Why does this always happen

(Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a long time! Thank you guys so much for your love and support after what happened and I was going to update last Saturday but I had pre UIL for marching all day then Sunday it was my brothers birthday and today i'm sick and i'll be busy on saturday for the real marching contest and I have a game on Friday soi'm updating today!)

(Sky's POV)

I ran as fast as I could away from the voices...away from the people...away from life and reality itself. I don't know why this keeping happening to me. Why does this happen to the ones I  love? Why does this always happen to me?

"Sky...?" I heard a faint voice come from behind me as I ran...the voice...it was Fred Weasly. I knew he would follow me no matter where I went so I had to lose him. I didn't want him getting lost in the forest.

I ran until I was in Hogsmead were I was waiting for Fred. He ran beside me and grabbed my arm.

"What are you doing?!? Are you crazy you could get hurt again?!?" Fred shouted looking me dead in the eyes.

"Fred...I'm sorry. I know this happens a lot...but it'll always happen. Even if I were to live forever I would always get hurt...I...I can't do this anymore. I just can't handle this...I dont know why mum and dad decided to come back, even if it was just to protect us...why would they want to live if life only causes pain?" I asked as tears flowed out of my eyes. 

"they came back because they love you. They want you to live as long as you can. The world will always be full of sadness but its also filled with happiness. You have people here who love you and they would all hate to lose you. we can't live without you Sky. I can't live without you...I love you Sky. I always have and I always will. Promise me that you will never leave. you bring happiness into this world and when you aren't around the world seems to be a gloomy little ball. but when I see your smiling face  the world just seems to fill with colors and sun light. Please believe me when I tell you this. I love you and I will always love you forever and ever. Everyone you know will always love you and they will feel happier around you. Even Malfoy feels happier around you. When you were out everyone seemed lost and alone. then you came back and it was like the sun itself had come down and shot us all through the heart and gave us a reason to live. Don't you get it Sky? You're the reason I live. You're the reason as to why everyone in this castle feel safe. You're the reason I breath." Fred whispered as he wiped the tears off my cheeks.

"But Fred...I thought I only brought sadness into this world. I've always loved you too...but I know that there's someone better for you. Someone who can protect you as you protect them. Someone who is safer to be around.  I've loved you ever since I met you but I knew that I would only cause you pain as I am right now. I'm sorry Fred but I can't...I can't hurt you or anyone else anymore." I whispered as I kissed his cheek and ran back towards the forest.

I could hear Fred shouting for me but I knew he would never catch me. No one could bring me back even if they tried.

I've been running for hours deeper and deeper into the forest. It had to be around 2 am. I couldn't stop running...even if I wanted to.  It felt like I couldn't stop moving  my legs or I'd just fall. 

I eventually ran out of the forest and was back at Hogwarts some how. i ran the opposite direction...so how was I back at Hogwarts? 

"Sky!" Harry shouted as he ran over to me. Before he caught up I fell to the ground and started bawling.

"Sky?!? Sky are you okay?" Harry asked as he pulled me up beside him.

"Harry I can't...I can't do it anymore..." I whispered before I backed out.

(Hey guys I know that this chapter is kind of dark and short but it'll be happier soon and also I'm like really really dizzy and can't even keep m head up anymore because i'm sick still so I promise to update as soon as I can! I love all of you and i'll see you in the next chapter and thanks for reading!)