Halloween

(Sky's POV)

It's been two weeks since I've returned and lets just say things are quite interesting.
Fred and George made Snapes hair sparkle pink and purple and his robes red and gold. Snape had to wear them because the colors wouldn't come out for a week. To say the least the ginger twins got several detentions and lectures.

Since the incident everyone would watch my every move, and when I went outside someone would always walk close behind in case I ran again. Let's just say they earned some very colorful words from me.

In class my teachers didn't give me homework and would glance every five seconds at me causing me to glare back. The only teacher I was fond of at the moment was Snape because he treated me like he would everyday. We were civil towards each other and he was nicer to me than others but I still got in trouble.
After double potions I was about to leave but Snape called me and asked me to stay after class. Harry, Ron and Hermione gave me a scared glance. I guess they though Snape was gonna hurt me or something. I just glared at them telling them to move on.

Once everyone left the room Snape turned to look at me. It was a look of caring and confusion. He just stared at me for a while longer before I started laughing like a maniac and falling out of my chair. When I finished laughing I saw Snape looking at me like I just sharted on Dumbledore.

"You know what I'm gonna ask you don't you?" Snape asked with the same look in his eyes.
As soon as he asked that I slowly frowned and nodded my head.
"Then please tell me...what happened to you?" Snape asked with a butt load of worry in his voice.
I sighed and shook my head.
"I was angry at everyone...they all blamed my dad so I ran away because I couldn't handle it. I fell and got lost and sick in the woods. That's all that happened." I sighed as I stood up to leave.
"I'll see you at dinner professor Snape." I muttered and walked out of his room.
As I was walking down the corridor I heard five whispers so me being me I hid against the wall and listened in.
"She's a bloody idiot! Who would be stupid enough to go out into the woods when an insane killer is on the loose." Ron I think shouted.
(No one but The teachers knows that sky is Siriuss daughter)
"I agree with Ron. She may be top of the class but she is a blubbering idiot." Hermione sighed.
"We sadly agree too." George and Fred whispered.
"Guys! Don't be rude to her! She may have made a stupid decision but I do all the time!" Harry whisper shouted.
Wow...I guess only Harry's my only friend. I wonder if every else thinks the same thing.
"How's she a royal when she so bloody stupid! How's she even got any friends!" Ron shouted this time.
I was trying to suppress my sobbing but I guess sniffed to loud and they heard a chocking sound.
"What was that?" Ron asked in a scared and worried voice.
I knew I should have run but I decided to walk out of my hiding spot.
"Oh you know... It's the BLOODY IDIOT WITH NO FRIENDS!" I shouted with tears pouring down my face. Everyone just stared at me with sorrow.
"DONT GIVE ME THAT LOOK! YOU GUYS DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT ME!" I screamed even louder. Hermione just walked towards me but I stepped back.
"I heard everything so don't say you never said any of it! I can't believe you guys would say that!" I whispered.
"S-sky we-were sorry." Ron whispered.
I could feel a strong wind blow behind me and no matter how angry I was at them I couldn't hurt them.
"YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY SORRY DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT COULD MAKE UP FOR WHAT YOU JUST SAID! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted. I was so angry that he tried to seem innocent that flames shot out of my hands and the wind started to pick up to were it was thrashing my hair around. My hair was the brightest red there was while my eyes were the darkest red. I turned around and saw several students and teachers looking at me in fear. I just put out my flames and marched over to my common room which was fairly easy concise ring everyone moved out of my way In fear.
"Great they're scared of me too...not that it matters anymore they probably think I'm an idiot too." I muttered as I got to my room.

I just sat in the common room all day so no one would come in. When they saw me they immediately turned around and ran for their lives.

It was time for the Halloween feast but I stayed up in the common room because I didn't want to see anyone right now. I was planning on running away again because I couldn't stand to be here anymore but I thought I could use their scariness to my advantage.

While I was thinking of a brilliant plan of revenge I heard the fat lady scream and someone running away. I thought it was a joke the slytherins were playing because they thought no one was in the common room. After a while I heard a lot of commotion outside and it was giving me a head ache. I was about to open the door but I heard Ginny scream "the fat lady, she's gone!"
I just stood there in shock.
The slytherins wouldn't actually hurt a painting so someone obviously tried to get in. I gasped as I realized my dad was back near Hogwarts. Since I was still pissed at everyone I though he only came here for Pettigrew. Then I realized I could also use this so they'd leave me alone. I heard Dumbles tell everyone to go to the great hall to sleep so they could search the castle so I waited until it was lights out and then I went to the great hall. You see a while ago I learned how to make myself invisible so that made everything so much easier.

I was still invisible when I blew open the doors to the great hall. All the students looked up in fear and when they saw no one was there they looked around confused. I put on my best evil laugh and turned my hair black and curly with silver eyes. When I turned visible again everyone gasped and looked scared.
"I guess daddy wanted to come back so we could hang out but you lot forced him away." I glared at them while smiling an evil smile. They looked so scared it made me laugh so hard I fell to the floor and started rolling around. I then turned invisible when I saw Harry's face. He was the only one I didn't want to hurt. I walked up to him and I guess she felt my presents.
"You're his daughter and you didn't even tell me?" Harry asked his voice full of hurt. I was about to let him see me so I could apologize and tell him why I never told him it then his face turned to anger. Everyone was already screaming so no one heard his words but me.
"You're his daughter the one who killed my parents!?! YOU KILLED THEM YOU KILLED MY PARENTS!" He shouted looking right at me. I backed up and felt my heart shatter. I just lost my only friend. I blamed
Peter and everyone in Hogwarts. They said terrible things about me and now Harry believes them. It's
Peters fault because he betrayed everyone. All my anger and sadness oiled up causing me to shoot fire out of my hands and make the castle shake. I made the wind blow everything off the ground and slam into the wall. I made the floor fill with water so they were barley standing. I soon because visible and my whole eye was red and my hair was black fire. I started floating and raised everyone out of the water so they were floating about 20 feet in the air. I got rid of the water and was about to drop them until I heard Remus yell at me. I didn't hear what he said but it snapped me out of whatever just happened. My eyes turned back to grey and my hair fire went out. I slowly dropped everyone to the ground letting them fall about 2ft. I stopped floating and turned to see Remmy looking at me bewildered. I started to cry and turned invisible and ran out of the castle. I ran back into the shrieking shack because that's the only place I could think to go right now. I ran up the stairs and Burt into the room jumping on the bed and started bawling my eyes out. I felt someone rub my back but I didn't stop crying. Whoever was in the room with me just pulled me I to them and rubbed my back shushing me.

When I finished crying I looked up and saw the only person everyone despised but I thought he was friendly.
"Hi Lucius." I croaked since I was crying. He just smiled and hugged me.

(Why do you guys honk about Lucius coming into the story? Why was he in the shrieking shack? Why was he nice to sky? Find out in the next episode my little buttnuggets
I love you guys see you soon!)