Those 19 years: A Harry Potte...

MtkaSwimmer

*Warning* It starts out kinda cheesy. I'm sorry about that but when I started I wasn't the best writer. But t... Еще

Editing
Edward Remus Lupin
Ships
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13--Republish
Chapter 14
Chapter 14--Republish
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18-republish
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 32-republished
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Help! Please I'm Desperate!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
GUYS. GUYS. LOOK. AT. THIS. PICTURE.
Chapter 41
New Cover
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Updating Information
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Fantasic Beasts and Where to Find Them!!
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Read Please-I need ideas
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
The Cursed Child
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Information about next update
Epilogue

Chapter 48

23.8K 503 989
MtkaSwimmer

Time skip: Ginny is 8 and 1/2 months pregnant. (Because I don't have any other ideas of what to do next so...)

. . .

Harry POV:

"Harry," Ginny shakes me awake. "Harry, wake up. It's time."

I blink slowly. "Time?"

"The baby is-ah-coming." She says clutching my hand.

I grab my glasses and walk over to her side of the bed. "Hey, Ginny it's okay. Look at me. Breath, breath."

"Just get my bag!" She yells, standing up and struggling over to the door. "Call Kreacher to get Ron and Hermione."

I nod. "Ginny don't try to walk down the stairs!"

"Shut up, Potter!" She yells back at me.

I bite my tongue and call Kreacher. "Get Ron and Hermione and tell them to come here to watch Teddy. The baby is coming."

"Yes Master Harry?" POP!

I find Ginny at the top of the stairs. "Shut up and help me down the stairs before I murder you for doing this to me."

I help her down the stairs, she whispers curses at me while we walk down.

POP!

"Ginny!" Hermione yells, Ron runs over and helps me get her down the rest of the stairs.

"Teddy is sleeping. We'll let you guys know when you can come. Just let Teddy sleep."

"Harry! We need to leave now if you don't want me to have this baby in the living room!" Ginny yells.

. . .

I help Ginny out of the car and we walk into the hospital. "My wife is in labor."

The receptionist stares at me in awe for a few moments. "Huh?"

Ginny groans. "They're getting stronger!" She grips my hand tightly.

"Oh!" The receptionist exclaims. "Follow me," she wheels over a wheelchair and Ginny sits down.

"Thank you." I say.

Once Ginny is settled in the bed the healers give her numbing medicine. "Harry," she says patting the bed next to her.

I sit next to her, "do you need anything?"

She shakes her head. "No. I'm sorry for yelling at you."

I kiss her forehead. "It's okay Ginny. Are you okay? Can I do anything for you?"

She nods, "yes. Have the baby for me? I've had the thing for nine months, it would be great if you could take this day."

I laugh and kiss her forehead. "Try to sleep Ginny. The healers said it would be a while before the baby will come."

She nods and rolls onto her side. "This is the only way I can tolerate the pain. I can still feel it a bit."

I nod. "Shh, sleep." I start to run my fingers through her hair, knowing how much she liked that.

There is a quiet knock on the door. I walk over and open it. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley are standing there.

I open the door for them. "Ginny is resting but you can come in."

"They numbed her?" Mrs. Weasley.

I nod and fluff Ginny's pillow. "She screamed at them until they did."

Mr. Weasley nods, "I can imagine."

Molly glares at him. "Hush, Arthur."

Ginny starts to stir awake, her back is facing us. "Harry?"

I rush over to her. "Yeah Gin? Are you okay?"

"My water just broke." She says, rolling onto her back and sitting up.

I nod. "Okay. I'll will... I'll go... what should I do?"

"Get the bloody healer!" Ginny exclaims. Molly grabs a cold wash cloth and dabs it on on Ginny's face, whispering words of encouragement.

I run about of the room to get a healer. "My wife her water just broke." I can imagine the look of pure horror on my face.

She nods, "don't worry, sir. Her water breaking is a good sign that the baby wants to move things along." She follows me back to the room. "Mrs. Potter, we are going to check how many centimeters you are dilated. Okay?"

Ginny nods. "Okay. Harry, come here."

I walk over and take her mother's place. "Yes, love?"

"I hate you so much." She breaths as another contraction causes her to shift uncomfortably.

I nod and kiss her forehead. "I know. I love you too."

"Merlin mum, how did you do this seven bloody times?" Ginny complains as she tries to get comfortable.

Molly, Arthur and I laugh. "You'll see why, dear." Her father answers. "You too, Harry. You'll see."

. . .

"One last push, Ginny." The head healer says. "You'll have your baby, on the next contraction."

Ginny nods. "Okay."

I wipe her forehead with a cold cloth. "The baby is almost here, Gin. Almost."

She grips my hand and starts to push again. "Keep going! I see the head." The healer says. "And here's baby."

