I Hate You . . . I Think

By 95shells

First book of The Beaumont Boys Trilogy. Low Riley is your typical girl next door. She has amazing parents an... More

Turquoise and Orange
Coffee and Lizzard
Witches and Dr. Pepper
Engines and Lyrics
Parties and Complications
Sobs and Blame
Love and Hate
Crushed Bananas and Chili
Distraction and Seduction
Six Packs and S'mores
Hugs and Jealousy
Homecoming and a Wrench
Kisses and Trees
Confessions and Romeo
Politeness and Cup Cakes
Princesses and Bacon Cheeseburgers
City Lights and Interruptions
Flashing Lights and Lions
Murder and PDA
Pictures and a Bed
Shells and Threats
Sweetheart and Hickeys
Punches and Laundry
Tears and Cookie Dough
Chinese Food and Die Hard
Testosterone and Girl Talk
Mexican Cornbread and Stupid Jocks
Apologies and Ice Cream
Whipped and Proud
Makeups and Breakups
The Interrogator and The Deadbeat
Peas and Betsy's Return
Stitches and the Jaws of Life
Horror and Paralyzed
Hours and Days
Scratchy Pillows and Favors
Notes and a Blushing Beauty
Sparkles and Red Lace
Graduation and Falling Hats
Honey Facials and a Small Apartment
ATTENTION

Special Moments and a Tent

6.6K 198 20
By 95shells

Hey guys! Sorry it has been so long. These last couple of weeks have been insane. Here’s the next chapter. The book is winding down so there should only be a couple chapters left. For any younger readers know that there are some moments that may be a little inappropriate. The song for this chapter is a cover of Terrified by Corey Gray and Alex G. Please read, comment, vote, or recommend! Enjoy!  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter 30: Special Moments and a Tent

Low

After Seth and my make out session in the living room, we spend the rest of the night on the couch watching a movie and cuddling. I never thought that Seth would be a guy that would voluntarily cuddle with his girlfriend. To say that I am shocked would be an understatement.

Around twelve, my eyes start closing and my head drops onto Seth’s shoulder.

“Are you ready for bed?” he asks.

My mind flashes back to the night that Seth and I spent together on the couch a week ago. I felt so comfortable then and after a week of being away from him, I really just want to stay in his arms.

“No,” I whisper. His body freezes underneath mine and his arms tighten around me. I turn my head up to look at Seth who has a gigantic grin on his face. “What?”

He eases his way out from under me and motions for me to wait before running up the stairs. I lean back into the couch with a smile on my face and bury myself in the blanket that is covering me.

A couple minute later, Seth comes back downstairs, his arms filled. 

“What are you doing?” I ask.

“Just wait,” he mumbles around some package that he has in his mouth. He runs out the back door and onto the sand. The darkness outside keeps me from seeing whatever he is up to. God I hate surprises.

Five minutes later Seth comes inside and holds his hand out to me without saying anything. Suspiciously I place my hand in his and he pulls me up off of the couch. He takes the blanket that I am still holding and folds it under his arm. When both of his hands are securely covering my eyes he leads me forward, and from the sea breeze that I can feel, out the back door and onto the sand. A couple of seconds pass before Seth stops me. He removes his hands and what I see in front of me makes my heart stutter.

A small blue and orange tent is set up in front of me. The fire pit is lit right beside it, creating a warm glow to the tent.

I turn back to Seth who is grinning at me.

“We’re really going to sleep outside?” I say in a disgusted tone.

Seth’s grin starts to slip until it is a frown. 

“Well, I guess we don’t have to,” he says a little disappointed.

I let a small smile trickle on my face and start chuckling. I quickly throw myself at Seth, wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist before pressing my lips against his. 

“You are so sweet,” I mumble.

“I really hate you sometimes,” he whispers against my lips. I giggle and give him another long kiss.

“I love your idea. Just let me run upstairs to get some blankets and warmer clothes.” I move to unwrap my legs from him, but his hands stop me by moving to my thighs. I think my pulse practically stops.

“Don’t worry about it. I grabbed  extra blankets and an extra pair of my sweats. He slowly lets me down and reaches in the tent. He hands me the pile of clothes and motions for me to go inside the tent. Once I close the gap to make sure the perve outside can’t see me, I strip out of my clothes and pull on the oversized black henley and grey sweats that he gave me. I open the flap and Seth slides in. His eyes roam over my body and he swallows roughly.

