I'm Sorry...

(Sky's POV)

I woke up the next day in Harry and I's new room. Mum and Dad (James) lived together in a new manor Mum and dad bought. Sirius lived next to us and we all lived on the same land as the Weaslys.

Harry, Ron and I decided to call it "Memory Hill', because Remus would always come over and would stay with us or Sirius, and it was just like old times but without Peter and Sev when he wasn't over for meetings. Yeah I know about the meetings...but they don't know I know about it. I always sneak into the room using my invisibility powers and I even found a way to remove myself from the map or make it seem as though I was in one place but I was actually in the other. I would always listen to every meeting since I found out about the meeting. Not even Fred and George knew about it yet, which is surprising because I thought they would have tried the Maurauders Map, but I guess they know James has another one.

"But James it would be too dangerous to let her in! She's only a child! She could get hurt and you've already let her join him!" Molly shouted at dad.

"Molly I know it's dangerous but like you said, she's already with him so why not have her join?!? We can teacher her how to protect herself in more ways than she already knows!" James shouted back jolting up from his chair slamming his hands on the table.

"James calm down. I think Sky shout join as well so we can protect her and train her." Lily said touching James arm.

"Lily I think we all want her to join but what if He finds out? Can we really protect her?" Sirius said acting all serious. (Hehe Sirius jokes are still coming!)

"Sirius we don't know if we can  protect her forever, but all we can do is try." Lily said looking at Sirius after James sat down.

"So it's agreed? Sky will join the order?" James asked giving a small victory smile to Molly.

She just signed and nodded along with the others.

"YES!" I accidentally screamed out loud.

"What was that?!?" Lily asked grabbing a wand off the table.

"Oops..." I said trying to sneak out.

"SKY STORM POTTER BLACK YOU SHOW YOURSELF RIGHT NOW!" Lily shouted.

"Hi mum." I said smiling innocently as I showed myself.

"You are in sooo much trouble young lady." Mum said giving me the Evans glare.

"I'm only in trouble if you can catch me!" I shouted and started running up the stairs.

"YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY!" Mum shouted running up the stairs ut you could here her smile while she yelled.

I dove into the room closest to me and watched as mum ran past me and up the stairs. I giggled and turned towards the room I was in. It was an empty room that had white wall paper with peoples faces and names on them, but some faces were burnt out. I stood up and walked towards one of the walls and looked at the name of a burnt out face. 

"Sirius Black...Sky Black." I whispered as I read the names of the burnt out faces. I was above Sirius and Nymphadora Tonks was to my left. I was still looking at the names when I saw someone at the door. I jumped back thinking it was mum but it was only Sirius. He was leaning against the door with a drink in his hand looking at the wall.

"I suppose you've already figured out what this room is." Sirius said walking in closing the door behind him.

"It's our...the Black family." I said remembering when Sirius told us about his family disowning him.