You Did This

(Sky's POV)

I was sitting in my bed after Poppy finally let me go. She was reluctant but I persuaded her to. I mean I didn't want to miss any of my classes...except potions. Speaking of potions I have it afetr breakfast which ends in like two minuets.

"Sky you better hurry and I heard that Lily is going to be in there with Snape." Hermione yelled as she ran down the stairs.

"Okay okay. I'm going so my mum doesn't die of boredom of Snape tries to hex her or something.

I shoved my robe on and rushed down to the dungeons, which by the way are freezing!

I swung the door opened considering I was five minuets late because...well I felt like it.

"Miss Potter...Black...why are you late?" Snape sneered not even turning around.

"Because I was walking down the hall and I got dizzy again making me trip over air and drop all of my stuff so I had to pick it up and wait to not be dizzy." I stated sitting down hoping he would believe me.

"Fine...don't be late again. If you get dizzy again go to Madam Pomfrey." Sanpe growled suprising all of us.

"Wait...so i'm not in trouble?" I asked staring into his soul.

"Do you want to be?" Snape asked glaring at me.

"No sir i'm perfectly fine thank you very much." I said while poking Harry in his sides trying to make him laugh.

He glared at me and poked me back making me jump and fall out of my chair.

"Potter! What are you doing!?!" Snape growled looking deadly.

"I felt something bite my butt!" I yelled trying not to laugh and get Harry in trouble.

"Sit down and stop moving!" Snape yelled as he yanked out a cauldron.

"Sir yes sir!" I shouted as I sat down.

"Potter are you trying to get detention?" Snape asked while reading a random potion book.

"Maybe...I think your big nose is trying to control me since it's big enough to have it's own brain." I yawned as he glared at me.

"Detention." Snape growled as he looked down.

"Do you just want to spend time with me?" I asked as I sat on the desk.

"Two detentions." Snape growled more.

"Aw you just love us Potters and Blacks so much don't you. Your nose must be pretty lonely since its only with you." I said trying not to laugh.

"Potter are you trying to get expelled?" Snape asked smirking at me.

"Sorry Snapey can get rid of me that easily." I said jumping of the desk and walking towards the front of the room with Harry trying to stop me and mum staring at me like I had a unicorn plopping out potato on my head.

"I've waited so long to do this to someone." Snape growled as he pointed his wand at me.

"Severus don't you point your wand at my daughter!" Mum shouted storming over to Snape.

Snape yelled some spell that I didn't catch but it was blue and it hit me making everything go black.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was outside and there was four boys surrounding me.

"She kind of looks like you Prongs." A kid with black hair said as he poked my face.

I changed my hair to mums red during class and got dads eyes.