School!

(SKYS POV)

I woke up because the sun was shinning in my face and I felt a lump on my lap. I looked down and saw Harry sleeping on my lap. I was about to lick his face when he tried to roll over but ended up falling onto the floor.

"Why do people i'm around fall on the floor so much?" I asked Harry while laughing at him.

"Hey I blame you! You were too comfy so you made me fall asleep then you pushed me off the bed!" Harry playfully glared from the floor.

"Hey I didn't push you! You fell off the bed because you rolled off like the cluts you are!" I yelled still laughing at him.

Harry stood up and tried to grab my pillow but i started beating him with it.

"Oi you two! Stop fighting and go to sleep or get food or something but silence i'm trying to sleep here!" Sirius shouted at us throwing his pillow at us.

"Now what kind of daughter would i be if I didn't wake up daddy dearest?" I playfully sneered and glared.

Sirius turned around and tried to glare at me but he failed miserably because his hair was sticking out everywhere and he had an adorable sleepy face.

(Yeah yeah yeah that sounds creepy but its not meant to be... or is it?)

Harry and I started laughing at him making him try to glare more which he still couldn't but he eventually started laughing with us waking everyone up.

"Sirius mate...shut up you bloody git." James muttered rubbing his eyes.

"James watch your language there are children in here!" Poppy exclaimed walking out of her office.

"Sorry madam Pomfrey...wait am I allowed to call you Poppy?" James asked with puppy dog eyes.

"No you may not James now you all need to go eat and let the poor girl rest!" Poppy shouted shooing everyone out of the room.

"Awww but Poppy I don't wanna rest!" I exclaimed falling dramatically on my bed.

"Fine since you seem to be fine then if you would like you may return to class...and your parents will be here until we figure out everything and we need to protect them from Voldo...sorry dear He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named." Poppy said handing me a potion.

I gulped down the potion which tasted like soda and jumped out of bed.

"Thanks so much Poppy!" i yelled running out of the room.

"Don't you want to change first dear?!?" Poppy shouted when I was half way down the hall.

I turned around and sprinted back to the room.

"Good idea!" I laughed rushing back to my bed. Poppy gave me my school robes and shoes and helped me put on my tie since I don't know how to.

"Thanks Poppy! I'm off to get food now and don't worry i'll come back if I feel bad or anything!" I shouted running down the hall again.

When i made it to the stairs i heard a chuckle and Poppy mutter: "Just like James and Sirius."

I smiled and continued running down to the great hall to get breakfast. What can a lady not want her food? wait i'm not a lady...oh well.

The door were closed and I knew Dumbledore wanted me to make a grand entrance because that man is dramatic when he wants to be...which is all the time.

"YOUR QUEEN HAS RETURNED NOW BOW DOWN YOU FOOLISH LLAMAS OR YOU SHALL BE SENT TO OBLIVION... OR WORSE... VOLDOMORTS BATHROOM!" I shouted slamming the doors open which was a surprised I could still do considering I've been "asleep" for about one year.