Sky Black (Sirius Blacks daug...

By WaywardBoothe

(So people have asked me to keep these stories up so im going to rewrite them somewhere else and post them he... More

About Sky
Best Friends
First & Second Year
Summer
Train Ride
Found
Searching
Halloween
Hes Here
How'd This Happen
Authers note
Remebering?
AUTHERS NOTE AND STUFF
School!
He What!?!
What Happened?
My Choice
I'm Sorry...
Going Back With Who?!?
Finally Going Back!
Why Am I Doing This
Quick note
Do I Know You
Why does this always happen
What year is it even more?
Is This What It's Like To Be Dead?
Our Journey Starts
Sorry!!!!!
Lets Kill The Night (Not like that)
Sequel?
Sequel?

You Did This

1.9K 91 19
By WaywardBoothe

(Sky's POV)

I was sitting in my bed after Poppy finally let me go. She was reluctant but I persuaded her to. I mean I didn't want to miss any of my classes...except potions. Speaking of potions I have it afetr breakfast which ends in like two minuets.

"Sky you better hurry and I heard that Lily is going to be in there with Snape." Hermione yelled as she ran down the stairs.

"Okay okay. I'm going so my mum doesn't die of boredom of Snape tries to hex her or something.

I shoved my robe on and rushed down to the dungeons, which by the way are freezing!

I swung the door opened considering I was five minuets late because...well I felt like it.

"Miss Potter...Black...why are you late?" Snape sneered not even turning around.

"Because I was walking down the hall and I got dizzy again making me trip over air and drop all of my stuff so I had to pick it up and wait to not be dizzy." I stated sitting down hoping he would believe me.

"Fine...don't be late again. If you get dizzy again go to Madam Pomfrey." Sanpe growled suprising all of us.

"Wait...so i'm not in trouble?" I asked staring into his soul.

"Do you want to be?" Snape asked glaring at me.

"No sir i'm perfectly fine thank you very much." I said while poking Harry in his sides trying to make him laugh.

He glared at me and poked me back making me jump and fall out of my chair.

"Potter! What are you doing!?!" Snape growled looking deadly.

"I felt something bite my butt!" I yelled trying not to laugh and get Harry in trouble.

"Sit down and stop moving!" Snape yelled as he yanked out a cauldron.

"Sir yes sir!" I shouted as I sat down.

"Potter are you trying to get detention?" Snape asked while reading a random potion book.

"Maybe...I think your big nose is trying to control me since it's big enough to have it's own brain." I yawned as he glared at me.

"Detention." Snape growled as he looked down.

"Do you just want to spend time with me?" I asked as I sat on the desk.

"Two detentions." Snape growled more.

"Aw you just love us Potters and Blacks so much don't you. Your nose must be pretty lonely since its only with you." I said trying not to laugh.

"Potter are you trying to get expelled?" Snape asked smirking at me.

"Sorry Snapey can get rid of me that easily." I said jumping of the desk and walking towards the front of the room with Harry trying to stop me and mum staring at me like I had a unicorn plopping out potato on my head.

"I've waited so long to do this to someone." Snape growled as he pointed his wand at me.

"Severus don't you point your wand at my daughter!" Mum shouted storming over to Snape.

Snape yelled some spell that I didn't catch but it was blue and it hit me making everything go black.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was outside and there was four boys surrounding me.

"She kind of looks like you Prongs." A kid with black hair said as he poked my face.

I changed my hair to mums red during class and got dads eyes.

"Yeah she does...but she also looks like my Lily-flower." A boy who looked just like 14 year old James said.

"Who are you guys?" I asked as I sat up making them back up a little bit.

"I'm James Potter." Said the kid with black hair and brown eyes.

"I'm Sirius Black." The kid with black hair and grey eyes said.

"Remus Lupin." Said the boy with sandy brown hair and brown eyes.

"P-Peter Petigrew." Said the chubby blond kid with blue eyes.

"And who are you?" Mini James asked.

"I'm Sky P-B-.....Eva-...Evergreen?" Which sounded more like a question.

"You sure?" James chuckled helping me up to my feet.

"Y-yeah. yeah sorry 'bout that. I'm Sky Evergreen." I smiled looking at everyone.

"Are you sure you aren't related to James or lily Evans?" Remus asked looking me directly in my eyes.

"Ummm...No?" I said backing up getting ready to run.

"Guys I think she's about to.." Sirius said as I took off running.

"WAIT!" I heard dad shout .

I knew they were close behind me and I knew that I needed to run faster. Think Think. I need to become an animal that can run fast. I thought of a cheetah since it was one of the fastest animals in the world. I felt my self change and saw I had paws instead of feet.

"James...did she just turn into a cheetah?" I heard Sirius yell behind me...far behind me.

"Yeah yeah she did...WAIT! Come back we won't hurt you!" James shouted before I entered the forest and sprinted as deep into the forest as I could.

After what felt like hours I finally stopped running and turned back into my human form and sat by a tree.

"H-how? Wow I'm an animagus!" I shouted to myself.

I sat under the tree for a while until I felt really tired. I stood up but fell back over because pain shot through my ankle. I yelled out in pain and frustration.

"Damn It!" I yelled as I punched the tree.

Why did I always get hurt at the worst times? I stood up again and started hopping along int the forest balancing on the trees.

It felt like hours and I still haven't seen any sign of Hogwarts. What if I went the wrong way? What if there's no way out now? All theses questions were running through my head so I didn't notice the ditch in front of me. I jumped and fell into the ditch that was at least 30 ft deep. As I hit the floor all I saw was a blurry figure in front of me and then the darkness.

