Hes Here

(Lucius's POV)
I knew the dark lord would come back soon and he would want faithful servants. I didn't want to be his servant but I made the mistake of becoming a deatheater a long time ago. I thought I was protecting my family but I wasn't. I didn't want to risk Sky's life but my family came first. I knew the dark lord would want her on his side but he would kill her because she was more powerful than her. I used the imperious curse on the weasly boys and granger but it didn't work on Harry. I knew she would hear and would run off to the shack but she just yelled at them and marched off to the common room. I sighed thinking this is gonna take a while.
I didn't expect Black to try to get in the common room but he wasn't able too. After I heard they would sleep in the great hall I would use the imperious curse on Sly once she walked out but then I didn't see her. After a while I heard screams of terror in the great hall so I rushed over to see what happened. When I got there I saw Sky looking like Sirius and floating in the air. I was supposed that she got her powers so early. I knew she would go to the shack so I rushed over there before she left and waited in the corner. When she rushed in I sat by her and comforted her till she stopped crying. When she finished crying she looked up and smiled at me and hugged me.

(Sky's POV)
I sniffed and looked back up at Lucius.
"What are you doing in this messed up shack?" I asked laughing a bit.
He just chuckled and said, "I was coming to see Draco and then I saw you running and crying so I followed you and then here we are."
I was about to reply but I heard the creak of the stairs. I grabbed Lucius's arm and turned us invisible. We were waiting to see what it was but all we saw was a black wolf. I just sighed in relief and turned visible again. When the wolf saw us he growled but stopped when he looked at me. I smiled and got on the floor to pet him.
"Hiya life wolf." I said petting his head. He just barked and licked my hand making me giggle. I turned around to talk to Lucius but he was gone. "Weird...I guess he's afraid of wolves." I said thinking about it.

When I turned back around I saw Sirius and smiled.
"Daddy!" I exclaimed. He smirks and hugged me but the. He got a Sirius look on his face. (Hah oh the puns will never stop)
"What happened?" He asked.
I sighed and told him everything that happened causing me to cry again.
He stood there shocked but then Pulled me into a hug.
"I'm so sorry baby girl. Harry's just confused and doesn't know how to control his feelings when it comes to his parents and you're friends are idiots if they think you are. You're the smartest girl at that school and you're the prettiest girl there courtesy of me (flips hair while laughing) and you have many people who love you." Dad said while hugging me. I just smiled and we talked all night until we fell asleep.

(Harry's POV)

I'm so stupid. Wow I say that a lot, but it's true. I just yelled at Sky and blamed her for my parents death when she wasn't even 2 years old when they died. Why am I so stupid? I mess up everything. The girl that I've loved since I was 6 hates me now. I can't believe I yelled at her. She's already been through so my today with hearing what Ron George Fred and Hermione said about her. They said they don't remember what they said or what happened when she started yelling at them.
I was up all night thinking about her. Was she safe? Where was she? Did her dad find her? Is she dead? Is she in the common room? All these question were floating in my head all night. When people started waking up I sat up to go back to the common room to try and find her. I went into the common room and took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. They canceled class today because they were doing a search outside again to see if he was lurking in the woods. I wasn't that worried about running into black because Sky started to change my mind about him. Ever since last night I've been thinking...is he really innocent?

I've been walking around the grounds all day. I've already searched inside and I even asked George and Fred to look in the secret passage ways. When I heard someone yelling my name I spun around and saw it was George and Fred but Ron and Hermione were behind them looking worried.
"What is it? Did you find her?!?" I whispered yelled. I wasn't sure why I was whispering.
"We found her but she's not alone." George said worriedly. When he showed me the map I saw she was in the shrieking shack with Sirius.
"George Fred go tell professor Lupin where she is and who's with her. Ron and Hermione come with me." I ordered and before they could say anything I started to run over to towards the shirking shack. Before we got past the wimping willow Rons rat bit him and ran. He chased after it and when he caught it he pointed behind us and yelled run. When we turned around we saw a big black wolf or as some would call him...the grim.

Ron was pulled into the whomping willow by the wolf and me and Hermione were thrown in by the branches.
"Sorry Harry." Hermione groaned as she landed on me. "It's all right." I mumbled as I stood up.
We looked at each other then we continued through the cave. After a while we reached stairs and heard whimpering and shushing. I looked at Hermione and rushed up the stairs. I didn't care hat I was making a lot of noise I haut wanted to see if Ron was alright.

