Falling For The Jerk [[COMPLE...

By UnicornYixing

Jung EunMi lives a life with an annoying freak, Jeon Jungkook. EunMi hates Jungkook, and Jungkook hates EunM... More

★Characters★
☆Part 1☆
☆Part 2☆
☆Part 3☆
☆Part 4☆
☆Part 5☆
☆Part 6☆
☆Part 7☆
☆Part 8☆
☆Part 9☆
☆Part 10☆
☆Part 11☆
☆Part 12☆
☆Part 13☆
☆Part 14☆
☆Part 15☆
☆Part 16☆
☆Part 17☆
☆Part 18☆
☆Part 19☆
☆Part 20☆
☆Part 21☆
☆Part 22☆
☆Part 23☆
☆Part 24☆
☆Part 25☆
☆Part 26☆
☆Part 27☆
☆Part 28☆
☆Part 29☆
☆Part 31☆
☆Part 32☆
IMPORTANT
33 - ENDING
Somewhat Promotion
Appreciation Note❤️

☆Part 30☆

197K 5.3K 11.6K
By UnicornYixing

No QOTD but would you guys do me a favor and read the story "It's You" by namseohae ? She's one of my best friends. You guys should definitely check out her story if you're a fan of Jungkook, which is all of you guys or else why would you be reading this story lol. Please check out her story~~

-------------------------------------

EunMi's View

Aish I'm so tired...I opened my eyes and- What in the world is he doing here?!?!

Me- "What are you doing here?"

Jungkook- "Being a nice person and lending you my shoulder."

Me- "Sorry......" Wait why did I apologize?

Jungkook- "It's okay... In exchange you can just lend me your lap."

Me- "Wha-" and without even finishing my sentence he laid his head on my lap.

Aigoo.

It's already been an hour. Why is his nap so long? I'm missing out on class ;-;

I took a peak at Jungkook.  He looks peaceful.  For once he actually looks cute~ I can't believe I just said that.......I didn't say anything..

I took a closer look at his face.  His lips look so soft.....it's not like our lips hasn't touched yet.......

Jungkook- "What are you looking at?" He smirked.  Shoot.  What excuse do I make now??? What do I do??!?!

Me- "U-um..there was something on your face..aha..."

Jungkook- "Really? Are you lying?" He smirked again.

*WHY U ALWAYS LYING? WHY THE FUDGE U LYING? OMG*

Me- "O-of course! Why would I lie?" I chuckled to make my acting not so bad.

Jungkook- "Okay. If you say so," again he smirked.

Me- "Yah!"

Jungkook- "Hm?"

Me- "Aren't you gonna get off of my lap?"

Jungkook- "Let's see, school ends in about 30 minutes so just wait for 30 more minutes."

Me- "Aigoo..."

But is the time even right? I checked my phone and OMG WTF IS THIS.

Me- "YAH!! What is this?!?!" I showed him my phone.

Jungkook- "Your phone. Duh," he chuckled.

I scanned through my photos and look at all of these photos omg.... They all look the same to me....

Me- "Why are you so creepy?? Taking pictures of me while I'm sleeping? Creepy guy," I shuddered.

Jungkook- "I'm not creepy..I just have great photography skills!" He sat up, so in other words he got off of my lap.

Me- "Aigoo..."

I practically skipped the whole school day ;-;

Next Day

I walked into class. Another boring day. Aigoo. As usual, I would lay my head down. My head wasn't facing the window this time because I just felt like not facing the rainy weather.

I closed my eyes to relax before class starts.  I was the only one in the classroom. 

About, what seemed like 5 minutes, I opened my eyes and there was another pair of eyes staring at me.  It was kinda scary and creepy but it was Jungkook.  He was laying his head down on his desk too. And he was facing me.  Our faces were only about a few inches apart.

I kept calm because I don't want to rage in the morning and cause a scene.

Jungkook- "Annyeong~"

Me- "How long have you been here for?"

Jungkook- "Just now. Wae?"

Me- "Nothing.."

Jungkook- "It's nice just to relax like this," he took a deep breath.

Me- "It is relaxing," I gave off a slight smile.

Jungkook- "I wish I could stay like this forever."

