture you kissing!" She exclaimed, "it's a beautiful moment and I-"

"We're not going to kiss. And if we were," Gerard let out a sigh, "do you seriously think I'd do it in front of this whole class - I'd make some stupid excuse to go into the cupboard with him or something."

"Obviously..." Frank attempted to laugh along, however he found himself struggling to avoid the flushed red colour of his cheeks.

"Fuck, I can't believe this is real, I can't fucking believe it-"

Frank laughed a little, pulling Gerard into a hug again, "so tonight," he began, his words whispered against Gerard's skin, "we could plan this thing, do you want to go out or something - I'll pay, or go to yours?"

"You can come to mine, dear god, I'm not letting you pay for me, that'd just... that'd be... I don't know, Frankie, I don't know." Gerard let out a sigh, pulling away and meeting Frank's eyes, his gaze then travelling to his lips, and he wished to God himself that they were in that cupboard right now.

-

hey pals are u ready for a fun fact rn??? this chapter/bit was originally the starting point of the story when i first came up with the idea but then i don't know what happened with the previous 24 chapters... ryden, honestly. vote and comment if u want !!! lov u

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

155K 9.3K 45
Highschool is a living hell. At least that's Gerard's opinion because he can't pass the hallways without being shoved against lockers or called a "fa...
12.5K 403 14
OHMY FUHK THIS IS BAD DONT READ// Frank Iero is a 17 year old teenager . His mother became a alcoholic ever since Frank's father died. Frank get abus...
2.3K 110 15
It all started with a wink in the stupid movie theatre. And then suddenly, for the first time in six months, Frank is going out on a real date with s...
214K 10.7K 20
Frank Iero is a fuck up. He hates his life, he hates his school, he hates his mom, and he's determined to leave, starting a new, happier life. He's...