When we got up the stairs we saw Ron holding his leg and his rat with Sky sitting next to him shushing him as she thought of a way to heal his leg.
"SKY!" I shouted getting her attention. She flinched and looked up at me with tears in her eyes.
"Harry...don't hurt him." She whispered. I was confused until I heard the door close behind us and we turned around to be face to face with Sirius Black.

(Sky's POV)

When I woke up dad was gone and it seemed to be around noon. I wasn't sure as to where he went so I just payed on the bed waiting for him.
When I closed my eyes I heard someone scream for Harry. I turned to my left and saw dad dragging Ron into the room and onto the couch.
"Dad what did you do to him?" I asked approaching Ron. He looked scared at first but then I gave him a warm smile making him smile back, but he winced after he looked back down at his leg.
I was about to yell at dad for hurting Ron but then I saw Peter in Rons hand.
"Dad...is that..." I asked looking at him and he just nodded and stepped behind the door like a weirdo. I just looked at him weird then turned back to Ron. He was whimpering from the wound so I was shushing him and rubbing his hand and then we heard Harry burst into the room.
"SKY!" Harry shouted making me flinch thinking he was mad at me but then when I turned around he looked happy. I saw dad about to close the door and talk to Harry so I whispered "Harry...don't hurt him."
After I whispered that dad slammed the door and was looking straight at Harry.
Hermione stepped in front of Harry holding him behind her.
"If you want to kill Harry you'll have to kill us too." She said referring to her and Ron. Ron just nodded and glared at Sirius.
"Only one will die tonight." Dad said in a creepy voice that was weird but Harry was having non of it.
"ITLL BE YOU!" Harry shouted and tackled Sirius to the ground. He held his wand to his face and Hermione was about to kick his ribs but I jumped in front of her and she ended up kicking me in the chest. I think I heard a few bones crack.
"Oh bloody hell." I muttered as I gasped for air feeling my lungs fill with blood.
Hermione just apologized about one thousand times while I just looked at my dad glaring for saying stuff in weird voices. He gave a small smile and broke free from Harry's grip and pulled me up behind him. He put me down in the bed but I sat up to watch.
Remus flew through the door and took Harry Ron and hermione wands and said hello to Sirius. Then Hermione started freaking out about him being a werewolf and her trusting him and blah blah blah. Then dad started complaining and singing well kind of singing in a creepy voice sounding like a lunatic. "Come out come out Peter. Come out come out and plllaaaayyy!" I just stared at him still gasping for air and gave him a 'really' look. After he said that Snape burst in all like 'hah I got you now black what you gonna do about it Ima kill you man' and looked at me and got big eyes. It was either the fright of last night of my intense bleeding which I just noticed and wheezing. After they brought Peter out he flew toward and and begged for mercy and I just looked at him, smiled, and kicked him where the sun don't shine. Everything was kind of hazy after that and the next thing I know is that I'm outside sitting next to Ron with his broken leg. I just sighed which was a big mistake. I guess everyone forgot about my lungs because they weren't healed yet. I started to loose consciousness because of my lungs filling wig blood but then I heard Hermione Scream and Remmy change into a werewolf. Sirius and I ran over to try and hold back Remus but that back fired because he flung me and Sirius off the side of the mountain/hill.
Sirius of corse immediately changed into his animagus form and went to protect everyone but I couldn't move. When I tried I felt a terrible pain corse throughout my body. I looked down and saw that a tree branch pierced my chest once again making it hard to breath. I was there for a while and I couldn't do much but I heard Harry scream and tried to move making me cough up blood. I think my coughing was loud because Hermione and Snape came down looking for the source of the noise. I tried to call for help but that just made me cough more blood. The last thing I remembered was Hermione scream and Snape rush over to me and then the world faded to darkness.

(Ohhhh cliffhanger again! I guess we'll find out if she lives or dies in the next chapter! See you soon guys and thank you so much for reading this it mean so much to me because I worked so hard on this and it takes a long time to write this much but it's fun and I want you jus to enjoy this story so thank you so much for reading!)