Me- "Me too," it's nice to admire his face this up close. 

Out of nowhere a deep voice came on.

Someone- "What are you two doing?" I recognize that voice.  Chanyeol.

Me & Jungkook- "Relaxing."

Chanyeol- "Stop it. You guys are making me jealous~" he teased.

I immediately sat up and so did Jungkook.

Me- "Yah!" Chanyeol chuckled.

Class started and so did the teachers talking.

Teacher- "Class we'll be going on a field trip. It's more like a camping trip though. During those time, we'll be doing challenges and activities."

Krystal- "Are we going to be roommates with the opposite gender?" Of course she would ask that.

Teacher- "What kind of a question is that? And boy and a girl in a tent together? No Krystal."

Someone- "Ooooo. Krystal got roasted," and everyone started teasing her.

Teacher- "Okay moving on, the trip is in two days. We'll be there for maybe a week so bring luggage and no devices because there's no outlet to charge your phone aha. The trip is free." No devices?!? ;-; Well at least the trip is free.

-----------------------------------

School ended and I'm finally home with JaeHee.

Me- "Are you guys going on the trip too? Or are you guys going next semester??"

JaeHee- "Next semester...that means we won't be together ;-; Waeeee!!!???"

Me- "Aww waeeeee????"

JaeHee- "Yah I was just kidding. I'm going with you guys!! I hope we both get to be in the same tents!!!"

Me- "Yah don't scare me like that! But yayayyaayay we get to go together!! We should probably start packing. I'll probably need bug spray the most!"

Thank goodness we packed early so we didn't have to worry about it.

----------------------------------

Day of Camping Trip

Teacher- "Okay okay, is everyone here?"

Class- "Ne."

Teacher- "Okay listen carefully for who your tent roommates are. Some of you will be mixed in with the other class of three or so.

JaeHee & EunMi, Chanyeol & Jungkook & Jimin, Krystal & Nina & Stacey, etc etc. Okay let's go!"

A bus already took our luggage to the camp site. We got in a coach bus.

Where should I sit... I'll sit at the very end by the window. We don't get to sit with JaeHee's class ;-;

A few moments passed and someone sat next to me. I turned to look at who it was and it was Jungkook.

Jungkook- "Hi~~"

Me- "Hi?"

Jungkook- "Why am I so tired?" He yawned and rested his head on my shoulder.

Me- "Yah what are you doing?"

Jungkook- "Sleeping."

Me- "The bus hasn't even moved yet and you're already sleeping? Aigoo. You're hurting my shoulder."

Jungkook- "You did that to me too," crap he got me.

Me- "Fine then," it's better off to leave him that rather trying to argue.

I've been wanting to say this. What's wrong with me nowadays?... I always get this tingly feeling whenever I'm around Jungkook. Also I feel like I've became less violent. It feels like I can't breathe whenever I'm around Jungkook. What is this?....

---------------------------------

We arrived at the campsite and Jungkook is still asleep.

Me- "Jungkook...Jungkook we're here. Jungkookie~" He snapped out right when I said Jungkookie.

Jungkook- "Huh?? Uh? Where are we?" Aigoo he looks so cute! Like a lost child. But cute.

Me- "We're at the campsite. Let's go."

Jungkook got off of the bus and turned around towards me as I was walking off the stairs of the bus.

Jungkook- "Be caref-" and I slipped...

I was expecting myself to be on the ground but...why am I not? I opened one of my eyes and Jungkooks arm was wrapped around me...

Again. What is this feeling... My heart is beating really fast....

Me- "S-sorry," I gave Jungkook a slight bow and then ran off to find JaeHee.

------------------------------

We got everything settled and then we were supposed to meet up by the fire for an activity.

It was around 2PM (heheheheheheh >:)

Teacher- "Okay so we have this partner game. You're gonna go into the woods-ish and find red ribbons. When you hear the whistle blow, you must retrieve back and the one with the least ribbons will prepare the foods."

Someone- "But teacher what if we get lost??"

Teacher- "We set up boundaries. Do not pass the yellow line. I REPEAT. DO NOT PASS THE YELLOW LINES. Those are your boundaries. Okay I will tell you your partners now....."