I watch as she pulls my child out. "It's a boy," I tell Ginny. "It's a boy!"

She laughs and lays back. "I love you, Harry." His cries fill the room, I smile. It's the most amazing sound I've ever heard.

"I love you too." I kiss her forehead.

"Would you like to cut the cord?" The healer asks, handing me a pair of scissors.

I nod and take them. I cut my son free of my wife and they take him away to clean and weigh him. They wrap him in a blanket and put a blue hat on his head.

"Here is your son." The healer hands him to Ginny.

I help Ginny sit up, she gazes at the baby. "Hi sweetie. I'm your mummy."

I run my finger lightly on his cheek. "And I'm your dad."

Ginny smiles up at me. "He's perfect, Harry. Absolutely perfect."

He has my black hair and facial features but Ginny's beautiful bright brown eyes. (A/N: I looked it up)

"Ginny, you remember our deal?" I whisper, as our son sleeps in her arms. "You get to pick the first name, and I'll pick the middle."

"James." Ginny says looking down at the baby. "His name is James." She looks up at me. "Is that okay?"

I nod, and kiss her sweaty temple. "It's prefect. James Sirius Potter."

Ginny laughs. "Oh, McGonagall l is going to faint when she reads his name. It's perfect, Harry."

"Gin, can I hold him?" I ask, as I see her eyes starting to close.

She nods. "Support his head, Harry. Remember--"

I take him from her and cradle him to my chest. "I know how to hold him. Don't worry. Should I let everyone in?"

She nods. "Just send them in groups, will you?"

I hand my son back to her. "I'll be right back, love." I kiss her forehead and James's.

. . .

I walk out to our family. Teddy runs over to me. "Harry!" I bend down to pick him up.

I look up at everyone who are starring at me in anticipation. "It's a boy." I tell them. "James Sirius Potter."

They all talk over each other, hugging and patting me on the back. "Can we see her?" Hermione asks.

I nod. "Yes, but she wants small groups."

Arthur and Molly come first, I lead them to the room, Teddy holding my hand.

Ginny is smiling down at James, whispering to him. "Mum, dad," she smiles, "this is your grandson James."

Molly walks over and takes him from Ginny, Arthur walks over. "Look at him Arthur. He looks just like you, Harry."

"Not his eyes," Ginny says. "Let's hope he has my vision."

. . .

The healers take James away to let Ginny sleep. I tuck her in. "Ginny do you need anything?"

"Just some quiet? Can you take Teddy somewhere for a little while?" Ginny asks.

Knowing that Ginny does like time to herself ever once in a while. "Of course. Hey, Ted-mister. Let's go check on James, okay?"

He hops up and takes my hand. We go to the viewing area and I lift Teddy onto my hip. "Do you see him?" I ask pointing at my soon, who is looking around, wide eyed.

Teddy nods. "How long is he going to be little? I want to play with him!"

I laugh, "Ted, James is very little. You're going to have to wait to play with him. But babies are fun, maybe not all the time, but they are."

He nods, and continues to study James. Ron appears at my side. "How are you? I mean, besides happy."

I sigh. "I'm very happy, Ron. Happy doesn't even begin to explain my feelings. I just wish my parents were here to..."

Ron nods. "I know, mate. But I'm sure they're proud of you."

"They're more than proud of you." Hermione says. "I'm sure of it."

I nod and stare at James again. "My parents lived a dangerous life, their job and The Order--"

"Not to mention You-Know-Who after them," Ron adds, Hermione slaps him on the chest.

"That too." I continue, "I am going to cherish every moment with him. And Teddy and any other children we have."

Hermione laughs. "You sound so old Harry."

Ron laughs, "after one night with a new born you're going to have grey hair, Harry. Trust me, or my mum I guess."

I laugh, "thanks, you two always know what to say."

•_•

Hey guys!! Guess who had a FOUR DAY WEEKEND?!? MEEEEEEEE!!!

I hope you guys liked the update?

Sorry for the big jump, I just didn't have any ideas for the rest of Ginny's pregnancy so I thought why not? James is coming!!

If you have any ideas please, please, please don't be afraid to message me or comment on the story! I really appreciate it!

I love you all so much!

💜Love Rachel

P. S. LOOK HOW LONG THIS GLORIOUS CHAPTER WAS!!😱

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

172K 4K 10
Draco Mafloy, Slytherin Prince, pure blood. Hermione Granger, Gryffindor Princess, muggle born. When love strikes, could the prejudice blond Slytheri...
219K 4.8K 34
Harry James Potter thinks he has fallen for his best friends sister, Ginny Weasley. What will happen when he try's to make their relationship a reali...
1M 45.8K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
29.6K 821 19
What if one day a girl or more like a 3 year old child stumbles on the doorstep of a famous Kpop group, straykids. As the name suggests 'stray' kids...