First & Second Year

(Remember I'm just gonna say the minor parts of their first and second year then start the next chapter in the summer before third year)

Well our first year was interesting. Harry and I were put on the quittage (sorry I forgot how to spell it if one of you could please tell me I'll correct it because in too lazy to look up how to spell it) I was the chaser and Harry was seeker. I'd say we were the best since James Potter played. Everyone called me princess or milady because they found out I was a royal. It was really weird and uncomfortable. Anyways we also met a vicious little prat named Draco Malfoy. He was cute but he was quite rude, well he was to everyone but me only because I was a royal. Then Snape tried to kill me and Harry when we were playing (however you spell it) well that's what they though. I knew it was that bumbling idiot Quirall. (once again sorry for the spelling)
I knew that his stutter was fake. I've been around people who stutter before and his was terrible. I don't know how people couldn't tell it was fake! After talking to Snape about it (once again only liked me) he said I shouldn't confront him. My friends/animals (Godric/lion, Rowena/raven, Salzar/Snake, and Helga/badger/changes) came with me to talk to fluffy, because yes I can talk to animals now, but we ran into professor Q so he took us down to find the stone and when we couldn't find it he held us captive there for I don't know how many days. To say the least, it sucked. After a while he came back and was mutter about how long it would take for Harry to come down. Well he finally did and started asking stupid questions, I mean I love him, but sometimes he's an idiot. After the whole battle and VOLDY attacking him my little lion carried us out of there and to Dumbles and he took us to the hospital wing. We won the house cup for bravery and smarts and all that good stuff and redeemed ourselves after losing all those points for once again, Harry's stupidity. Oh his father would be so proud of him. Oh and don't even get me started on second year! First of all we had a blubbering, narcissistic, toe rag of a teacher for DADA who was a complete fraud! Lockheart even had the balls to give me detention just for saying he wanted to marry Voldy and name his son after Filtch! That toe rag! Poor Ginny was possessed by Tom Riddle aka Voldy wart! She almost died! I swear if I see that little buttnugget again I'm gonna punch him so hard hell have a nose! Well that's all the minor details of my first and second year, not very eventful I know (note the sarcasm) so let's see what third year has in store for me!

(I know it's short but the next chapters will be long and I'll try to update twice a day, one in the morning and one at night, but I might not be able to in the morning for a while because I have marching band practice so I will update as much as I can until I finish it! I might make this a series of you guys like it but if my then I'll make a short story explaining what happens after third year. Thanks so much for reading and I'll update once more tonight!)