My partner is Lay. He prefers to be called Lay instead of Yixing. Lay is a pretty chill guy.

Lay- "Okay let's stay together arraseo?"

Me- "Ne..."

The whistle blew and everyone ran into the woods off to find red ribbons. And so did we.

Me- "Lay wait for me!" Gosh he's a fast runner.

Lay- "Here, hold onto my hand," ooh. His hand is really soft. Okay EunMi don't be a creep.

I think it's been about ten minutes now, and we only found one ribbon.

What was that...

Me- "Lay be quiet. Do you hear that?..." He stopped moving.

There's some growling...

Lay- "Don't move..."

Am I gonna die... There was some more growling...

Lay- "I count to three, and we run......1......2...."

Wait, which direction are we-

Lay- "3!" And we ran off separately...

What if the growling animal was chasing me?!?! I don't want to die... Keep running. Run as fast as you can. I think I'm crying. I don't want to be eaten!

I kept on running and running until I bumped into something.

I gasped and was about to scream until that thing covered my mouth.

Someone- "Sh.. It's just me. Jungkook."

It's Jungkook. Finally I found someone. I thought I was going to die. I hugged him and sobbed quietly on his chest.

Jungkook- "It's okay...there's nothing out here. I'll be right here by your side okay? So u-um s-stop crying."

Me- "S-sorry... I was just so scared because I was alone..."

Jungkook- "My partner and I got separated too..."

Me- "Hey Jungkook.."

Jungkook- "Hm?.."

Me- "Promise you won't leave me all alone out here," I held out my pinky and he connected his pinky with mine.

Jungkook- "You won't leave me too right?"

Me- "I'm not gonna leave you."

The whistle blew. It's time to go back.

Jungkook- "Let's go."

We started walking. But walking to where?... Where's the way back?!

Me- "Jungkook, I-I think we're lost...."

Jungkook- "I think so too, but let's not panic and just try to find our way. Just tell me when you're tired of walking."

Me- "Jungkook I'm scared..." He interwind his hand with mine.

Jungkook- "Stay close to me."

What is this feeling... Why do I always feel this whenever I'm around Jungkook... It's getting kinda hot...

It's been about thirty minutes since we've been walking now...

Jungkook- "EunMi, hold my hand and run, don't scream..be quiet," I heard the growling again...

I started to run right when Jungkook ran. I'm so tired, yet I'm scared I'll be lost in these woods. We have to get out. I don't want to die yet!

We've been running for five minutes straight now. My knees are getting weak. I've at least walked about 4 miles now.

Me- "Jungkook....I'm tire-"

And I tripped.. My ankle hurts. Omo.... ;-;

Me- "Ah- my ankle."

Jungkook- "Yah! Why are you so clumsy... Are you okay? Let me see."

Me- "Jungkook it's too dark to see. Let's just continue," I got up and winced in pain.

Jungkook- "Just get on my back."

Me- "Ani, I'm fine walking like this. It doesn't even hurt," it hurts just a little. Sorry for lying.

Jungkook- "Aish you can't even walk. You choose, get on my back or I'll carry you bridal-" nope. Not today Jungkook.

I got on his back before he could finish what he was saying.

Me- "If I'm too heavy you can just set me down.." I feel like a burden....

Jungkook- "You're too light."

We continued walking. Well actually Jungkook continued walking because I was on his back.

About 20 minutes later we finally got back to the campsite.

Everyone rushed to us with worried faces. Except for Krystal. She had a bitch face on.

Teacher- "Where were you guys?!"

Jungkook- "Sorry, we were lost," I tapped Jungkook on the shoulder to let me down and he did.

JaeHee- "Yah are you okay?!?!" I nodded in response.

Teacher- "Since it looks like EunMi has an injury, I'll have someone else prepare the food. Take my health kit and take her to her tent."

Jungkook and I started walking towards my tent. I had to use him as my support.

I heard someone running towards me.

Lay- "EunMi-ah...I'm really sorry.... I didn't know you-"

Jungkook- "You shouldn't have left her!" He was yelling. He was also angry...

Me- "J-Jungkook! It was an accident and it's okay Lay..at least we came back."

Lay- "I'm really sorry... If you need help, just call me," and he left.