“You look extremely sexy in my clothes,” he says huskily and I blush bright red.

Seth reaches down and pulls off his shirt before unzipping the double sleeping bag and lying on the floor. He puts his arms behind his head and I can’t help but stare at his amazing abs. The man has a six pack and lying them straight out in front of me is the worst form of torture.

“Like what you see?”

My eyes flash up from Seth’s mouthwatering abs to his amused expression that is dominating his face. Rather than say something, I sit criss cross next to him on the sleeping bag, making sure that my body does not touch his. Seth stares at me while I try to keep my eyes away from his by looking at anything else in the tent that I possibly could. One second I am studying the zipper of the tent and the next I am flat on my back with Seth hovering over me. My eyes trace over his square jaw that has slight stubble and moves upward to his lips before going to his eyes.

Their green color is almost unnerving. I feel like he can see what I am thinking just by looking at me. 

“W-what are you d-doing?” I ask. He just grins and lowers himself so he is lying on me, but he keeps some of his weight on his elbows so that I am not squished. 

His finger traces from the hollow underneath my ear down the side of my neck to my collarbone. He moves his fingers back and forth before replacing the finger with his lips. I can’t stop the shutter that moves through my body from his lips. I feel him smile on my shoulder before he moves his head back up to mine. His lips start moving in a lazy pace against mine, making my whole body start to shiver with anticipation. I jump when I feel the tip of his tongue slowly move against the seam of my lips. I part my mouth and Seth wastes no time taking advantage of the situation. We kiss each other, and as time goes by, the kisses become more frantic. Urgent. 

I rub my hands down Seth’s back, feeling the muscles move under my palms. I lightly run my nails along his spine and he shivers. I grin with the knowledge that I can do that to him.

I almost jump out of my skin when I feel his hand move under my shirt and lie on my stomach. He pulls back slightly and looks into my eyes.

“You okay?”

I nod and wrap my hand around the back of his neck, pulling his mouth back to mine.

Seth’s hands start moving along my stomach, rubbing back and forth. I move to massage his upper arms, causing a groan to escape him. His hand suddenly moves up and his fingertips touch the underside of my bra. Slowly his hand moves farther up until he is cupping my breast. 

Okay, I have had a couple of boyfriends here and there, but none of them were serious. Kissing? Sure I have no problem with that, but this is whole new territory for me. I think he knows this because Seth pulls away from my mouth searching for my okay. 

I give a slight nod before he starts kissing me again. His lips start moving down my neck before suddenly sucking. 

“I swear, if I have a hickey there in the morning I will chop your balls off,” I groan.

He just laughs at me before continuing his assault on my neck, not that I mind. When his hand lightly squeezes my breast, I can’t hold in a moan. 

I have no idea why I do this, but I wrap my knees around Seth’s torso and roll. Suddenly he is under me and I am straddling him. From the shocked look in his eyes, I can tell that he was not expecting me to do that either. I place my palms on his pecks before using my fingertips to lightly trace his abs. He shudders the entire time, not bothering to hide it from me.

When my hands finally pause on his lower abs, Seth moves his up to cup my face. He moves a piece of my blonde hair behind my ears and starts running his hands through my hair. My eyes flutter close at the feeling. After a couple of seconds I open my eyes and look down at the boy under me. Hesitantly I move my hands to the bottom of my shirt. I move to pull it over my head when Seth’s hands clamp down on mine.

“Low, what are you doing?” 

Oh God. My face flushes bright red from embarrassment. Did he not want me? Oh God I should have never done that. When did I become so insecure?

“I’m sorry,” I whisper. I quickly try to move off of him, but his hands clamp down on my hips.

“Where are you going?” he asks, confused. “And what are you sorry for?”

“I’m sorry. I thought you wanted to . . . um, never mind.”

Again I try to move off of his lap, but he doesn’t let me. 

“Low look at me.” When I don’t he cups both sides of my face in his hands and turns my head. “Trust me I want to. I just don’t want to push you too much.” His thumbs rub in soothing circles on either side of my face.

At that moment, I know. I love the stupid idiot in front of me. I understand what he was talking about when he said that he probably had feelings for me all along. I think I always did too. 

