Because She Was In Love With...

By ButWhyFam

After being called all the shit that i could be called i went home. I cant believe Jenna would video tape it... More

(1)First Day
(2)Kalins First Day
Class
(4) The Party
(5)His Victim
(6)From diffrent Views
(7)That Bitch
8.A Chance
9.Hesitating
10.He got Jumped
11.Hes in the hospital
12.Hes Fine
13.What's he hiding
14.The truth comes out
15.Relieved
16.Me And Him
17.Loving You
18.Oooh
19
20.Myles & Jakes Story
Ch.21
22.New Student
23.The Mistake
Running Away With Eachother?
25.His Notebook
26.The Story Comes Out
27.It was an Accident
28.Why'd I Do It
29.Thoughts
31.I lost it
32.The painful secret
33.Whatever
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49...The End

30. Myles

618 28 1
By ButWhyFam

|Myles POV|

Kalin has been arrested for my stupidity. I feel bad that he turned himself in. It was never his fault. Im the one that murdered Connor.

Kalins note read "Myles, please dont turn yourself in. I want to take the fault. Dont come after me, all i want is for you to take care of y/n. She might not talk to you or anyone but give it some time. She'll come around. See you and the fam soon. ~Kalin".

He wrote the same to Cam and my bro. He just said sorry to Dom, nothing more nothing less.

I wonder what happen between him and y/n that made him do all of this. I have text her plenty of times, so has Jake, Cam, and his mom too. She hasnt spoke to any of us for a month. She might keep it up for longer. I know its awkward seeing me after that night so i havnt got enough balls to go over and talk. I really want to talk to her though. Just a message will let me know shes ok. I mean i dont have feelings or anything im just worried about her. What if she's lying there...DEAD. I should really check on her. Thats what Kalin wants right. I got up and grabbed my jacket and shoes then walked over to her apartment. I hesitated to knock on the door. I couldnt do it somehow i ended up back at my house. I instead went to go get some groceries maybe that will get my mind off it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

933 50 50
"Well just for that, I'll show you abuse." He says and before I could react, he punches me. Hard. I was pissed. Even though I haven't had ALL my trai...
19.2K 4.8K 36
{A Nigerian Themed Novel😘} "You can't leave cause I have feelings for you!" I scream without thinking. My eyes widen and I draw my hands over my mo...
7.9K 512 24
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...
438K 21.8K 47
Time was standing annoyingly still and I think I may have forgotten how to properly breathe. "Panda you have to come sit down pacing is not going t...