Chapter 45

Harry POV:

I kiss the top of Teddy's head. "Teddy it'll be okay. I'll be home real soon. Ginny and Grandma Weasley too."

He plays with the collar on my shirt. "Ginny coming home?"

I nod. "Yeah, buddy. Ginny is coming home. Ron, Draco and I are going to go and get them back. But you have to stay here with Hermione."

Hermione is currently wrapped up in Ron's arms, she nods against his chest.

Teddy nods and wraps his little arms around my neck. "Wuv Hawy."

I laugh, "I'll be home by supper, I promise. I love you too."

Hermione walks over, standing straight and red eyes. "Come here Teddy. Let's make some cookies for them when they return."

We arrive at an old, run down looking house. "He's been keeping them here?" I ask.

Draco nods. "Yes, now here's the plan..."

. . .

I stare at him, wide eyed. "A-are you sure that's going to work?"

Draco nods. "Of course I am. Harrison is smart but he's an idiot."

"What?" Ron asks. "That makes--"

"Just move on..." he deadpans.

I sigh. "Okay. So you want Ron and I to  create a diversion while you grab Ginny and Mrs. Weasley?"

Ron takes a deep breath. "Come on Harry, we know how to make a scene."

Draco scoffs. "Please."

Ron and I run off to one side of the house, wands drawn. I watch as Draco walks up to the house and goes in.

. . .

Ginny POV:

An explosion causes me to jump up, mum too. "What was that?" She asks.

I shake my head and stand up. I walk over to the window, nothing but pink and orange coating the sky. "I'm not sure."

The door bursts open and incomes Malfoy. "What the bloody hell is going on, Malfoy?"

He doesn't answer. "Come with me."

"Why should we do that?"

He grabs the sleeve of my sweater and pulls me down the stairs, mum follows. "Where are you taking us?" I ask as I almost trip down the stairs.

"Shut up, I'm trying to help you." He practically scolds me like a child.

I open my mouth to respond but mum sets a hand on my back. "Ginny, hush."

We round the corner to see Harry and Ron both pointing their wands at Harrison's throat. Two other men, who I've never seen but they must be some of the other voices I've heard, have their wands pointed at Harry and Ron's throat.

Harrison laughs when he sees Draco. "Your outnumbered Potter, even more now that Draco has arrived."

Ron laughs. "Malfoy was right. You are stupid."

My eyes are locked with Harry's, he nods and mouths its okay.

Malfoy grabs something out of his pocket and hands them to me. Our wands.

I had mum hers and walk over to Harry, "I have to do this."

"Ginny you can't kill him." Ron says.

I shake my head. "No, but I can do this. Petrificus Totalus."

Harrison's body straightens and he falls face first on the floor. I turn my wand to the other goons, they hold up their hands in surrender. Ron takes their wands.

I collapse into Harry's arms, I sob into his chest and look up at him. "Hi."

He laughs. "Hello love." He kisses my forehead. "Let's go home."

I nod and wrap my arms around his neck, getting ready to apparate. POP!

We land in the front entrance of our house. Mum, Ron and Draco appear behind us with a POP!

"Ron?" Hermione yells. "R-Ginny!" She runs over to me and engulfs me in a hug. "You're okay!"

The rest of my family come running into the room. My dad runs over to mum and presses his lips onto hers. I look away with a cringe.

My brothers all hug me at once. "Boys let your sister breathe." My dad scolds, he hugs me and kisses the top of my head.

"Ginny!" Teddy yells wrapping his arms around my leg.

. . .

Harry POV:

Ginny's head rests on my chest. Our naked bodies are pressed together. She is in a deep sleep, I can't seem to sleep. Not wanting this to be a dream and for me to wake up and be alone.

She stirs. "Harry?"

I look down at her. "Yes love, I'm here."

She smiles into my chest. "I'm not going anywhere Harry and neither are you. Sleep you have bags under your eyes. Sleep and I'll be there when you wake up."

I kiss the top of her head and slide down the bed so we are laying down. She sets her head on my chest again and we are both asleep within minutes.

I make sure to fall asleep after her, though. Just incase.

•_•

Hey guys! So I updated!! I know it's so short and it kinda really sucks so...

But I updated! And it'll probably be a week or so until I update again. High school sucks, like I love being on the High School Swim and Dive team but the homework? Not so much...

I hope you guys liked the chapter! The next chapter is going to be a 2 year skip to Teddy being 6 years old.

I love you guys so much! And I almost have 100K

100k!!! That's CRAZY you guys! I love you all so much!!

-Rachel