I lean down and wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him furiously. This time he rolls and is on top of me. Does he still feel the same way about me. I know he said that he loved me, but I didn’t say it back. What if he changed his mind?

Oh well. Now’s a good a time as any to find out. 

I pull my mouth back from his and look into his intense green eyes.

“I love you,” I whisper. 

His mouth drops open in shock. I wait for him to say it back, but when nothing comes out of his mouth, I start panicking. God I’m so stupid. Why the hell did I tell him. The guy doesn’t like commitment. It probably didn’t even mean anything.

“I love you too.” 

My heart flies out of my chest and inside I start doing a happy dance. I kiss him another time before sitting back and grabbing the edge of my shirt. Once again Seth’s hands are on top of mine. 

“Are you sure?” he asks.

“Yes.”

He smiles at me. When my hands move to take the shirt off, his go with them. Suddenly the black shirt is in a pile on the floor of the tent. He moves off of me a little to look at me. Under the intense stare of his eyes I want to move my arms to cover myself, but I force my arms to remain by my sides. 

Then it hits me. I am lying shirtless under Seth Ryker.

Wow, never thought that would happen. 

Might as well go full out now. 

I reach my hands underneath me and undo my bra hooks. I pull it off of me and fling it over to some corner of the tent. 

“Wow,” he says a little breathlessly.

Again all of my doubts creep in. Seth has been with a lot of girls, a lot of girls who are prettier than me. He probably thinks I am ugly.

His hands run all over my exposed abdomen, up the sides of my breasts, to my shoulders.

“You’re beautiful,” he whispers.

“And you’re extremely sappy,” I giggle. Inside I am jumping at his words.

Our lips connect and we move, feeling every part of each other. Heat shoots through my body to my lower abdomen. When Seth’s hands move to the edge of my sweats, he stops once again and I have to force myself not to groan in frustration.

“Are you sure that you want this?” Seth asks.

“Yeah, just . . . can I ask some questions? Health class scared the crap of me.” Seth winces at the memory of some of the pictures and videos from health class in tenth grade. It was absolutely disgusting.

“Yeah.”

“Are you clean?”

“Yep.”

“Do you have a condom?”

He thinks for a moment and my heart drops. He reaches in the back pocket of his jeans that he is wearing and pulls out his wallet. He fishes around in there for a couple seconds before pulling out a small square package.

“Yep.”

“You keep a condom in your wallet?” I ask and raise my eyebrows.

“Hey be grateful it’s in there right now!” I chuckle at him.

“Okay,” I take a few seconds to think. “Is that it?”

“Um, are you are birth control?” he asks, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

“Yeah,” I giggle. Serious cramps caused me to be on the pill since I was thirteen. 

He nods and focuses on his hands that are still clenching the waistline of my pants. Slowly he inches them down my legs until I am in front of him in only my black boy short underwear. His eyes glide over my legs. I reach my hands down and unbutton his pants before sliding them down his legs. a glance at him in his boxers causes me to have trouble swallowing. Yeah the guy is definitely turned on.

When his hands reach the top of my underwear, my whole body freezes. Seth looks at me questionably but then his eyes widen.

“Low . . . are you a virgin?”

My face must be the color of a lobster right now. 

“Um, yeah.”

He doesn’t laugh like I expect him to. In fact he looks kind of happy.

“Well, I’m honored to be your first.”

I roll my eyes at the boy.

“Seriously, I am so lucky that I am the first guy you have trusted with this, but are you sure that you don’t want to wait until I can make this a little more special?” he asks, his eyebrows creasing in the middle.

“This is special,” I whisper. I quickly press my lips against his before leaning back onto the sleeping bag.

“Not really, you deserve roses and a romantic hotel room, not a tent on the beach.”

“Seth you did all of this for me. You brought me to the beach to win me back which was sweet. Besides, the beach is one of my favorite places. We grew up here, tortured each other here. This place is a part of our history. It’s so much better than some hotel.”

“You’re awesome.”

“I know.”

He chuckles but then becomes serious.

“I’m scared,” I whisper.

“I’ll be careful.”

“I know. I trust you,” I whisper back. 

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

He locks his lips with mine and slowly inches my underwear down my legs.

