Is This What It's Like To Be Dead?

(Sky's POV)

I saw the whole thing. I saw Harry run after Bellatrix. Voldomort going into Harry's mind. Even Voldomort grimacing at the fact that I was dead. It was weird. I could see everyone I loved and I knew what they were feeling and thinking. This might be weird if or when they...ya know. I sighed and walked towards a lake that was here for some reason. It almost looked like Hogwarts but cooler. I just watched as James, sirius and mum walked up to my limp body. Kind of weird. I never knew my hair was that long. I sighed as James and Sirius pulled each other in for a man hug. This is just awkward. "Would you two stop being idiots!" I shouted at them like I normally would. no one else is here so I might as well scream at them. "Did you hear that?" James asked his best friend. "Yeah...but she's gone." Sirius muttered with a sad face. "Wait can I actually talk to you guys from here?" I asked hoping they would reply. "Y-yeah. Is that you Sky?" James asked making me dead pan. "Who else do you think it is you idiot!"  I shouted at him wanting to bonk him on the head. Little did I know that I could right now. 

My eyes flew open and I jumped on James's back and bonked him on the head. "YOU IDIOT!" I yelled at him. He rubbed his head and started to complain until he realized I was alive again. "SKY YOU'RE ALIVE!" James shouted squashing me into a hug. "Damn it you're gonna kill me again." I muttered when Sirius joined the hug. "Hey language!" Lily shouted at me before pulling me into a hug. "Oh  crap. Harry's still on the ground isn't he?" I asked while chuckling. "SKY!" Harry shouted running towards me. I screamed and stated running around the stone. "No you're gonna tackled meeee!" I shouted still running in a circle with my eyes closed. Since my eyes were closed I didn't see Harry stop and I ran into him making us fall over. "God da....Uhhh I mean haha nope." I laughed sitting Harrys back. "Hey Sky." Harry said kind of sarcastically. "Yep?" I asked looking down at him. "Could you maybe I dunno...get off me." Harry said giving me a small playful glare. "Nah I'm good here." I replied back making myself comfortable. Everyone gave us weird looks or laughed at us.  

We were back at Hogwarts and it was the end feast thingy. I was sitting next to Harry and Fred with George next to him and Angelina next to George and Lee across from George. Ron sat across from Harry next to Hermione and nevill and Hermione was inbetween Ron and Lee. I smiled at everyone and put my head on Fred's shoulder because I felt like sleeping. "Night guys." I yawned closing my eyes. "You're really going to sleep here? Next to Me and Fred?" Georeg asked probably smirking at me. I opened one eye to see him smirking and I threw bread at him. "NAh Freddy won't let anything happen to me, will you Fred?" I asked with my eyes closed. (I know they left after the fireworks but dumbles let them come back for the final feasty so they could say bye to their friends.) "Yep I'll protect you from the ginger from hell." Fred laughed as George slapped the back of his head. "Good." I muttered falling asleep.

Someone was shaking me and everyone knows not to shake me awake. I jolted up and bit the persons hand. "Oww!" The person shouted jumping away from me. "Do you have problems or are you just sstupid?" I muttered at the person while rubbing my eyes. "How was I suppose to know you were gonna bite me if I shook you awake?" The voice asked. I looked up and saw a kid with black hair that covered his forehead and sapphire blue eyes. He had the Hufflepuff crest and a fabulous yellow scarf. "Who are you anyways?" I asked still muttering. He smiled and shoved his hand in front of my face either wanting a hand shake or to help me up. I took his hand and pulled myself up anyways. "My names Alex Diggory. What's yours?" He asked. I looked at him shocked for a second before yawning. "Diggory huh. How come I've never seen you before and Cedric never told me about you? Oh and Im Sky Potter or Sky Black." I yawned giving him a sleepy smile. "So you knew my brother huh? Well I'm a 5th year...well I guess 6th year now but anyways he's my older brother and I was adopted by his parents when I was 8 but they didn't send me here until a few months ago." Alex said kind of happily kind of sad. "Huh. Well thats cool. But just so you know never shake me awake." I laughed looking at his hand which had teeth marks in it. "Well now I know. How does one wake you up anyways?" He asked laughing. "Say something about food and I'll jump on you and run away but its better than being bitten." I laughed again as we walked towards the train. I saw Fred and George standing by the entrance probably so I know where everyone is. "Hey Fred hey George!" I yawned then smiled. "Hey Sky! Who's this kid?" George asked after he and Fred said hi. "This is Alex Diggory. Ced's lil bro." I yawned again hugging both of them. "Ohh that cool. well come on you two. Everyone's waiting for you and they'll be happy to meet you Alex." Fred and George said at the same time. I smiled and jumped on Fred's back. "What are you guys gonna do now since you're done with school?" I asked Fred while George and Alex walked in front of us talking about who knows what. "We're opening a joke shop! You can work with us if you want! It would be cool to have another prankster to help us with new pranks." Fred said with an evil smirk. I dead panned and bonked his head. "If you want me to help you better be sneaky about what pranks you pull on me." I laughed ruffling his hair...that was shorter now. Since our compartment was now full Fred carried me on his back to another compartment that didn't have anyone else. He dropped me on the seat and sat opposite of me. 

"So Fred what pranks do you guys already..." I was saying before Fred's lips crashed on to mine. I was surprised at first but kissed back. After he pulled away he had a small blush on his face and I probably looked as red as a tomato. "Sky...will you be my girl friend?" Fred asked looking to the side. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Of coarse!" 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I haven't uploaded in like 5 years! Please forgive me my little butttnugeets! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! See you in the next chapterrrrrrrr