Chapter 12

Harry's POV:
*1 year and 9 months later*

I arrive to the Burrow with Ginny and Teddy. I walk into the kitchen to find Ginny's brothers and father sitting at the table, "could I talk to you guys outside?"

"Sure," Mr. Weasley says. We walk out the back, "what is this about Harry?"

"I want to ask Ginny to marry me, and I'm asking all of you for your permission to ask her," I inform them hesitantly.

"Yes, Harry you have my permission to marry my daughter," Mr. Weasley smiles in a reserved kind of way but I know he's being honest.

"Yes you have mine too," Bill says.

"Same here," George and Percy nod, Charlie nods along with them.

I look to Ron, "Harry you are my best friend, but if you hurt her, I'll hex you into tomorrow."

"Was that a yes?" I ask hopefully.

"Yes. Do you have the ring?"

I nod and pull out my mother's engagement ring, "it was my mums'."

"Well, that will make Ginny love it even more." George murmurs, then I remember. Fred, I have to ask him. I send a message to McGonagall to see if I can come to Hogwarts to ask him and she quickly writes back saying that I'd be welcome.

I apparate to Hogwarts and head to the Hall of Memories. Memories flash back as I stroll through the corridors: me, Ron, Hermione. Things weren't simple back then but I would give anything to go back. It's only now that I realize just how much I've missed this place. It was my first real home. Fred is one of the first in the Hall and I quickly walk over to him.

"Harry, what are you doing here?"

"I've asked your brothers and dad but I need to ask you too. I want your permission to marry Ginny."

"Of course, Harry." He smiles. "Take care of her."

"I will." I say solemnly. "I promise."

I thank him and we talk a little more, he tells me that not many students come here, just the one with dead relatives. I guess it makes me sad that the kids aren't interested in conversing with all the fallen that died to provide the peaceful lives they have now. I leave and head back to the Burrow.

****3 months later****

Teddy's POV: (he is 4, Vic is 2, Harry is 21 and Ginny is 20)

"Viccy!" I scream, rushing over to my best friend.

"Teddy!" she grins, hugging me tightly.

"Thanks for watching him." Hawy says to Viccy's daddy.

"You gonna ask her tonight?"

"Yeah," Hawy says smiling then turns to me. "Be a good boy okay Teddy Bear? I'll see you in the morning." Hawy hugs me and leaves.

Ginny's POV:

Harry and I are taking a walk by a pound when he stops to tie his shoe. I look up at the beautiful, mysterious stars and when I finally tear my eyes away from its wonders I look back down and I see Harry on one knee holding a ring, "Ginny Weasley, I love you so much that words can't even describe the feeling I get when I look at you. I feel like I can't breathe when I am near you. Gin I need you in my life, will you marry me?"

I just stare at him in shock then I come to my senses, "Yes! Yes Harry! I will!" He slides the ring on my finger and kisses me.

I look down admiringly at the ring, "it was my mum's." I kiss him again.

"She is smiling down on you right now Harry." she promises smiling sadly.

We stroll back to our house and make love all night long.

Hermione's POV:

Ron and I are walking around by my old neighborhood when he stops walking and turns slightly to face me. "Hermione, I love you so much. When we first met, I'll admit I didn't like you very much then you forced your way into my heart and made me love you."

He bends down so he is on one knee, "will you marry me?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" I squeal he smiles and slides the ring on my finger. I look at the ring engraved on it is, swish and flick. "Ron, I love it." I laugh at the words.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I felt really bad so I updated but I won't be able to for a while! Sorry!!