Remebering?

(Sky's POV)
I woke up and heard voices and I turned to see who it was.
"Excuse me...but who're you?" I asked the slim man with dirty blond hair who was sitting next to me.
He looked shocked and glanced at me nervously.
"I-I'm your uncle Remus I've taken care of you your whole life." He said with tears in his eyes.
"I'm sorry sir I didn't mean to make you sad it's just...I can't remember anything." I said nervously and glanced at everyone in the room till my eyes landed one one boy with bright green eyes and black messy hair.
I stared at him confused but then I remembered who he was.
"You're Harry Potter! Me and you.... Our? Parents were in your dream last night!" I said pointing at him like a little kid. He looked surprised and nodded.
"Mum and dad told me you were my half sister after you left." Harry said with a smile on his face."
"Hmmm Remmy took care of me my whole life because dad was in prison and mum was dead. My best friends are Hermione Granger, Ron Weasly, the twins and Harry Potter who is also my twin! My mum is Lily and my dad is Sirius! Does that make James my dad as well? Or would he be one of those weird uncles?" I asked more to myself than anyone else but I heard chuckles.
I glanced up and saw Lily and James standing in front of my bed.
"WHAT THE BLOODY MONKEY BUTTS ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE!?! Not that I'm not happy to see you I am happy to see you, but HOW ARE YOU TWO ALIVE!?!" I screamed making everyone look where I was looking and gasped.
"You and Harry's love dear. The prophecy said once brother and sitter reunite and learn the truth we would come back." Mum said.
"Wait how am I the same age as Harry then?" I asked glancing at Harry.
"Well you guys are twins...just um...different...fathers." Mum muttered.
"You see me and your mum had an argument and we were both too stubborn to apologize to each other and we both drank a bit and well 'grow up stuff' happened and yeah...so you're twins!" Dad shouted and muttered everything.
Harry and I stared at each other and started laughing.
"Oh god I had a crush on my twin!" We both laughed and fake gaged at.
"Love you brother!" I yelled dramatically and fell into Remmys arms taking him by surprise almost making us fall over.
"Love you too sis!" Harry shouted back just as dramatically and fell onto my bed.
"Yep I see the resemblance now." Everyone said other than me and Harry as we both had fallen asleep.

(Sorry it's so short! I'm just not sure what to do with this story anymore so if you guys could give me some ideas or being in another character then I'd love too! Just tell me who or what you want to be added in and I'll add them in as soon as I can!)