Going Back With Who?!?

(Sky's POV)

It's been a week since Lucas's mum Lily died and Sky came into the world. Lucas doesn't know that his mum died and we intend to keep it that way until he's older and an understand what happened. Mum, Molly and I have been taking care of Skylar and Lucas making sure they were always happy and safe, but to keep them safe we believed that telling Lucas about the wizard world would be best so he might understand some of the dangers that were involved here.

"Sissy Skywar is cwying." Lucas yelled running into my room.

I looked up from my book about the greatest wizards who have ever lived and rushed out of the room. When I got into Sky's room I saw three hooded figures searching the room.

"Lucas go find Aunt Lily and stay with her okay." I whispered to Lucas gently pushing him down the hall.

He nodded and tip-toed away as far away as he could get and started running. I turned back around and slowly entered the room.

"What exactly do you think you're doing?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest while puffing out trying to look intimidating.

When they heard me they whipped around pointed their wands at me. They must have recognized me because they put their wands down to their sides and bowed. I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do so I grabbed a near by orange and threw it at the closest one.

"Who are you?" I asked glancing down at Skylar to make sure she was okay, which she was she was just asleep unaware of what was happening.

"Why madam we are here under the order of Lord Voldomort to search your home for anything that could potentially hurt you that those mudbloods or half-bloods may have placed around." An all to familiar blond/platinum haired man said pulling off his hood the others following his lead.

"Ah Lucius how nice to see you." I said trying not to glare at him or hurt any of them...for now.

"Ah yes young Sky i'm sorry for the intrusion we just want to make sure you are alright." Lucius said glancing down at Skylar. (If I didn't mention it before Sky is a pure-blood because Sirius is a pure-blood and it makes more sense right now that she is a pure-blood so no logic!)

"Is that the only reason as to why you came here Lucius?" I growled at him wanting them to leave so they couldn't hurt little Sky.

Lucius flinched for a split second but quickly recovered and smiled at me.

"Smart aren't we. I suppose this is why the Dark Lord would want someone like you, a filthy little blood-traitor." Lucius sneered at me. I saw the other death Eaters back up slowly towards the wall knowing one of us would attack the other.

"Oh Lucius. If I just joined him and i'm of higher ranks than you then that must mean i'm more powerful than you as you have been under almost everyone for what? 15 years? 23 years?" I growled back at him slowly walking towards him. Lucius took a few steps back holding his chin up trying to look tougher than me.

"Don't question me child. You will regret it in the future." Lucius sneered before leaving the others following suit. I sprinted towards Sky so I could check and make sure that she was alright and they didn't touch her or use a spell on her.

I gently picked her up and used a spell that would tell me if a spell had been used on her and there was nothing and she didn't have any scratches. I sighed and walked out of the room with Sky and saw everyone standing near the door.

"You guys heard all that didn't you?" I asked standing there awkwardly with everyone staring at me.

"Yes, yes we did dear but no need to worry we know you would never really say that." Molly said smiling trying to break the tension. I smiled but heard someone stomp up the stairs...and that someone had red hair.

I sighed and looked at mum asking for help and she nodded and took Sky in her arms and made a path for me. I walked slowly up the stairs trying to find which room he was in and saw the only closed door was to my room.

I slowly walked up to the door and opened it quietly and saw Fred sitting on my bed hugging one of my pillows.

"Fred you know I didn't mean that nor will I ever mean what I said, right?" I asked him sitting down next to him after I shut the door. He turned towards me still holding ym pillow up to his face and he sighed.

"I know...It was just strange hearing you say that. It was like you were a completely different person when I heard you say that." He whispered looking down at  the pillow. I smiled and gently hugged him while deliberately smelling him.

"Did you just smell me?" Fred laughed pulling away from the hug but still holding my arms.

"Dang, I thought I was sneaky enough to do it!" I laughed back looking in his eyes.

It was silent for a moment and we were just staring in each others eyes until he started to lean in. I started to lean in too until the door burst open and a pillow went flying and hit Fred on the side of his head.

"NO ONE WILL KISS THIS DAUGHTER OF MINE!" James and Sirius shouted running over to me and picking me up by my arms and legs and started running down the hall.

"I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING FUN BECAUSE THIS IS UNCOMFORTABLE!" I shouted at them hitting ym back on the floor every few seconds when they would almost drop me.

"Oh the fun hasn't even begun young one. If I am to Remember correctly Hogwarts starts tomorrow am I correct James?" Sirius asked with a hug grin on his face.

"Oh why I believe it does start tomorrow Sirius, and why is the fun going to begin there?" James asked giving me and evil smile running down the stairs, which if I may add was very painful.

"Why I do believe it's because one lucky young madam will get to see her mother and fathers every day!" Sirius shouted.

"You see Sky your mother and I are going to work at Hogwarts with the other teachers so you'll see us in multiple classes but not Sirius because some still believe he is a raging lunatic, which he is, but you'll get to see him every Saturday with Harry, your mum and I." James laughed while running into the kitchen.

"Wait so I basically get to see you guys everyday?!?" I yelled as they threw me on the couch once we got to the living room.

"Yes, yes you do!" James shouted smiling.

I smiled and was about to start cheering until I remembered Lucas and Skylar.

"Wait, what about Lucas and Skylar? Won't Molly have to take care of them herself?" I asked looking at Lucas who was playing with a toy broom on the floor.

"Well not technically." James said smirking.

"They are technically your kids...so we can't just separate you guys.." Sirius said doing the same smirk as James.

"Wait so Lucas and Skylar get to come to Hogwarts with me?" I asked sitting up. they nodded and I jumped up picking up Lucas.

"Lucas you get to come to Hogwarts with me uncles aunts and sissy!" I yelled while Lucas smirked and staretd giggling.

"Wait who wll watch them during class?" I asked looking at them.

"Well either Poppy can take care of them or they can sit in class with you...well either way Skylar will be in with Poppy so you and Lucas may choose when h stays and goes."James said while smiling like he just won the Quitage world cup

(Sorry about all the spelling im just gonna say sorry for now and the rest of the stories spelling so I dont have to say ti each time)

I smiled and put Lucas down so he could play with his toys and I could go find my trunk.

"So when are we going to get ready?" I asked spinning around to look at my dads before I went to my room.

(Wooooo ending to this chapter thank you so much for reading and everything you guys have done to or with my story and i love you guys so much my littole buttnuggets adn ill see you in the next xhapter!)