Summer

(This is were our story truly begins so please be prepared for weirdness and enjoy the ride)
(Sky's POV)

I woke up to someone hitting me with a pillow.
"Wake up! We have foooodddd!"
As soon as I heard food I rolled out of my bed and saw Harry laughing at me.
"Where's the food!?! If your lying to me Harry you better run now." I said giving him the famous black look, even though he didn't know it was the black look.
He backed up slowly while laughing.
"Yes there's really food. It's down stairs, and happy birthday!" Harry screamed...wait that's not right if Harry screamed it would be in terror or mock...ok Harry boomed causing me to fall to the floor again one:I forgot it was my birthday and two: from shock of him yelling. I jumped up and ran onto Harry's back...wait jumped and ran into Harry's back I didn't just run on it. Harry made a groaning noise and pretended I weighed tons.
"So...heavy....I don't....think I'll survive!" Harry fake panted. I slapped him upside the head while grinning from ear to ear.
"Oh shove off it, you have to be nice to the birthday girl!"
Oh yeah I forgot to tell you strangers why Harry's here. Well a few weeks ago he kinda blew up his aunt. Not in the bomb blew up way I mean balloon blew up way. It was quite hilarious but he didn't get in trouble. He's staying with us till the last week of summer and then we're all going to the Leaky Cauldron to stay with the weasly and Hermione.
Before we even made it down the stairs two gingers popped up in front of us and pulled me off of Harry.
"George what exactly do you think you're doing?" I asked somehow not surprised that they were here.
He just grinned and looked at me.
"Well young princess we are here to escort you down the stairs so you don't step in one of our traps we set up for ickle ronniekinz." George whispered to me. Now don't get me wrong I love Ron like a brother...but he's just so much fun to prank. I grinned even wider if that was possible and jumped on George's back and before we left I saw Harry look a little jealous. Wait...why would Harry be jealous? I thought he liked Ginny? My crush on him faded away a bit when I saw the way Ginny and Harry looked at each other. I wonder why he looked jealous? Oh well I'll let it slid for today. George and Fred his me behind the couch with Harry and told Ron that we were still upstairs. Ron being Ron believed them and when he went upstairs he set off a trap that shot purple powder into his hair. He ran back down shouting for Fred and George but they were already outside running and shouting taunts at Ronnie. Harry and I just kept laughing ms rolling on the floor, clutching our stomachs until we heard a cough. We turned and saw it was Remmy, Molly, and Aurther. Aurther was obviously laughing along with us, Remmy trying to hold in his laugh, and Molly smiling and looking at us telling us to get of the floor. Only I'm aloud to call them Molly and Aurther. I'm not sure why but I'm cool with it.

After hearing Molly yell at the twins with them laughing everyone was back inside. The twins said Ron's hair would only be like that for a week. I doubted it was that short. We weren't gonna celebrate Harry and my birthdays until July 31st at midnight. Harry always wanted to celebrate it on mine because he wanted mine to be special but I've had enough birthdays on my birthdate and I also wanted Harry to have a special birthday each year so I just told him it would be easier on his because the. Both of us would have really turned a year older instead of just me. He agreed but It took some time for him to get used to having a real birthday.
(I'm gonna skip to the last day of their break)
(At the Leaky Cauldron)

I woke up in my room with Remmy which I shared with him because he was my uncle so it wasn't weird and I've grown up with him since I was 1 so it was fine. I walked down stairs and though no one would be there because it was 4am, but I was wrong. Once I got down there I saw Molly and Aurther arguing about something so I hid to listen.
"Molly they should know! If they don't then how will they protect themselves from him!" Aurther barked at his wife.
"They're only children Aruther! They should not be exposed to that kind of stuff!" Molly barked in a harsher tone.
Mr.Weasly sighed.
"Molly they need to know the truth. They're gonna find out that Black broke out of prison anyways! They should know that he's coming after then to kill them!" He whisper sharply.
I gasped quietly and thought "how could they think my own father would hurt me?"
"Aruther deary...I just want them to have a peaceful happy year were they have no worries or fears. Look at what happened to them the last two years. Maybe this year they could relax and enjoy school like any normal child would." Molly whispered and started to sob.
Aurther just hugged her and shushed her.
"He won't hurt me."
I said as I stood up to confront them.
They jumped and looked at me with wide eyes.
"Did you hear all of that deary?" Molly asked with a shaky voice.
"Yes...I've known I was his daughter since I was 5. I know he won't hurt me." I said looking her dead in the eyes.
"Princess... If you know he's your father then you know he also betrayed James and Lily and killed Peter." Aurther spoke quietly looking pained at the thought of James and Lilys death.
"It wasn't him..." I whispered as I started to tear up. How could they think he did it? Everything that happened obviously points to Peter. (Haha get it) My dad was best friends with James...why would he hurt his best friend?
"Oh deary please don't cry. We know it's hard to accept but please try to." Molly said as she began to tear up as well.
I backed away from them and yelled.
"ITS NOT TRUE HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO THEM! He knew Peter would betray them...he tried to stop him from hurting anyone else." I whispered as I cried harder.
Molly tried to walk up and hug me but I ran past her and up the stairs only to be caught by Remmy who was listening the whole time. He was crying too but he tried to stop and he just pulled me into a hug that I gladly accepted. He gave a small smile to Molly and carries me bridal style back to our room.

(Remmys POV)
(Yes that is what I'm calling him from now on)
I heard everything Sky yelled.
I wanted to believe that at first too, but she's always believed that he was innocent.
I saw Molly try to hug her but I knew she would try to be alone but I wouldn't let her. My baby girl needed to talk this out. As soon as she ran up the stairs I pulled her into an embrace. I have a sad smile and nodded at Molly and Aruther. I carried her back to our room and sat her on the bed. (Wow this sounds creepy) I knew she needed to cry a bit longer so I let her. I just rocked her back and forth like I did when she was a 5 and had nightmares. Now that I think about it she never told me what her dreams were. All she would say was "daddy is innocent" I always brushed it off because she was little, but now I need to ask her about it.
"Darling do you remember when you were 5 and always had nightmares?" I asked in a whisper. She just nodded and sniffled.
"You always said "daddy's innocent" when ever I would rock you back and forth. What were your dreams about?" I asked and looked down at her. She sniffled and wiped her eyes.
"In my dream I saw the rat talk to voldomort he said he was the Potters secret keeper. Sirius made them change because he thought that Voldy Moldy wouldn't suspect someone as weak as Peter. The night they were attacked daddy his me and mama in the closet and said he was gonna check in James, lily, Harry and Peter. He was gonna check in Peter first because he was the closest. He didn't need to check on you because he knew you were safe. When he got to peters house he saw nothing and it want destroyed and that hen he realized what Peter had done. He rushed to the potters but they were already dead. He wanted to take Harry but Hagrid said he had to take him to Dumbles so Daddy let him take the motorcycle because it would be quicker. After that daddy went to find Peter to avenge James and Lily but Peter blew up the street killing the muffles and cut his fiber off and he's now Rons rat scavers." She whimpered as she told the story. I was shocked to say the least. I wasn't sure if it was true or not but some of those parts I never told her and no one else told her so it was either something she wanted to believe or it was real. I guess we'll find out soon.

(Sky's POV)
(Don't worry we'll get other people POVs along the way)

After I told Remmy my dream I knew he would think it was just a dream. I knew it was real. It had to be. How could I see something so vivid like that. It would take a while to convict him but I'd do it. I'd get everyone to believe that he is innocent no matter how long it takes.