Our Journey Starts

(Sky's POV)

Mum and Dad's stayed home this year with the little ones because of what happened last year. We all knew something was going to happen this year but we didn't know what. I sighed and walked into the compartment we usually sit in and sat down only to sit on someones lap. "Ahhh! Haha sorry I wasn't watching where I was sitting." I laughed awkwardly looking down. "Its okay Sky!" Alex shouted with a smile on his face. He didn't look different if anyone in my head wanted to know. Soon the others came in and I was deep in thought about what Dumbles told me. Sadly he had to tell me what would happent his year and asked me not to stop what would happen or tell anyone. He trusted me with this information because he needed another, other than Snape, to know of his plans and he knew Harry would try to stop what would happen no matter what. I sighed and looked at the necklace Mum and J dad gave me. (J dad is JAmes adn S dad is Sirius just cause) Their wedding rings were on a necklace together and they gave me this because they wanted to always be with Harry and I but Harry refused and wanted them to keep the rigns so they gave them to me and I took them wanting a part of mum and J dad with us. S dad gave me a charm bracelet that had a black dog/wolf (I forgot if he was a dog or a wolf again) for the charm so I would have a part of him as well. I felt someone staring at me so I looked up and found Alex giving me a weird look. We had become like brother and sister over the summer since his parents were always over. (Know what I personally don't like 6th year because of evrything so to 7th year) 

(okay I'll give you details over what happened so Alex died Dumbles died Snape was a bitch about it Voldy was also a bitch about it. Okie ummm what his face Draco or whatever was also a bitch...okie evryone was a bitch! There will be falshbacks on everything so dont worry more details!)

We were walking to our next destination after Ron was a bitch and left us because Harry and Hermione were talking. I sighed and looked up noticing the sun was going down. "Guys we should set up camp." I sighed looking back at the ground. "Yeah I'll go set up the barrier." Hermione said walking away. I was wearing the necklace thing at the moment and actually felt nothing I don't get why people get so mad when they wear this. "I'll put the tent up and start the fire so can you go get wood for the fire?" Harry asked smiling at me. "Yep." I smiled back. I wandered off looking for the perfect wood. (Haha jokes) While I was walking I felt a sudden pain in my chest and started coughing. After coughing I looked at my hand and saw blood. I sighed and wiped my hand on my pants. This has been happening ever since I was younger and  no one knew. I asked the doctors not to tell anyone and they sadly agreed since there was no cure. I knew I would die soon and I wanted to make sure I lived long enough to destroy Voldomort and help Harry.

____________________________________________

I know its like super short but I'm sorry I don't know what to do for my story! This is why I havent updated in forever I jsut dont know what to write! I know how im gonna end it I just dont know how to get there but ill find out!