Me- "Yah, don't you think you should've stayed out of this?"

Jungkook- "How could I not when you were alone earlier?! What if we couldn't find you anymore?! I wouldn't be able to see you anymore! Pabo," he hugged me really tight and sobbed.

The feeling is happening again... My heart... It's beating very fast...

Me- "Mianhe... Don't cry.." I comforted him.

Jungkook- "Sorry... Let's take you to your tent," and we walked to my tent.

We arrived at my tent.

Me- "I'll see you tomorrow morning...take care," I turned my back towards him and was about to go inside.

Jungkook- "I need to come inside too. Why do you think I brought this health kit with me?"

Me- "Oops.. I forgot," I giggled.

Jungkook wrapped the compression wrap around my ankle. (Compression wrap is those ankle bandages thingy lol xD)

Jungkook- "I'll see you tomorrow then. Don't do anything stupid while I'm not here arraseo?"

Me- "Ne, Jungkookie," he hesitated for a bit.

Jungkook- "Goodnight~" he ruffled my hair and then left.

A few minutes later JaeHee walked in.

JaeHee- "Hey hey hey~~~ what was all of that about?" She poked my arm while teasing me.

Me- "Yah. Don't get it wrong. He was just helping."

JaeHee- "He was just helping" she mimicked me.

Me- "I'm tired. Let's sleep," I faked a yawn trying to change the subject.

JaeHee- "Arraseo, subject changer."

----------------------------------

I pretty sure everyone is asleep by now, but somehow I just couldn't sleep. Why do I keep on thinking about Jungkook?... Why is he being so nice to me all of a sudden? He's even caring for me... Ani ani, EunMi don't think too much.

I need some fresh air. I walked out of the tent. My ankle hurts, but I can take the pain. I walked around the campsite and saw a figure sitting on the benches near the beach. Is it a ghost?....

I walked closer to it and to my surprise it was Jungkook. I went and sat by him.

Jungkook- "You shouldn't be walking around with an ankle like that.."

Me- "I can't sleep," I sighed.

Jungkook- "Same here."

Me- "The air is really nice out here."

Jungkook- "Watching the waves come and go is calming."

A few minutes passed by...

Jungkook- "Hey EunMi, I have to tell you something..."

Me- "What is it?" I turned to look at him making eye contact.

I'm making eye contact with him. Here comes the feelings again... What exactly is- shoot....it can't be....

I love the annoying Jeon Jungkook...............

Jungkook- "I um... I think-ani ani...um.." He was scratching his nape.

Me- "You?..." Jungkook took a deep breath.

Jungkook- "EunMi, I'm in love with you.." My eyes widened.

W-what.... D-did he just s-say that he loves me?... Why am I feeling so happy yet shocked...

Jungkook- "I-it's okay if you don't like me back.. I'm not forcing you or anything. I just feel like I had to get it out of my mind..." He forced a painful smile on his face.

Me- "Jungkook I love you too," I hesitated for a moment and then smiled.

Jungkook- "A-are you being serious?!" I nodded and Jungkook had the biggest smile on his face.

He picked me up and twirled me. It was just like a kdrama scene.

He set me down and we kissed. I wished this moment could last forever.

A/N : HOLY CRAP WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I UPDATED. SORRY OMFG. ;-; Guys this is the longest chapter I've ever wrote in my entire life lmao.

What if EunMi was just dreaming 😈😈😈. Anyways, I'm very sorry for the late update because I seriously had no inspiration to write until I read good ass fanfics which is only like once in a while lol. I'll try to update before November ends~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 100 30
Park Jimin,a lovable and handsome boy next door with low self-confidence enters University life. Till now focused on getting good grades, having an i...
982 59 20
Taehyung is a very smart student. he is always top in his class and is well behaved. Jungkook is a bad student, that disobey what the teacher say, b...
410K 21.3K 36
" I fucking hate you😒." JM "Sure you do, love.😘" JK ______________________________ A story in which the infamous handsome Jeon Jungkook fell inlove...
30.4K 2.4K 21
Marriage was never in the head of Kim Seokjin, a kindergarten teacher in the city of Busan. But someone who is very foreign to him suddenly comes int...