I opened my eyes and saw that it was morning again but it was hardly visible since I was still in the ditch..but I was...warm? I sat up and felt a blanket fall off of me and saw a fire with meat surrounding it.

"Please don't freak out." I heard a voice say behind me. I screamed and turned around making everything even ore blurry.

"I said don't freak out." The person chuckled.

"W-who are you?" I managed to croak out.

"My name is Severus Snape. I assume I sent you back to the past correct?" Snape asked.

I just nodded then held my head.

"Sorry about that. I would send you back but Potter stole my wand and threw it in the forest so I came out here to look for it but there was a werewolf out here so I hid in the ditch and saw you lying in it almost unconscious." Snape said as he walked around the fire.

"I would love to help you find your wan..." I didn't get to finish because the darkness took over once again.

I would feel myself wake up every few minuets to see a blurried version of a panicked Snape.

"Oh please live please....I can't stop the bleeding...I....Madam Pomfrey...find...out of here..." I could here Snape yell every time I woke up. I felt him pick me up and pull us both out of the ditch and then heard yelling.

"There she is! Snape...you...hurt...." James yelled ut sounded very distant.

"No!...Found....almost...help..." Snape yelled as he held me.

"Take her to..." James yelled before I couldn't hear anything.

All I saw was the darkness. Am I dead? Is this what happens if you die? I stood up and started to walk to see if I could find anything...even a small light. I didn't...I didn't find anything. I've been searching for hours but all thats happened were voices yelling at me to hold on. What if I didn't want to hold on? What if it was too hard to?

I kept walking around until I finally saw a light. At the light there was a woman and a man...two men. The woman had red hair and the boys had black. It was mum James and Sirius. They were holding their arms out. I was going to run into them until I remembered...they were alive. I looked up at them again and saw the most terrifying thing i've evr seen. Their faces...weren't even human...or close to it. They were screaming at me in high pitched tones that made my brain feel as if it were bout to explode any minuet.

"Stop! Stop leave me alone!" I shouted at the creatures that were floating around me.

"Join us." "join us" Join us" The voices chanted as they flew around me.

"No no I don't want to join you! Leave me alone!" I screamed as I held my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around my head.

"Join us join us it will make you feel better." They chanted again.

"No...no...please...I don't want to." I whispered rocking back and forth.

"Join us." They said one last time.

"I...I can't...I want to...but I can't leave them." I whispered back while rocking.

'They don't love you." They don't love you." The voices chanted as they continued to float around me.

"Stop...they...they do...right?" I asked rocking back and forth even more.

"No no no." They chanted as they slowed down and faded away.

"No...please don't leave me...I want to go..." I whispered looking up at them.

Their faces weren't terrifying anymore...they werent normal...but they were safe.

the red headed one held out her hand. "Join us." She whispered.

I was reaching up to grab her hand and before I could touch it the woman jumped back and started yelling.

"Wh-whats wrong?" I asked bolting up.

"Dont...listen......to......themn." The red headed woman screeched as she faded away.

"n-no..." I whispered looking down. The others shook their heads and faded away before I could reach them.

"n-no...don't...leave me...don't leave me alone..." I whispered as I stared at where they had left.

After standing there for hours or even years a bright light came rushing towards me and hit me square in the chest making me fall back and sscream in pain.

"Hold on...i think she's going to wake up..." A voice cheered above my screams.

"W-wait...what happeneding....no...no this shouldn't be happening!" The voice shouted as the pain got worse.

"Please...please don't go." A calm voice pleaded as a red ball came down and hit the light making the pain stop.

"It's time to wake up...Sev will take care of you." The woman whispered as I opened my eyes and screamed.

"What's wrong?!?" A panicked voice asked as I curled up in a ball and started rocking.

"She must have experienced something awful in her coma." A man said to the boy who asked what was wrong with me.

"T-they wanted me to go with them...I could have but they stopped me...the pain could have stopped...but she didn't let me go." I whispered feeling everyone stare at me.

"S-Sev...send me back...send me back to my time." I whispered looking around the room looking for the greasy haired boy.

I found him and he nodded pulling out his wand. He gave me a small smile and chanted the speell sending me back to my time.

When I opened my eyes again I heard people shouting and people running around the room.

"Why?!? Why would you do that to my daughter?!?" The womans voice from earlier shouted.

I screamed and started rocking back and forth on the floor. The room got silent and I felt two people kneel down beside me.

"Sky...Sky are you okay?" The woman asked.

"You...you stopped them...the pain could have stopped but you killed them." I whispered still rocking on the floor.

"W-what do you mean Sky?" A boy asked. I looked up and saw it was Harry but he reminded me too much of the man who was going to take me away from the pain.

"I don't know how long...it would have stopped...she took them away..." I muttered again feeling someone stand behind me.

"I can explain what happened." The man muttered making me look at him.

"Thank you..." I whispered as I stood up and ran. I ran back to the place were everything started...the Forbidden Forest.

(Yay new chapter thanks for reading and i'll see you in the next chapter.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 105K 41
; "I'm super rich though. Aren't you supposed to fall in love with me? " ยปhm, what can money give me? highest ranking; #570 in btsfanfiction #320 in...
29.9K 535 92
"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord and sway the Great War approaches... Born at the beginning of the year of the year before the first...
21.3K 709 90
Scarlet is just any other Warlock or Witch. Nothing special. Just another member of "the help" at Malfoy Manor. But when Scarlet receives an invitati...