Why Am I Doing This

(Sky's POV)

I had Lucas and Skylar up with Mum, who was at the teachers table, so I could go to the common room after the feast. Mum said Lucas and Skylar could sleep in her and James's room so I could get work done and they wouldn't bother the others.

I wasn't listening to Dumbledores speech until I saw a woman in pink walk up to the front of the stage thing and interrupt Dumbles.  i wasn't listening to her so I stood up and stuck out of the room. When I was walking down the hall I felt a sudden pain in my head and then darkness.

I saw flashes of red and green and heard running. There was shouting and glass breaking. The ground was coming at us fast and then we stopped and hit the ground. Figures flew around and took everyone but Harry and I. Lucius is holding a ball and smiling. He dropped it as more figures flew. Sirius and James punched Lucius. Sirius pushed James out of the way and Sirius got hit. Harry screamed and Sirius fell into a veil. Bellatrix Lestrange laughed and ran with Harry James and I chasing her. Voldomort showed up and Dumbledore did too. They fought while James held Harry and I behind him. James ran to Dumbles side but he pushed him back to Harry and I. There were more screams then silence.

I opened my eyes and saw I was still on the ground in the hall and it was silent. I tried to stand up but I got dizzy and fell back to the ground which was covered in blood. I groaned and tried to turn over which didn't work either. I couldn't move because no matter how I moved it would hurt everywhere. I guess I'd just have to wait until someone came by.

It seemed like hours before I heard four feet walking towards me making me sigh in relief but i couldn't see who they were because everything was blurry.

"Oh my....Jam......Sky?" A woman asked in horror.

"Sky!....Madam....Dumbledore!" A man yelled in the same voice. 

Before I fell back into the darkness I felt someone pick me up and kiss my forehead then start running then everything went blank.

I woke up to see white. Is this the hospital at...um...at Hogwarts right? Why was I here? I wasn't suppose to come here yet...right? 

"Oh Sky you're finally awake!' A woman with red hair shouted waking a little boy who had brown hair and blue eyes.

"Mama you're awake!" The little boy shouted.

"Um...aren't I a bit young to have a kid?" I asked staring at the child who was holding on to me.

"What do you mean mama...ever since my mama left you became my new mama and Skylars mama." The little boy said with tears in his eyes.

"Um...i'm sorry but...I don't remember...anything...except Hogwarts and what it is and what i am but not who or why and anything else.

"James go get Dumbledore he must have saved some of her memories maybe she'll remember if she sees them please James please hurry she has to remember!" The woman shouted at...James?

James ran out of the room to find someone names dumbl Dumble Dumbledore?

"Err excuse me but who are you?" I asked the woman who was crying.

"Darling my name is Lily...i'm your mum." Lily? Whispered looking me in the eye.

I just nodded and looked at my blankets. I felt bad for not remembering them when I must have meant something to each and everyone of them.

When I saw a black cloaked ma come in I suddenly felt a pain in my head and screamed out in pain and saw everything. Was it a dream? Had it already happened? Will it happen? I asked myself after it happened.

"SKY WHATS WRONG?!?" Lily and James yelled int sync.

"People...they're going to die...I don't know who they are but I know they're important to me. That's all I remember. Feeling pain in the back of my head then that...thing...then we were here." I whispered looking from my mum to James to the man in black to the old man.

"Don't worry Sky everyone will be safe. Now just rest for now and we'll handle everything." The old man said before walking out of the room with everyone else. I closed my eyes pretending to sleep until the lady went back into her office. I jumped out of bed and somehow knew exactly where I was going. The Astronomy Tower. I don't want to see them die. I told them what would happen and maybe it's me who ends up hurting them. I'm already hurting them...so why not?

I stepped over the railing of the Astronomy tower and looked down. It was a long fall with hard ground waiting for me...how could I not die from this. As i was about to jump I heard the door open and saw a boy with blond hair walk in. 

"Potter What are...POTTER WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" The boys voice went from angry to scared.

"I'm sorry whoever you are... I don't remember anything but I told them the one thing I+ knew. I caused them to die in the future...so if I go now they wont hurt so bad. I'm hurting them now since I don't remember them but they remember me...I'm sorry. Please tell everyone I knew if you know them that I love them." I said before I jumped off the Tower. I felt the boy grab at me but he missed and he started yelling. I looked up to see him crying with fear on his face. I gave him a small smile them faced down and went down like a pencil so it wouldn't hurt as bad...but I deserve all the pain I got right? When I hit the ground I felt nothing...no seriously it was soft... I was still alive. I looked up and saw the boy sighing with relief and holding a wand over the towers railing.

I sighed and stood up and started running...anywhere would do. As long as there was somewhere high or sharp...or a lake. As I was running I saw a lake in the distance and ran into it.

"I'm sorry...if you saved me after being so hateful at first we must have had a good rivalry...im sorry." I whispered as I felt something tug me under the lake. As I was being pulled down to the bottom I heard faint screams and heard a splash...but it was too late. It had been at least 30 min before they found me. Even if they got me up I would have too much water in my lungs to save me. I smiled as everything turned black and felt someone wrap their arms around me and whisper it was alright...how can they talk underwater?

(Oooooo Please dont hate me for giving her amnesia! It'll get better i promise you just have to wait! thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed and I love you guys! See you in the next chapter!)