My Choice

(Hey guys! Tomorrow i'm going to update an extra long chapter because its my birthday, and i'm forever alone so i'm not doing anything anyways so i'll have a lot of time. Wow I just realized I have test on my birthday...that sucks dude. Well I hope you guys enjoy the story and thank you so much for reading and staying with me through out the book!)

(Sky's POV)

"I think I should be a spy guys. I know Snape is but he said i'd be his main Death Eater so I suppose it makes sense if I do." I said looking down not wanting to make eye contact.

"NO! I WON'T LET MY DAUGHTER GO NEAR THAT THING! HE IS EVIL AND HE WOULD HURT HER EVEN IF SHE WAS HIS MAIN DEATH EATER! HE'D MAKE HER KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE!" Sirius shouted looking at me like I was crazy.

I looked at Dumbledore then Snape and nodded. 

"Guys, it's my choice...i'm sorry but this is what I think is best. I'm old enough to make decisions like this." i said looking at mum, James, Sirius, and Harry. They looked at me like I had grown two heads.

"I'm sorry guys but this is my choice and this is what I believe is best. You can't change my mind." I stated looking them in the eyes. They looked down and didn't say anything.

"Severus, I believe it is time to take Sky back to Voldomort so she may tell him her choice beforehand." Dumbledore said looking from Snape to me to the others.

Snape nodded and stuck his arm out for me to grab. I grabbed his arm before the others could stop us and we apparated to Malfoy Manor. When we entered the manor we saw five Death Eaters pointing theri wands at us. 

"Oh, it's just Severus and the girl." A tall wolfy looking man said lowering his wand and smirking at us.

"I'll go inform the Dark Lord of their arrival!" Bellatrix Lestrange Shouted running off. I gave Snape a weird questioning look but he just chuckled and tried to cover it up with a cough.

I smiled in victory because I made Snape smile. Out of all the people in the world I was the one who could make Snape smile after Lily died...well shes back now but you know what I mean.

"Ah young Sky is here." I heard the weirdo say in a creepy voice.

I looked up to see him smiling like a creeper again and holding out his arms. I looked at Snape then Voldy and slowly steeped forward. 

"Are you asking for a hug, or like a hand shake?" I asked slowly raising my arms.

"Why a hug my child. You shall be the first to get a hug from me. It will show the others to respect you." He said with that smile still on his face. I nodded and walked forward to get a hug from him. It was surprisingly warm considering hes basically dead.

After the "hug" he stepped back and faced the death eaters who were watching in surprise.

"Loyal servants today we welcome a new member into our home! Young Sky Sirius Potter has decided to join us! She shall be directly under me above all of you! She is above you because I can trust her and she is more powerful that you worthless wizards! Treat her like how you would treat me and if I hear anything otherwise i'll kill you!" Voldy shouted.

"Hey is it ok if I call you Voldy or Tom or just Voldomort?" I asked looking at everyone's faces.

"You may call me Voldomort young Sky." Voldomort said giving me another creepy smile.

I smiled back at him and walked back over to Snape. 

"If you don;t mind I would like to actually go to my classes considering it's around lunch time." I said grabbing Snapes arm because I was to lazy to apparate.

Voldomort nodded making the Death Eaters nod as well trying to suck up to him so they don't die. Snape nodded and bowed to Voldy. "Farewell my lord." Snape said as we apparated to Hogwarts.

I opened my eyes and saw we were in Dumbledores office and everyone was still in here. They jolted up and ran over to m and grabbed my arms and checked to see if Voldomort hurt me. 

'Guys! I'm fine I promise ok?!?" I shouted pushing them away laughing.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WERE YOU THINKING  SKY?!? YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED OR OR ANYTHING! IM SO GLAD YOU'RE OKAY BUT NOW I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Harry shouted pulling me into a death grip. I hugged him back but I was way lighter on the hug. 

"Dang Harry. You were right you would kill me." I laughed gasping for air. Harry immediately let go and looked me up and down. 

"I was kidding Harry! But I really couldn't breath that was a tight hug!" I laughed again poking his shoulder.

As we were laughing the door burst open and Fred and George came marching into he room.

"DUMBLEDORE HELP SKYS MISSING! WE WERE SUPPOSE TO DO A PRANK WITH HER IN SECOND...oh...Skys..here...SKY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" Fred shouted pulling me into the same hug Harry did.

"Fred you sound like your mother for once! And for your information I was doing something very important." I said looking at Dumbledore asking if I could tell them. Dumbledore smiled and gave a small nod and mouthed 'only those two.' I nodded and tapped both of their arms to get their attention. 

"Guys, there's something i need to tell you." I said looking at Fred and George.

After I told them what happened they both stared at me like James, Lily and Sirius did. 

"I know it sounds crazy and dangerous but I already agreed and remember you can't tell anyone else." I said looking at them with a serious look on my face. (So many puns so little time.)

"DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THAT IS SKY!?! YOU COULD DIE..." Fred shouted but I cut him off. 

"Harry already said that and yes I know it's dangerous but it's something I chose to do and something I believe I need to do." I said hugging him.

"Alright...but just promise me you'll be safe." Fred said into my hair because he was so tall and I was so short.

"I promise." I said even though I knew one day i'd have to break that promise.

(Hey guys sorry it's so short but I started typing late today and I need to sleep for my tests tomorrow so i'll see you guys tomorrow and thank you so much for reading and I love you guys so much! Thanks again for reading and i'll see you guys in the next chapter!)