Finally Going Back!

(Sky's POV)

It twas the Nightmare Before Christmas...wait no its was the morning of going back to Hogwarts...yeah that sounds right. It was 6am in the Potter house and there wasn't a sound, not even a rabid owl flying into the window with a lollipop in it's beak. Haha no but it was 6am. I jumped out of bed and crawled the rest of the way over to the shower. 

After I got dressed,after my shower obviously, I went to Lucas's room to give him a bath before we left.

"Lucas wake up. It's time to get ready for Hogwarts." I whispered trying not to wake up Skylar just yet.

"It's time already?" Lucas whispered looking up from his pillow with a sleepy grin on his face.

"Yes it's that time." I whispered smiling down at my little buddy. I didn't know if I should call him my son or not...are they?

"Okay mama! Am I getting a bath now?" Lucas asked sitting up while rubbing his eyes.

I almost cried when he called me mama it was so sweet!

"Yes! You don't want to smell bad do you?" I asked picking him up and walking towards the bathroom.

"Can I do it myself mama?" Lucas asked reaching over the tub barley turning the handle to get in.

"Aw mummy's little man is already growing up." I exclaimed dramatically like it was the most natural thing ever.

"YAY!" Lucas shouted trying to push me out of the bathroom.

"Haha okay okay! Just shout for me if you need anything okay?" I asked before he shut the door.

"Okay I will mama see you soon!" Lucas shouted one last time before slamming the door.

"Well that's one way to wake everyone up." I chuckled to myself before walking back to Harry and I's room.

"Oi! Harry we go to Hogwarts today so get your fat arse out of bed!" I shouted while hitting Harry with a pillow and laughing at him.

"For your information little sis, I do not nor will ever have a fat arse." Harry chuckled hiding under his pillow.

I grabbed his pillow and threw it to the door with his blanket and comforter. 

"Now wake up! And make your bed young man!" I shouted before leaving his room. 

Now just to wake James and Sirius up. I know mum, Molly and Ginny are up because they know they have to get up, but the boys...boys...

"FATHER WAKE UP HARRY SET A HIPPOGRYF ON FIRE!" I shouted running into dads room and jumping on his bed.

"Oh...tell Harry I told him to apologize to him...or her..." dad mumbled as he rolled over.

"Oh dad...why must we always make things so complicated." I sighed before pushing him off the bed and sprinting out of the room.

"WHO DARES TO WAKETH THY FROM ME SLEEP!" James shouted fumbling around on the ground making me laugh and hide in Sirius's room.

"Dad you don't want me to wake you up like I did to James right?" I asked Sirius as he rolled over and stared at me through squinted eyes.

"I'm good...I'll get up the easy way." Sirius chuckled throwing his blanket off of him.

"Good now just to make sure dad and Harry are up....again." I sighed and stomped to Harry's room.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER YOU BETTER BE AWAKE!" I shouted walking through the door.

When I looked at Harry's bed I saw nothing on it and a scrambling Harry on the ground.

"I didn't fall asleep on the floor  I swear!" Harry yelled as he ran past me but hit a wall.

I started laughing and rolling on the floor with tears in my eyes.

"H-Harry I-I think y-you just shook t-the w-whole h-house!" I choked out after coughing from laughing so hard.

"Anyway's get ready and if I don't find you with your hair wet or some new clothes then i'm going to kill you myself." I whispered creepily before disappearing behind the wall.

I walked to dads room and heard crying coming from the room.

"Dad?" I asked walking into the room seeing my dad curled up in a ball on the bed.

"Dad are you okay?" I asked sitting next to him.

The next thing I heard is what sounded like laugh...what's happening.

"You silly girl do you really think your mummy and daddy came back!?!" Ja...'James' Shouted turning towards me.

"B-Barty Crouch JR?" I asked staring at him in horror.

"You...You've been playing as my dad this whole time?!? YOU MADE ME THINK HE WAS ALIVE?!?" I shouted feeling my eyes go red and black while me hair was on fire.

His eyes grew wide and the smile almost left his face.

"Ooooo so the Dark Lord got a Metamorphmagus...interesting...well your 'mum' is actually Nagini so I wouldn't leave her alone for too long!" Barty shouted before Disappearing.

"No...No! EVERYONE GET OU..." I started shouting before hearing one million screams before everything went black.

I opened my eyes and saw I was on my bed with Harry in the bed next to mine.

I jumped up and ran into my mum and dads room and jumped on James.

"Are you the real James Potter?!?" I whispered in a menacing voice.

"What are you talking about Sky! We've been with you this whole time!" James shouted waking up Lily.

"Then how old am I and in what year was I in a coma?" I asked sitting up.

"You're 15 going into your 5th year of Hogwarts today! And it was Harry and Your 4th year at Hogwarts were they had the Goblet of Fire and no one died and Harry and Cedric won but said they saw Voldomort come back, which I believe them of coarse!" James shouted out in one breath.

"Good...Sorry I had a...nightmare." I sighed before standing up and taking a shower.

I did what I did in the dream but without having to wake dad up and without him becoming Barty Crouch Jr.

"Mum can you carry Sky with you and i'll carry Lucas?" I asked hovering Lucas, Skylar's and my trunks down the stairs. Yes underage wizards cant use magic out of school but I don't have the trace on me because I technically didn't exist to the ministry till now but they were foolish enough not to put the trace on me. 

"Yes sweetie! Come on James we need to leave now if we want to get there on time!" Mum shouted up at dad.

"Oh i'm coming i'm coming!" James shouted back down the stairs in an old man voice.

I giggled and shook my head. "You'll never grow up, right dad?" I asked walking out the door to see the whole Weasly family waiting for us.

"I don't think I ever will." Dad smiled standing behind me.

Here we go...another year at Hogwarts!

(Wooooo hey guys! So in the next chapter it'll be the train and their first day at Hogwarts which is the Welcoming feast and we'll see what happens when Snape sees Lily again...but at Hogwarts! Thank you guys so much for reading and I hope you all enjoyed the story! I love you guys and i'll see you in the next chapter! Bye-Bye!)