Lets Kill The Night (Not like that)

(Sky's Povs)

(I just realized that since James Sirius and Lily are alive they wont go to snake lady...soooo that changes everything I dont even remember what thye went there for...Ima skip the horcruxs for now until I rewatch the movie and find out what they are so im going to skip to the battle.)

I got separated from Harry, Ron and Mione. They ran down towards the docks and I ran towards the forest. I saw a few of them run into the forest so I chased after them for some unknown reason. Once I caught up to them I looked around and was surrounded by the other death eaters. Voldomort smiled his weird creeper smile and walking towards me a bit. "I was about to call for you and your brother. You must be eager to die." Voldy smiled. I laughed and glared at him. "I was chasing after your goons but now that you're here it makes my job a bit easier." I sneered.  Voldy laughed and smirked once again. Whats up with him and smirking? "I guess the Potters shall all join each other in the grave!" Voldy shouted. "What do you mean? I'm not going to let you hurt them." I growled and stepped closer. "Dead they will soon come after you. They will soon hear of your death and run to avenge you." Voldomort laughed. "You're an idiot if you think they would come here. What if I told them not to come no matter what they hear. What if I cast a spell on them causing them to not be able to find us even if they were right in front of us?" I questioned standing tall. Voldomort frowned and the death eaters looked around. "You woudn't do that to your family. You want them to find you and kill me. You're just bluffing." Voldy laughed. I smirked acting like I had actually done any of that. "Enough talk Voldomort *Death eaters gasp* really? Every time I say his name...you know what whatever...anyways enough talk. Lets fight and see who will come out as the victor." I smirked and tightened my grip on the wand. Voldomort laughed and his voice was heard all over. He told Harry to come to the forest making me growl. "Leave him out of this! He may be my brother and the chosen one but I sure as hell have a lot of fight left in me!" I growled and started shooting any spell I could think of. (I dont really know the names of a lot of spells but once I edit this then I'll fix the fighting scenes and all the mistakes:)) "SKY!" Harry shouted from behind me. I turned around with fear on my face since he could get hurt...but that was a mistake. That pathetic, no nosed brat shot that damn killing spell as soon as I looked away. There was a huge blast...but I felt nothing. That split millisecond before the world turned black I smiled at Harry...then closed my eyes. The last thing I heard...was Harry yelling.

(Third POV)

The feeling of dread and loss intensified at that moment. Others had been crying over their loved ones that had fallen in battle. Unknowing of what happened certain people questioned the growth of dread. The Weasly family knew of loss due to Fred who had fallen, but their feelings intensified. Hermione Granger, who was with Ron, felt the change as well. Soon the girl realized that Sky was not with them. They knew Harry had left to fight Voldomort and believed he would win...but where was SKy? Hermione stood up causing Ron to look up at her. "What is it Hermione?" Ron questioned looking up at the girl he loved. "Have you seen SKy anywhere?" Hermione questioned the boy she loved. Ron shook his head and stood up next to Hermione. "Do you think she went after Harry?" Ron asked as they ran down the stairs. "I don't believe so....what if she was there before him?" Hermione asked with wide eyes.

(Where Voldy is)

Harry stared at his sister then glared up at Voldomort. Harry knew what to do so sadly he couldn't avenge his sister......yet

(Sky's POV)

I opened my eyes and saw an area that looked like the train station...but all white. "Where am I?" I asked not thinking anyone would answer. "This can be anywhere you want." An old voice said behind me making me yelp and flip around. I stared at him with wide watery eyes. "Dumbles?" I asked not really believing he was there. Dumbles smiled and nodded. I jumped up and hugged the old fart. "I finally get to see you again!" I smiled and closed my eyes. "You old fart why did you have to go and die." I stated just wanting to say something to Dumbles before I left. I felt myself start disappearing and looked up at Dumbles who smiled and winked. I smiled and fake saluted him.