imprinted?

By itsHaley_D

WARNING!!! I was like 12/13 when I wrote this. It was my very first story ever so it's filled with mistakes a... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapters 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 23
New story
My first original story
My Original story

Chapter 22

2.3K 65 5
By itsHaley_D

SELENA'S POV

a month later

"Jacob what's going on" i asked as he blind folded me and lead to his car. He actually got a job and he works two days a week and brings home $600 a week. He's always trying to buy me stuff but i wont let him and he gets so mad. The last month has been uneventful and boring.

"Just trust me" He said and i could hear the smile in his tone. We got into the car and he started driving. I groaned and he chuckled. I wonder where he's taking me , and what he has planned. he turned on the radio and i sat there and listened to him sing along. After about a good half hour we came to a stop and i heard gravel and smelled the pack.

"the packs here" i stated and he laughed

"Stupid werewolf smell" He chuckled and helped me out. He barked telling the pack we where here and i heard them run outside and a door slam shut.

"really you blind folded her , it looks like you kidnapped her" Leah laughed and Jacob growled

"can we hurry up" i asked and they laugh. Jacob moved me to stand in a certain spot , i swear if something falls on me i will tear them to pieces.

"ready" He whispered in my ear

"I was ready as soon as you showed me the blind fold" i said and they laughed. Jacob took off the blind fold to relive a huge house with a lot of windows and like three balcony's.  I gasped and cover my mouth , the pack , my mom , and aunt sue looked at me with a smile.

"your already moved in" Aunt Sue said with a smile. Last night i stayed over at Bella's house despite all the pleads Jacob said. I looked at Jacob and kissed him quickly and pulled away and ran to the door. I walked in and seen a beautiful Maribel stair case and a table with a bowl of keys in it. No doubt the packs i walked into the living and seen beautiful dark oak furniture and a white leather couch , love seat , and chair. The couch was huge no pack member would ever have to sit on the floor. I looked at the pictures on the walls and seen they where mainly of the pack , me , and Jacob. But one caught my attention it was of me and my uncle that passed away. I smiled at it and walked into the kitchen. It was huge and Maribel. Maribel is my favorite in a house and it looks like Jacob remember. I finished looking around to discover there are 3 floors to this house. I walked downstairs and kissed Jacob passionately i'll thank him the right way later tonight. I pulled and smiled at him.

"thank you" I said

"your welcome" he said with a smiled and i plopped down next to him.

"this place is nice" Paul stated and i agreed with him.

JACOB'S POV

I'm glad she likes it , i was worried she wouldn't like it at all. That she would think it was to much and we own this home i bought it.

"did you look out back" i asked her

"no come with me" She said and we walked out back. Her eye's grew wide as she stared out at a pond and a hug set of woods that gave us privacy.

"Jacob i love it" She squealed and hugged me tightly and i hugged back. This is perfect. I had a perfect house , perfect girlfriend , a semi perfect pack. I wouldn't trade this for anything in the world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- hey guys im sorry its so short but i cant think of anything there only going to be one more chapter. Go check out my Seth Clearwater fan fiction 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 6K 42
My older sister, Bella, and I had to move from Phoenix to a small town in Washington called Forks. It was a pretty big change for me but even bigger...
431K 13.1K 27
[Edited] "Things just had to get worse. It was as if fate had played a sick twisted game and I was the main pawn. I looked everywhere but at Edward...
1.1K 82 34
"Submit now pup you've nowhere to run to! Don't make me come after you! I'll always win" venom laced his tone as he warned, "Good thing I'm a fast ru...
918K 25.6K 30
γ€Œπ——π—˜π—¦π—’π—Ÿπ—”π—§π—˜γ€β We all made mistakes❞ β–ͺ︎ Synopsis β–ͺ︎ Serena, the eldest Black sister, had moved after she had broken it off with Paul Lahote. Bef...