My eyes flutter open to sunlight streaming through a little crack of the tent’s flap. My head rises up and down slowly while the sound of breathing floats through my ears. I am resting against Seth’s body. His arms are wrapped around mine while I am half lying on him. I move my head to look up and see Seth’s sleeping face. Last night rushes back to me and my face heats up at the memory of what happened. 

I press my lips against Seth’s and start tickling his stomach. He moans a little but still doesn’t wake up. I nibble on his lower lip and his lips start moving against mine.

“Good morning,” I whisper.

He grunts and kisses me back causing me to giggle like a fifth grader. That’s embarrassing.

“How are you feeling?” he asks, his voice still a little husky from sleep.

“A little sore, but otherwise I am feeling amazing. You?”

“I feel fucking amazing babe.” Again the stupid giggle comes out. I will definitely have to work on that.

“What time is it?” I ask.

When Seth finally finds his pants, he digs his phone out of his pocket. 

“It’s almost nine.”

“We should probably get up before Tuckett and Vi come down and start pestering us.” He agrees and we both quickly pull on our clothes. Once I pull the shirt over my head, Seth takes my hands and we exit the house. He grabs the tent and once we get inside, tosses it into a corner of the living room. 

“Are you hungry?” he asks.

“Yeah, but I’ll handle the food. Why don’t you focus on the coffee?”

“Are you doubting my cooking skills?” he asks in mock anger. 

“I’m not doubting them because I already know they suck.” 

“Hey I can cook!”

“Yeah, if the food comes in a box with a carton of milk.”

“You-” Seth grabs me around the middle and starts tickling me while I laugh like a hyena on crack. 

“Let me go!” He gives me and open mouth kiss on the neck and I squeal before he removes his arms and goes to make the coffee. 

We sit together and eat our eggs and toast, neither of us talking, both of us content with the silence. Once our dishes are clean, Seth goes upstairs to shower while I fill myself another cup of coffee.

“Hey.”

I turn around to see an exhausted looking Vi walk into the kitchen and plop down at the table. The bags under her eyes and disheveled hair make her look as though she has not slept in weeks.

“What’s wrong?” I ask. I quickly move to get her a cup and fill it with what is left of the coffee.

“I had trouble sleeping. Thanks,” she says as I pass the cup to her and sit down on the opposite side of the table.

“What’s wrong?”

She sighs and rubs her hands over her face.

“Tuckett and I had a fight last night.”

“What did he do?” I ask.

“He didn’t do anything. I screwed up. I told him that he caused all of the problems between us when I know it was me. I was just so angry at everything and I took it out on him.” Tears start appearing in her eyes. I quickly get up from my chair and run around the table to grab my best friend in a hug. Five minutes later her tears are dry and the hiccups from her sobs are gone. “Okay, forget about this, we’ll talk about it later. You looked happy when I walked in here, so what is that all about?”

“Well, your cousin and I got back together last night.”

“I know!” she exclaims excitedly, “But that’s not it.”

I try and act like I don’t know what she’s talking about but I can tell that she isn’t buying it. Her eyes shift down to my neck and her mouth drops open.

“Holy shit is that a hickey!” 

I slap my hand against my neck before rushing over to a mirror on the wall. Sure enough a decent sized bruise is on my neck. I am going to kill Seth.

I turn around to face my friend who i still scanning me.

“Why are you wearing Seth’s clo-”

This time her mouth drops open and her eyes bulge out of her skull.

“NO FUCKING WAY! YOU GUYS HAD SEX!” 

I didn’t say one word to her, I just booked it up the stairs. I made it to the bathroom and locked the door before I could hear Vi knocking on the door.

“Low! Open the door!”

I lean over and turn on the shower to drown out her voice.

“Sorry Vi! Can’t hear you!”

I hear her yell one more time before I strip and step in the shower. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.8K 38
He needs a girlfriend. She wants a boyfriend. The perfect match, right? He's a hockey boy. She hates hockey boys. Yet, they make the deal, to achieve...
7.1K 662 38
They are the group no one dares to mess with, with a school that stands behind them. She is the girl who opposes them, and the girl who might just lo...
1.5K 98 28
Sometimes, people aren't what we assume they are. First impressions are never correct. One look at Hazel Cadman, and everybody believes she is the s...
451K 12.9K 41
[[✨COMPLETED✨]] β€’ We both inched closer and closer until our lips were brushing against each other like some sort of tease. But before we could go a...